From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Law & Order Season 22 Episode 19
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 10:58:03 -0400
 by: shawn - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 14:58 UTC

Where in a Senator's husband who is a family doctor is brutally
murdered in his home. Turns out the guilty party is the father of
transgender kid who was getting puberty blocking drugs from the kid.
The kid is taking those drugs because he/she was experiencing an
increased level of gender dysphoria as puberty came on.

The drugs would give the kid time to decide on whether to grow up as
the sex they were genetically made for or to go through the hormone
and surgeries needed to transition to the sex their brain tells them
they should be. For reasons we aren't given the parents apparently
didn't want this to happen to their kid. Hence the dad deciding to
kill the doctor.

Then we get to the court case where the defendant's attorney is the
female trainer from the CLASS OF '09, which feels a bit odd. lol. Ah,
now we know that the parents talked to the doctor a couple of months
before and were told about the treatments. During which the father
went nuts over the idea and threatened to kill the doctor.

Turns out that wife had given the doctor permission to continue
treating Taylor (the kid), but didn't come forward because she didn't
want to help convict her husband.

Side note, I'm not what has changed but Sasha Alexander is playing the
Senator and looks off. It's not just age, but something else that
seems off with her looks. It kept distracting me when I she was on the
screen. Meanwhile Kara Jackson definitely shows signs of aging but
otherwise looks fine.

Re: Law & Order Season 22 Episode 19

<atropos-A379CD.13005720062023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=190635&group=rec.arts.tv#190635

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Law & Order Season 22 Episode 19
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 13:00:57 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 20:00 UTC

In article <u3e39i5bbjr2usuc425jj675jsnvh927uu@4ax.com>,

> Where in a Senator's husband who is a family doctor is brutally
> murdered in his home. Turns out the guilty party is the father of
> transgender kid who was getting puberty blocking drugs from the kid.
> The kid is taking those drugs because he/she was experiencing an
> increased level of gender dysphoria as puberty came on.
>
> The drugs would give the kid time to decide on whether to grow up as
> the sex they were genetically made for or to go through the hormone
> and surgeries needed to transition to the sex their brain tells them
> they should be. For reasons we aren't given the parents apparently
> didn't want this to happen to their kid. Hence the dad deciding to
> kill the doctor.
>
> Then we get to the court case where the defendant's attorney is the
> female trainer from the CLASS OF '09, which feels a bit odd.

She's best known as Catherine Martin, the girl in the well that Clarice
Starling saves from Buffalo Bill in SILENCE OF THE LAMBS.

Re: Law & Order Season 22 Episode 19

<u71b8h$399td$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=190814&group=rec.arts.tv#190814

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 04:30:43 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 22 Jun 2023 08:30 UTC

nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com wrote:

>Where in a Senator's husband who is a family doctor is brutally
>murdered in his home. Turns out the guilty party is the father of
>transgender kid

And here is where I would have chnaged the channel.

--
Let's go Brandon!