From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2023-06-20 (Tuesday)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 04:30:40 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 08:30 UTC

I watched:

The Flash & Elemental BOMB at Box Office | Audiences SHUN Hollywood & Studios
Are Paying the PRICE!
https://youtu.be/EfyGI2VVTaw

Scott Bakula's CRAZY Unsold Pilot (I-Man)
https://youtu.be/KuZLAHE91_0

Horror Movies People Still Don't Understand
https://youtu.be/0WsaxyJ1318

When Spider-Man Stole a Plot From Spider-Man - Phelous
https://youtu.be/z8A7Otfex6I

FRINGE:
"Of Human Action". The Fringe team investigate the kidnapping of the son of
scientist who works for Massive Dynamic who seem to have mind control
abilities. It is later revealled that the son is the one with these
abilities. Peter is kidnapped and controlled by him. Walter is extremely
worried and afraid he might lose Peter again.

GHOST ADVENTURES:
"The Slaughter House". The crew travel to Arizona to investigate the
Slaughter House, a meatpacking plant-turned haunted attraction. Rapper Post
Malone joins the lockdown and Zak is affected by dark energy, leading to a
lot of overacting.

GHOST ADVENTURES:
"Pythian Castle". The Pythian Castle is investigated by the crew. Once
plagued by torture and suicide, the historic building is infected with
violent spirits who seem to mimic the living and deliver fatal premonitions.

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-06-20 (Tuesday)

<u6v03c$2tbcc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=190746&group=rec.arts.tv#190746

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-06-20 (Tuesday)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 07:05:32 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 14:05 UTC

On 2023-06-21 08:30:40 +0000, Ubiquitous said:

> What did you watch?

I'm now working a full-day schedule of two jobs for the next 4 weeks,
so my viewing of stuff on Mon-Thur is going to get cut *way* down for
now.

So all I got through yesterday was soaps. Today (Wed) I'll have to
tackle "Gotham Knights" this evening, and I'll probably do the "Class
of '09" finale on Thursday. So I ain't getting back to "Yellowjackets"
until Friday!...

soaps: DOOL - Last Thur's ep, and this Tues' ep. Obviously, I skipped a
couple of episodes in here to catch up. I am quite sure, I missed
nothing.
In the episodes I did watch, Kristen discovers the captive EJ in the
cellar, but Megan catches her, and I guess now both EJ and Kristen are
being held captive down there! Eli and Julie run into Gabi (and Stefan)
and act like the whiny lil' bitches they are. Dmitri beds Gwen, and
then immediately pops the question to Gwen who is literally so shocked
that she is unable to give an answer. Leo Stark doesn't trust Dmitri
and Megan, and thinks they are up to something. (Duh!) And I am already
*sick to death* of the storyline where Abe had been kidnapped by the
crazy nurse - please END this storyline!!
GH - Mon's ep. Nina is about to confess to Sonny, but then word gets
out the Ned's brain is scrambled, and he doesn't remember the fight
with Nina or falling and hitting his head, and he thinks he is "Eddie
Maine"! IOW, he doesn't remember Brook Lynn or Olivia, or even Tracy!
(How can he not remember his own mother?!!) Portia's brother tells her
that Curtis kissed Jordan, and Portia confronts Curtis about it. Laura
bascially browbeats Jordan into agreeing to be the new deputy mayor.
Ava and Austin conspire to get the nanny fired, so they can replace her
with somebody who can spy on Sonny for them.

Recorded for later: Gotham Knights: GK! (The "GK" stands for... wait...
It will come to me!)

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-06-20 (Tuesday)

<1627394115.709077224.836297.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=190775&group=rec.arts.tv#190775

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 14:54:31 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 21:54 UTC

Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 2023-06-21 08:30:40 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>
>> What did you watch?
>
> I'm now working a full-day schedule of two jobs for the next 4 weeks,
> so my viewing of stuff on Mon-Thur is going to get cut *way* down for
> now.
>
> So all I got through yesterday was soaps. Today (Wed) I'll have to
> tackle "Gotham Knights" this evening, and I'll probably do the "Class
> of '09" finale on Thursday. So I ain't getting back to "Yellowjackets"
> until Friday!...
>
> soaps: DOOL - Last Thur's ep, and this Tues' ep. Obviously, I skipped a
> couple of episodes in here to catch up. I am quite sure, I missed
> nothing.
> In the episodes I did watch, Kristen discovers the captive EJ in the
> cellar, but Megan catches her, and I guess now both EJ and Kristen are
> being held captive down there! Eli and Julie run into Gabi (and Stefan)
> and act like the whiny lil' bitches they are. Dmitri beds Gwen, and
> then immediately pops the question to Gwen who is literally so shocked
> that she is unable to give an answer. Leo Stark doesn't trust Dmitri
> and Megan, and thinks they are up to something. (Duh!) And I am already
> *sick to death* of the storyline where Abe had been kidnapped by the
> crazy nurse - please END this storyline!!
> GH - Mon's ep. Nina is about to confess to Sonny, but then word gets
> out the Ned's brain is scrambled, and he doesn't remember the fight
> with Nina or falling and hitting his head, and he thinks he is "Eddie
> Maine"! IOW, he doesn't remember Brook Lynn or Olivia, or even Tracy!
> (How can he not remember his own mother?!!) Portia's brother tells her
> that Curtis kissed Jordan, and Portia confronts Curtis about it. Laura
> bascially browbeats Jordan into agreeing to be the new deputy mayor.
> Ava and Austin conspire to get the nanny fired, so they can replace her
> with somebody who can spy on Sonny for them.
>
> Recorded for later: Gotham Knights: GK! (The "GK" stands for... wait...
> It will come to me!)

GAK!