From: gmsi...@email.com (Trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden throws a big monkey wrench into Blinken's effors. Calls head Chinoid "a dictator."
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 11:17:13 +0000
 by: Trotsky - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 11:17 UTC

On 6/20/23 11:01 PM, RichA wrote:
>In this case, you have to agree with Biden.

So true and Trump called Xi a great man so I guess you're saying Trump is a
stupid a******.

--
This space for rent.

Re: Biden throws a big monkey wrench into Blinken's effors. Calls head Chinoid "a dictator."

<176accac2401537a$839$731380$3aa16cab@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=190778&group=rec.arts.tv#190778

From: gmsi...@email.com (Trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 22:20:50 +0000
 by: Trotsky - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 22:20 UTC

On 6/21/23 3:58 PM, RichA wrote:
>On Wednesday, 21 June 2023 at 07:17:17 UTC-4, Trotsky wrote:
>> On 6/20/23 11:01 PM, RichA wrote:
>> >In this case, you have to agree with Biden.
>> So true and Trump called Xi a great man so I guess you're saying Trump is a
>> stupid a******.
>> >
>> >US President Joe Biden
>> >By Derek Cai
>> >BBC News
>> >
>> >US President Joe Biden has called Chinese President Xi Jinping a dictator at a fundraiser in California.
>> >
>> >His remarks come a day after US Secretary of State Antony Blinken met Mr Xi for talks in Beijing, which were aimed at easing tensions between the two superpowers.
>> >
>> >Mr Xi said some progress had been made in Beijing, while Mr Blinken indicated both sides were open to more talks.
>> >
>> >China is yet to respond to Mr Biden's comments.
>> >
>> >President Biden, at the fundraiser on Tuesday night local time, also said Mr Xi was embarrassed over the recent tensions around a Chinese spy balloon that had been blown off course over the US.
>> >
>> >"The reason why Xi Jinping got very upset, in terms of when I shot that balloon down with two box cars full of spy equipment in it, was he didn't know it was there," Mr Biden said.
>> >
>> >"That's a great embarrassment for dictators. When they didn't know what happened."
>> --
>> This space for rent.
>
>Great doesn't mean good, it just means notable.

I guess making up your own word definitions is all you have left.

--
This space for rent.