From: gmsi...@email.com (Trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Trans population of the U.S. is 4000 or 0.001 percent
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 06:56:00 +0000
 by: Trotsky - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 06:56 UTC

On 6/25/23 10:51 PM, RichA wrote:
>1 out of 86000 births are trans. A TINY number. So why all the media attention over them?

Wait, what? You're agreeing that people are trans at birth, ostensibly
saying Oath Keeper Twat and his Oath Keeper bullshit ridiculing the trans
community is complete garbage? This is an interesting development.

https://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/10.2105/AJPH.2016.303578

Transgender Population Size in the United States: a Meta-Regression of
Population-Based Probability Samples

Background. Transgender individuals have a gender identity that differs from
the sex they were assigned at birth. The population size of transgender
individuals in the United States is not well-known, in part because
official records, including the US Census, do not include data on gender
identity. Population surveys today more often collect transgender-inclusive
gender-identity data, and secular trends in culture and the media have
created a somewhat more favorable environment for transgender people.

Objectives. To estimate the current population size of transgender
individuals in the United States and evaluate any trend over time.

Search methods. In June and July 2016, we searched PubMed, Cumulative Index
to Nursing and Allied Health Literature, and Web of Science for national
surveys, as well as “gray” literature, through an Internet search. We
limited the search to 2006 through 2016.

Selection criteria. We selected population-based surveys that used
probability sampling and included self-reported transgender-identity data.

conclusion from te article:

The estimated proportion of transgender individuals based on surveys that
categorized transgender as sexual orientation was 0.06% (95% CI = 0.03,
0.09; I2 = 96.6%; k = 7). It should be noted that presenting transgender in
the context of sexual orientation does not reflect our current
understanding of what it means to be transgender. We include these data for
comparison only and doing so should not be taken as validation that
presenting transgender as a sexual orientation is in any way appropriate.
Leave-one-out analysis showed no disproportionate effect of single surveys.
A direct comparison of estimates showed that the proportion for transgender
categorized as sexual orientation was significantly lower than the overall
proportion for transgender categorized as gender identity (0.06% vs
0.28%; t = 7.317; P < .001, corrected for unequal variances).

So your figure of .0001 percent rates as a COMPLETE LIE, proving yet again
you're a liar and a vegetable. Hope this helps.

--
GQP sucks.

Re: Trans population of the U.S. is 4000 or 0.001 percent

<tWcmM.80140$Zq81.64373@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191414&group=rec.arts.tv#191414

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 04:32:09 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 09:32 UTC

On 6/26/23 3:07 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 26 June 2023 at 02:56:04 UTC-4, Trotsky wrote:
>> On 6/25/23 10:51 PM, RichA wrote:
>>> 1 out of 86000 births are trans. A TINY number. So why all the media attention over them?
>> Wait, what? You're agreeing that people are trans at birth, ostensibly
>> saying Oath Keeper Twat and his Oath Keeper bullshit ridiculing the trans
>> community is complete garbage? This is an interesting development.
>>
>> https://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/10.2105/AJPH.2016.303578
>>
>> Transgender Population Size in the United States: a Meta-Regression of
>> Population-Based Probability Samples
>>
>> Background. Transgender individuals have a gender identity that differs from
>> the sex they were assigned at birth. The population size of transgender
>> individuals in the United States is not well-known, in part because
>> official records, including the US Census, do not include data on gender
>> identity. Population surveys today more often collect transgender-inclusive
>> gender-identity data, and secular trends in culture and the media have
>> created a somewhat more favorable environment for transgender people.
>>
>> Objectives. To estimate the current population size of transgender
>> individuals in the United States and evaluate any trend over time.
>>
>> Search methods. In June and July 2016, we searched PubMed, Cumulative Index
>> to Nursing and Allied Health Literature, and Web of Science for national
>> surveys, as well as “gray” literature, through an Internet search. We
>> limited the search to 2006 through 2016.
>>
>> Selection criteria. We selected population-based surveys that used
>> probability sampling and included self-reported transgender-identity data.
>>
>> conclusion from te article:
>>
>> The estimated proportion of transgender individuals based on surveys that
>> categorized transgender as sexual orientation was 0.06% (95% CI = 0.03,
>> 0.09; I2 = 96.6%; k = 7). It should be noted that presenting transgender in
>> the context of sexual orientation does not reflect our current
>> understanding of what it means to be transgender. We include these data for
>> comparison only and doing so should not be taken as validation that
>> presenting transgender as a sexual orientation is in any way appropriate.
>> Leave-one-out analysis showed no disproportionate effect of single surveys.
>> A direct comparison of estimates showed that the proportion for transgender
>> categorized as sexual orientation was significantly lower than the overall
>> proportion for transgender categorized as gender identity (0.06% vs
>> 0.28%; t = 7.317; P < .001, corrected for unequal variances).
>>

>> So your figure of .0001 percent rates as a COMPLETE LIE, proving yet again
>> you're a liar and a vegetable. Hope this helps.
>>

>> --
>> GQP sucks.
>
> B.S. stat. Transexualism is a biological error. "Gender identity disorder" is a mental illness. Different.

You're an anonymous piece of dog shit, your opinion means nothing. This
is from a scientific journal and hence has real credibility. All you do
is peg the bullshit meter every time you post because you're one of
millions that think if your words appear on a screen it means they mean
something. Newsflash: it doesn't. It's shitposting. It's fucking
worthless. Hope this helps.