From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: News: GOTHAM KNIGHTS Cancelled, 2 Other Renewed - I'll Be Joining Anim Taking The C-Wub Off My Dial
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 18:42:08 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 01:42 UTC

As per Variety:

https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/gotham-knights-canceled-cw-renews-superman-and-lois-all-american-homecoming-1235641833/

I cannot believe these idiots renewed "Superman & Lois", which wasn't
great in season #1, and only got worse from there. (I'm not surprised
about AA: Homecoming - makes sense to pair it with AA...)

Re: News: GOTHAM KNIGHTS Cancelled, 2 Other Renewed - I'll Be Joining Anim Taking The C-Wub Off My Dial

<732282181.708315783.812178.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=189656&group=rec.arts.tv#189656

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: News: GOTHAM KNIGHTS Cancelled, 2 Other Renewed - I'll
Be Joining Anim Taking The C-Wub Off My Dial
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 19:27:24 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 02:27 UTC

Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
> As per Variety:
>
> https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/gotham-knights-canceled-cw-renews-superman-and-lois-all-american-homecoming-1235641833/
>

> I cannot believe these idiots renewed "Superman & Lois", which wasn't
> great in season #1, and only got worse from there. (I'm not surprised
> about AA: Homecoming - makes sense to pair it with AA...)

Did you see that interview Robin posted with some CW honcho about Superman
and lame ass and how it was so expensive they could never make any money
off of it because they didn’t have the rights to make money off of the
reruns? And yet they renewed it?

As for Gotham Knights

https://youtu.be/kPIdRJlzERo

Re: News: GOTHAM KNIGHTS Cancelled, 2 Other Renewed - I'll Be Joining Anim Taking The C-Wub Off My Dial

<u68o1o$3fsag$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=189660&group=rec.arts.tv#189660

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 20:33:12 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 03:33 UTC

On 2023-06-13 02:27:24 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
>> As per Variety:
>>
>> https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/gotham-knights-canceled-cw-renews-superman-and-lois-all-american-homecoming-1235641833/
>>

>> I cannot believe these idiots renewed "Superman & Lois", which wasn't
>> great in season #1, and only got worse from there. (I'm not surprised
>> about AA: Homecoming - makes sense to pair it with AA...)
>
> Did you see that interview Robin posted with some CW honcho about Superman
> and lame ass and how it was so expensive they could never make any money
> off of it because they didn’t have the rights to make money off of the
> reruns? And yet they renewed it?
>
> As for Gotham Knights
>
> https://youtu.be/kPIdRJlzERo

Well it means I never have to watch The CW again, that's for sure.

Re: News: GOTHAM KNIGHTS Cancelled, 2 Other Renewed - I'll Be Joining Anim Taking The C-Wub Off My Dial

<827626703.708324518.425086.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=189668&group=rec.arts.tv#189668

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Be Joining Anim Taking The C-Wub Off My Dial
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 22:07:56 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 05:07 UTC

Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 2023-06-13 02:27:24 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
>
>> Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
>>> As per Variety:
>>>
>>> https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/gotham-knights-canceled-cw-renews-superman-and-lois-all-american-homecoming-1235641833/
>>>

>>> I cannot believe these idiots renewed "Superman & Lois", which wasn't
>>> great in season #1, and only got worse from there. (I'm not surprised
>>> about AA: Homecoming - makes sense to pair it with AA...)
>>
>> Did you see that interview Robin posted with some CW honcho about Superman
>> and lame ass and how it was so expensive they could never make any money
>> off of it because they didn’t have the rights to make money off of the
>> reruns? And yet they renewed it?
>>
>> As for Gotham Knights
>>
>> https://youtu.be/kPIdRJlzERo
>
> Well it means I never have to watch The CW again, that's for sure.

I was just a week ahead of you.

arts / rec.arts.tv / News: GOTHAM KNIGHTS Cancelled, 2 Other Renewed - I'll Be Joining Anim Taking The C-Wub Off My Dial