From: gmsi...@email.com (Trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: CNN: The Hunter Biden deal. Who and why?
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 11:11:06 +0000
 by: Trotsky - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 11:11 UTC

On 6/20/23 11:11 PM, RichA wrote:
> Who is the US attorney overseeing this deal?

The Trump appointee. Which is why the Republicans sound so f****** stupid
it's unbelievable.

--
This space for rent.

Re: CNN: The Hunter Biden deal. Who and why?

<ai2e9itov87ov8dujr9josh8ar9vaeo3us@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191149&group=rec.arts.tv#191149

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 11:24:00 -0400
 by: NoBody - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 15:24 UTC

On Wed, 21 Jun 2023 11:11:06 +0000, Trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
wrote:

>On 6/20/23 11:11 PM, RichA wrote:
>> Who is the US attorney overseeing this deal?
>

>The Trump appointee. Which is why the Republicans sound so f****** stupid
> it's unbelievable.

No one cares who appointed him but rather how he applies the law.
Which is why you sound so f***** stupid it's unbelievable.