Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 13:38:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: 'Twas the week before Thanksgiving (in Columbus)
From: madeforz...@yahoo.com (Family Guy)
 by: Family Guy - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 21:38 UTC

On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 2:05:39 PM UTC-5, Family Guy wrote:
> 'twas the week before thanksgiving
> and all around will
> not a creature was stirring; they all stood quite still.
> for his singing they feared--it was quite bad.
> every note he attempted made people mad.
> a riot ensued where four people died,
> but will didn't care--he just stayed on the side.
> suddenly without warning, the microphone was grabbed,
> before the hand that reached for it could be nabbed.
> a squeal and a squelch spread through the room;
> everyone knew that the noise meant sure doom.
> the man on stage looked like he had been dead,
> or maybe it had been days since he last went to bed.
> his clothes were rumpled and dirty with stains,
> as one could clearly see his drawers were Hanes.
> the smell was of cigarettes and beer,
> all one could hope was that the law would be near.
> the stage did rattle with his oversized stomps,
> dust coming up as he made with his romps.
> he smiled at the crowd as he waited for cue,
> swaying and possibly covered in spew.
> no mask did he wear, why bother?--it wouldn't work.
> people would rather catch covid than listen to this jerk.
> suddenly, the music began with notes,
> while everyone in the room grabbed for their coats.
> too late! someone cried. for the man on the stage
> began to bleat, garble and scream
> like an animal trapped in a cage.
> those still in the room covered their ears,
> while the lucky ones passed out with their beers.
> a dash for the door was the race of the night,
> two people were trampled and others started a fight.
> throughout it all the man kept on singing,
> leaving noses bleeding and many ears ringing.
> someone thought to turn off the juice,
> to keep this idiot from running loose.
> but alas, a flick of the switch did nothing that eve,
> while patrons inside gasped and heaved.
> this was the fate of columbus that night.
> a microphone misused in a terrible blight.
> for the citizens of columbus there was much to do,
> except board up all windows and even the flue.
> to try to keep out the horror of that thanksgiving year.
> this is what happens...when will dockery is near.

"Great find, Family Guy!"

Re: 'Twas the week before Thanksgiving (in Columbus)

<ba2cc32f-6d63-40a5-b798-608dd12eb591n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=190441&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#190441

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 13:41:57 -0800 (PST)
From: nancygen...@gmail.com (NancyGene)
 by: NancyGene - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 21:41 UTC

On Saturday, December 24, 2022 at 9:38:05 PM UTC, Family Guy wrote:
> On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 2:05:39 PM UTC-5, Family Guy wrote:
> > 'twas the week before thanksgiving
> > and all around will
> > not a creature was stirring; they all stood quite still.
> > for his singing they feared--it was quite bad.
> > every note he attempted made people mad.
> > a riot ensued where four people died,
> > but will didn't care--he just stayed on the side.
> > suddenly without warning, the microphone was grabbed,
> > before the hand that reached for it could be nabbed.
> > a squeal and a squelch spread through the room;
> > everyone knew that the noise meant sure doom.
> > the man on stage looked like he had been dead,
> > or maybe it had been days since he last went to bed.
> > his clothes were rumpled and dirty with stains,
> > as one could clearly see his drawers were Hanes.
> > the smell was of cigarettes and beer,
> > all one could hope was that the law would be near.
> > the stage did rattle with his oversized stomps,
> > dust coming up as he made with his romps.
> > he smiled at the crowd as he waited for cue,
> > swaying and possibly covered in spew.
> > no mask did he wear, why bother?--it wouldn't work.
> > people would rather catch covid than listen to this jerk.
> > suddenly, the music began with notes,
> > while everyone in the room grabbed for their coats.
> > too late! someone cried. for the man on the stage
> > began to bleat, garble and scream
> > like an animal trapped in a cage.
> > those still in the room covered their ears,
> > while the lucky ones passed out with their beers.
> > a dash for the door was the race of the night,
> > two people were trampled and others started a fight.
> > throughout it all the man kept on singing,
> > leaving noses bleeding and many ears ringing.
> > someone thought to turn off the juice,
> > to keep this idiot from running loose.
> > but alas, a flick of the switch did nothing that eve,
> > while patrons inside gasped and heaved.
> > this was the fate of columbus that night.
> > a microphone misused in a terrible blight.
> > for the citizens of columbus there was much to do,
> > except board up all windows and even the flue.
> > to try to keep out the horror of that thanksgiving year.
> > this is what happens...when will dockery is near.
> "Great find, Family Guy!"
A holiday favorite! Sad that there are now no stages that can hold him, no band that wants him, no people who like him.

Re: 'Twas the week before Thanksgiving (in Columbus)

<to8rov$jkb$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=190494&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#190494

From: david.ke...@pisscent.org (%)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 01:49:04 -0500
 by: % - Sun, 25 Dec 2022 06:49 UTC

Family Guy wrote:
> On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 2:05:39 PM UTC-5, Family Guy wrote:
>> 'twas the week before thanksgiving
>> and all around will
>> not a creature was stirring; they all stood quite still.
>> for his singing they feared--it was quite bad.
>> every note he attempted made people mad.
>> a riot ensued where four people died,
>> but will didn't care--he just stayed on the side.
>> suddenly without warning, the microphone was grabbed,
>> before the hand that reached for it could be nabbed.
>> a squeal and a squelch spread through the room;
>> everyone knew that the noise meant sure doom.
>> the man on stage looked like he had been dead,
>> or maybe it had been days since he last went to bed.
>> his clothes were rumpled and dirty with stains,
>> as one could clearly see his drawers were Hanes.
>> the smell was of cigarettes and beer,
>> all one could hope was that the law would be near.
>> the stage did rattle with his oversized stomps,
>> dust coming up as he made with his romps.
>> he smiled at the crowd as he waited for cue,
>> swaying and possibly covered in spew.
>> no mask did he wear, why bother?--it wouldn't work.
>> people would rather catch covid than listen to this jerk.
>> suddenly, the music began with notes,
>> while everyone in the room grabbed for their coats.
>> too late! someone cried. for the man on the stage
>> began to bleat, garble and scream
>> like an animal trapped in a cage.
>> those still in the room covered their ears,
>> while the lucky ones passed out with their beers.
>> a dash for the door was the race of the night,
>> two people were trampled and others started a fight.
>> throughout it all the man kept on singing,
>> leaving noses bleeding and many ears ringing.
>> someone thought to turn off the juice,
>> to keep this idiot from running loose.
>> but alas, a flick of the switch did nothing that eve,
>> while patrons inside gasped and heaved.
>> this was the fate of columbus that night.
>> a microphone misused in a terrible blight.
>> for the citizens of columbus there was much to do,
>> except board up all windows and even the flue.
>> to try to keep out the horror of that thanksgiving year.
>> this is what happens...when will dockery is near.
>
> "Great find, Family Guy!"

hey sister fister dink, show us your sisters tits again
like you used to in the old days