What you don't know can hurt you, only you won't know it.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

SubjectAuthor
* [OT] The groomers are at it againRhino
+* Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againmoviePig
|+- Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againThe Horny Goat
|+* Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againEd Stasiak
||+- Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againTrotsky
||+* Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againBTR1701
|||`* Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againRhino
||| `* Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againBTR1701
|||  +* Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againRhino
|||  |`* Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againmoviePig
|||  | `* Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againFPP
|||  |  `- Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againmoviePig
|||  +- Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againFPP
|||  `- Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againUbiquitous
||+- Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againmoviePig
||`- Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againUbiquitous
|`- Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againUbiquitous
`- Re: [OT] The groomers are at it againUbiquitous

1
[OT] The groomers are at it again

<u7eojh$1dfao$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191608&group=rec.arts.tv#191608

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] The groomers are at it again
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 09:35:41 -0400
 by: Rhino - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 13:35 UTC

This time, the groomers are Planned Parenthood and the target group is
schoolchildren in Saskatchewan:

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/first-reading-saskatchewan-suspends-planned-parenthood-over-inappropriate-sexual-handouts-to-children

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<cECmM.157606$8fUf.137496@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191619&group=rec.arts.tv#191619

Subject: Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 10:47:37 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 14:47 UTC

On 6/27/2023 9:35 AM, Rhino wrote:
> This time, the groomers are Planned Parenthood and the target group is
> schoolchildren in Saskatchewan:
>
> https://nationalpost.com/opinion/first-reading-saskatchewan-suspends-planned-parenthood-over-inappropriate-sexual-handouts-to-children

This is an issue of what sex info kids need to know, and when. The
parent of any kid who comes to harm through being uninformed will have
no reservations about it. If there's "grooming" on display here, it
escapes me.

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<v7cm9ihvvngbkq9c9sqa9s3rci9f07qri6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191644&group=rec.arts.tv#191644

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 12:03:53 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 19:03 UTC

On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 10:47:37 -0400, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
wrote:

>On 6/27/2023 9:35 AM, Rhino wrote:
>> This time, the groomers are Planned Parenthood and the target group is
>> schoolchildren in Saskatchewan:
>>
>> https://nationalpost.com/opinion/first-reading-saskatchewan-suspends-planned-parenthood-over-inappropriate-sexual-handouts-to-children
>
>This is an issue of what sex info kids need to know, and when. The
>parent of any kid who comes to harm through being uninformed will have
>no reservations about it. If there's "grooming" on display here, it
>escapes me.

We have 3 kids aged 2 years apart and my daughter told me we had told
her everything she got at school up to junior high age when they got a
bit more detailed on things like pads (i.e. not just the kind Mom
used) and a 10000' foot level view of birth control in senior high.
(along with 'ask the doctor for specifics\ which was pretty much what
we learned way back when.

For instance male students would have learned what a condom was for
but not necessarily why some people preferred one type to another - it
didn't get beyond "you don't want leaks and it has to stay on") We all
knew there were 'gay guys' (we didn't call them gender fluid then or
have to learn constantly changing initials) and while my classmates
mocked that sort of thing it wasn't "ew pervert!" unless someone was
chasing younger kids (which we heard about but didn't personally know
any cases)

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<4a95d7bb-0f02-4938-8f9f-d30248718407n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191665&group=rec.arts.tv#191665

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 14:29:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 21:29 UTC

> moviePig
> > Rhino
> >
> > https://nationalpost.com/opinion/first-reading-saskatchewan-suspends-planned-parenthood-over-inappropriate-sexual-handouts-to-children

High schoolers as young as 14 were given a card game that promoted defecating and urinating on one's sexual partner

The cards are targeted toward young people as a “discussion tool” in workshops, with the instruction to “affirm” and be “sex positive” about every one of the sex acts depicted. “Do not make fun of any of the topics, including ones you personally do not enjoy,” it reads, providing a sample phrase on how to properly react to some of the cards: “A lot of people think that’s really hot!”

But several of the cards detail sex acts involving domination and risky sex, as well as urine and fecal matter. “Snowballing” gets the “s” card. “Yellow and brown showers,” which describing urinating and defecating on a sex partner, are paired with the instruction to “keep them on the outside of your body.” The “f” card is for felching. The “I” card is “irrumatio,” an aggressive form of oral sex.

Also included is “raw sex,” where the under-18 users of the card game are told that although unprotected sex leaves them much more vulnerable to HIV, it’s nevertheless a matter of personal preference.

“If you do decide to go condomless, use lots of lube and get tested regularly for HIV and STIS,” it reads.

The cards are produced and distributed by CATIE (Canadian AIDS Treatment Information Exchange) a Toronto-based non-profit funded almost entirely by government grants. CATIE is also the group behind the creation of a “safer snorting” guide that recently caused controversy in B.C. after it was similarly distributed to children by a public health nurse.

> This is an issue of what sex info kids need to know, and when. The
> parent of any kid who comes to harm through being uninformed will have
> no reservations about it. If there's "grooming" on display here, it
> escapes me.

Yeah, no grooming going on there...

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<176ca36853e19f3e$271$1292767$baa1ecb3@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191674&group=rec.arts.tv#191674

From: gmsi...@email.com (Trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 22:07:08 +0000
 by: Trotsky - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 22:07 UTC

On 6/27/23 4:29 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> moviePig
>> > Rhino
>> >
>> > https://nationalpost.com/opinion/first-reading-saskatchewan-suspends-planned-parenthood-over-inappropriate-sexual-handouts-to-children
>
>High schoolers as young as 14 were given a card game that promoted defecating and urinating on one's sexual partner
>
>The cards are targeted toward young people as a “discussion tool” in workshops, with the instruction to “affirm” and be “sex positive” about every one of the sex acts depicted. “Do not make fun of any of the topics, including ones you personally do not enjoy,” it reads, providing a sample phrase on how to properly react to some of the cards: “A lot of people think that’s really hot!”
>
>But several of the cards detail sex acts involving domination and risky sex, as well as urine and fecal matter. “Snowballing” gets the “s” card. “Yellow and brown showers,” which describing urinating and defecating on a sex partner, are paired with the instruction to “keep them on the outside of your body.” The “f” card is for felching. The “I” card is “irrumatio,” an aggressive form of oral sex.
>
>Also included is “raw sex,” where the under-18 users of the card game are told that although unprotected sex leaves them much more vulnerable to HIV, it’s nevertheless a matter of personal preference.
>
>“If you do decide to go condomless, use lots of lube and get tested regularly for HIV and STIS,” it reads.
>
>The cards are produced and distributed by CATIE (Canadian AIDS Treatment Information Exchange) a Toronto-based non-profit funded almost entirely by government grants. CATIE is also the group behind the creation of a “safer snorting” guide that recently caused controversy in B.C. after it was similarly distributed to children by a public health nurse.
>
>> This is an issue of what sex info kids need to know, and when. The
>> parent of any kid who comes to harm through being uninformed will have
>> no reservations about it. If there's "grooming" on display here, it
>> escapes me.
>
>Yeah, no grooming going on there...

Amazing you sound exactly like Oath Keeper Twat.

--
This space for rent.

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<xvOdnd1nQpFN_Qb5nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191677&group=rec.arts.tv#191677

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 22:21:04 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 22:21 UTC

On Jun 27, 2023 at 2:29:53 PM PDT, "Ed Stasiak" <edstasiak1067@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> moviePig
>> > Rhino
>> >

>>> https://nationalpost.com/opinion/first-reading-saskatchewan-suspends-planned-parenthood-over-inappropriate-sexual-handouts-to-children
>
> High schoolers as young as 14 were given a card game that promoted defecating
> and urinating on one's sexual partner
>
> The cards are targeted toward young people as a “discussion tool” in
> workshops, with the instruction to “affirm” and be “sex positive” about every
> one of the sex acts depicted. “Do not make fun of any of the topics,
> including ones you personally do not enjoy,” it reads, providing a sample
> phrase on how to properly react to some of the cards: “A lot of people think
> that’s really hot!”
>
> But several of the cards detail sex acts involving domination and risky sex,
> as well as urine and fecal matter. “Snowballing” gets the “s” card. “Yellow
> and brown showers,” which describing urinating and defecating on a sex
> partner, are paired with the instruction to “keep them on the outside of your
> body.” The “f” card is for felching. The “I” card is “irrumatio,” an
> aggressive form of oral sex.
>
> Also included is “raw sex,” where the under-18 users of the card game are
> told that although unprotected sex leaves them much more vulnerable to HIV,
> it’s nevertheless a matter of personal preference.
>
> “If you do decide to go condomless, use lots of lube and get tested regularly
> for HIV and STIS,” it reads.
>
> The cards are produced and distributed by CATIE (Canadian AIDS Treatment
> Information Exchange) a Toronto-based non-profit funded almost entirely by
> government grants. CATIE is also the group behind the creation of a “safer
> snorting” guide that recently caused controversy in B.C. after it was
> similarly distributed to children by a public health nurse.
>
>> This is an issue of what sex info kids need to know, and when. The
>> parent of any kid who comes to harm through being uninformed will have
>> no reservations about it. If there's "grooming" on display here, it
>> escapes me.
>
> Yeah, no grooming going on there...

At this point it would come as no surprise to see a "I don't see any grooming
going on here" response from moviePig to a story where a convicted pedophile
pointed to a kid and outright stated he's grooming the kid for sex.

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<u7fp8m$1guh2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191686&group=rec.arts.tv#191686

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 18:53:09 -0400
 by: Rhino - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 22:53 UTC

On 2023-06-27 6:21 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jun 27, 2023 at 2:29:53 PM PDT, "Ed Stasiak" <edstasiak1067@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> moviePig

>> High schoolers as young as 14 were given a card game that promoted defecating
>> and urinating on one's sexual partner
>>
>> The cards are targeted toward young people as a “discussion tool” in
>> workshops, with the instruction to “affirm” and be “sex positive” about every
>> one of the sex acts depicted. “Do not make fun of any of the topics,
>> including ones you personally do not enjoy,” it reads, providing a sample
>> phrase on how to properly react to some of the cards: “A lot of people think
>> that’s really hot!”
>>
>> But several of the cards detail sex acts involving domination and risky sex,
>> as well as urine and fecal matter. “Snowballing” gets the “s” card. “Yellow
>> and brown showers,” which describing urinating and defecating on a sex
>> partner, are paired with the instruction to “keep them on the outside of your
>> body.” The “f” card is for felching. The “I” card is “irrumatio,” an
>> aggressive form of oral sex.
>>
>> Also included is “raw sex,” where the under-18 users of the card game are
>> told that although unprotected sex leaves them much more vulnerable to HIV,
>> it’s nevertheless a matter of personal preference.
>>
>> “If you do decide to go condomless, use lots of lube and get tested regularly
>> for HIV and STIS,” it reads.
>>
>> The cards are produced and distributed by CATIE (Canadian AIDS Treatment
>> Information Exchange) a Toronto-based non-profit funded almost entirely by
>> government grants. CATIE is also the group behind the creation of a “safer
>> snorting” guide that recently caused controversy in B.C. after it was
>> similarly distributed to children by a public health nurse.
>>
>>> This is an issue of what sex info kids need to know, and when. The
>>> parent of any kid who comes to harm through being uninformed will have
>>> no reservations about it. If there's "grooming" on display here, it
>>> escapes me.
>>
>> Yeah, no grooming going on there...
>
> At this point it would come as no surprise to see a "I don't see any grooming
> going on here" response from moviePig to a story where a convicted pedophile
> pointed to a kid and outright stated he's grooming the kid for sex.

I can get you pretty close to that right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRpmoA9kOOs [starting at about 1:45]

I can already anticipate the way(s) moviePig will try to dismiss this
but I won't steal his thunder as he explains why we simply can't believe
our own lying eyes and ears.

By the way, Rex Murphy, a well-known Canadian columnist, has found a
place where people like moviePig would feel very much at home: as an
obfuscator for any Canadian school board:

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/school-board-cultivates-vacuous-verbiage-while-its-students-and-teachers-suffer

Mind you, I'm sure the US has plenty of similar obfuscators in all of
its institutions. Frankly, I'm pretty sure that is what moviePig's day
job must be: he reasons in exactly the obtuse and meaning-destroying way
of all the wokesters.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<fVJmM.108631$8uge.4958@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191691&group=rec.arts.tv#191691

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 19:03:38 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 23:03 UTC

On 6/27/2023 5:29 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> moviePig
>>> Rhino
>>>
>>> https://nationalpost.com/opinion/first-reading-saskatchewan-suspends-planned-parenthood-over-inappropriate-sexual-handouts-to-children
>
> High schoolers as young as 14 were given a card game that promoted defecating and urinating on one's sexual partner
>
> The cards are targeted toward young people as a “discussion tool” in workshops, with the instruction to “affirm” and be “sex positive” about every one of the sex acts depicted. “Do not make fun of any of the topics, including ones you personally do not enjoy,” it reads, providing a sample phrase on how to properly react to some of the cards: “A lot of people think that’s really hot!”
>
> But several of the cards detail sex acts involving domination and risky sex, as well as urine and fecal matter. “Snowballing” gets the “s” card. “Yellow and brown showers,” which describing urinating and defecating on a sex partner, are paired with the instruction to “keep them on the outside of your body.” The “f” card is for felching. The “I” card is “irrumatio,” an aggressive form of oral sex.
>
> Also included is “raw sex,” where the under-18 users of the card game are told that although unprotected sex leaves them much more vulnerable to HIV, it’s nevertheless a matter of personal preference.
>
> “If you do decide to go condomless, use lots of lube and get tested regularly for HIV and STIS,” it reads.
>
> The cards are produced and distributed by CATIE (Canadian AIDS Treatment Information Exchange) a Toronto-based non-profit funded almost entirely by government grants. CATIE is also the group behind the creation of a “safer snorting” guide that recently caused controversy in B.C. after it was similarly distributed to children by a public health nurse.
>
>> This is an issue of what sex info kids need to know, and when. The
>> parent of any kid who comes to harm through being uninformed will have
>> no reservations about it. If there's "grooming" on display here, it
>> escapes me.
>
> Yeah, no grooming going on there...

Afaics, the intent is to tell kids what's in the world they're about to
inhabit. Not telling them doesn't make those things go away, or prevent
kids inevitably telling each other about them based on guesswork.

As the only parent in this immediate discussion, I assure you I had no
issue with any professionally prepared sex info handed to my kids.
Among other things, it covered all the ground while leaving no kid
feeling singled out by secrecy.

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<rMmdnZrmYfKm5Qb5nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191704&group=rec.arts.tv#191704

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 00:00:59 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 00:00 UTC

On Jun 27, 2023 at 3:53:09 PM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
wrote:

> On 2023-06-27 6:21 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> High schoolers as young as 14 were given a card game that promoted
>>> defecating
>>> and urinating on one's sexual partner
>>>
>>> The cards are targeted toward young people as a “discussion tool” in
>>> workshops, with the instruction to “affirm” and be “sex positive” about
>>> every
>>> one of the sex acts depicted. “Do not make fun of any of the topics,
>>> including ones you personally do not enjoy,” it reads, providing a sample
>>> phrase on how to properly react to some of the cards: “A lot of people think
>>> that’s really hot!”
>>>
>>> But several of the cards detail sex acts involving domination and risky sex,
>>> as well as urine and fecal matter. “Snowballing” gets the “s” card. “Yellow
>>> and brown showers,” which describing urinating and defecating on a sex
>>> partner, are paired with the instruction to “keep them on the outside of
>>> your
>>> body.” The “f” card is for felching. The “I” card is “irrumatio,” an
>>> aggressive form of oral sex.
>>>
>>> Also included is “raw sex,” where the under-18 users of the card game are
>>> told that although unprotected sex leaves them much more vulnerable to HIV,
>>> it’s nevertheless a matter of personal preference.
>>>
>>> “If you do decide to go condomless, use lots of lube and get tested
>>> regularly
>>> for HIV and STIS,” it reads.
>>>
>>> The cards are produced and distributed by CATIE (Canadian AIDS Treatment
>>> Information Exchange) a Toronto-based non-profit funded almost entirely by
>>> government grants. CATIE is also the group behind the creation of a “safer
>>> snorting” guide that recently caused controversy in B.C. after it was
>>> similarly distributed to children by a public health nurse.

>>> Yeah, no grooming going on there...
>>
>> At this point it would come as no surprise to see a "I don't see any
>> grooming
>> going on here" response from moviePig to a story where a convicted pedophile
>> pointed to a kid and outright stated he's grooming the kid for sex.
>>

> I can get you pretty close to that right now:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRpmoA9kOOs [starting at about 1:45]
>
> I can already anticipate the way(s) moviePig will try to dismiss this
> but I won't steal his thunder as he explains why we simply can't believe
> our own lying eyes and ears.

That's perfectly normal behavior in front of children. You're a hateful bigot
if you say otherwise!

"We're here, we're queer, and we're coming for children!"

PIG: It seems to me that those words could mean anything, including that that
they're NOT coming for your children. Your assumption that when they say
they're coming for your kids, they mean they're coming for your kids is
evidence of your heteronormative patriarchal bigoted worldview. Taking them at
their word makes *you* the bigot. Oh, and those naked guys parading their junk
to kids in public? That's just a perfectly normal anatomy lesson. These
gentlemen are taking time out of their busy day to give back to society in the
form of unpaid anatomy instructors and instead of saying thank you for your
service, you call them perverted groomers. Unbelievable!

Bottom line: stop listening to what they're saying right out loud, stop
believing what your own eyes and ears are telling you, and just believe us
when we say "Move along, nothing to see here."

> By the way, Rex Murphy, a well-known Canadian columnist, has found a
> place where people like moviePig would feel very much at home: as an
> obfuscator for any Canadian school board:
>

> https://nationalpost.com/opinion/school-board-cultivates-vacuous-verbiage-while-its-students-and-teachers-suffer

I've never heard it described do perfectly:

Here's the first inspirational phrase from the school board’s
spokesperson: The board is "committed to cultivating safe
and inclusive learning and working environments for students
and staff."

Just what is this?

It is the plasticine, flavourless static verbiage that every school
board pumps out from its vast cliche vat to stuff every one of
the flaccid, sterile yawn-incantations it "issues" to cover some
patent malfeasance, misfeasance, disorder, or parent complaint
over behaviour in its schools.

Safe. Inclusive. Environments. The tag-stickers of the woke. All
that's missing is a hymn to recycling and non-meat diets.

And yes, it's also a perfect example of Pig-speak.

Now let us tread (carefully) a little further into this bogland,
this Grimpen Mire of lexical flatulence and its even deeper
pit holes of linguistic death traps. Says the same spokes-
person: "The staff and students are working in collaboration
to engage in the development of next steps to ensure a
smooth conclusion."

Why can't these people ever just talk normally? Why is it always the same
backflow of word-slurry? Is there a school they go to learn this nonsense?

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<u7fvul$1h5l6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191711&group=rec.arts.tv#191711

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 20:47:15 -0400
 by: Rhino - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 00:47 UTC

On 2023-06-27 8:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> [...]
> the flaccid, sterile yawn-incantations it "issues" to cover some
> patent malfeasance, misfeasance, disorder, or parent complaint
> over behaviour in its schools.
>
> Safe. Inclusive. Environments. The tag-stickers of the woke. All
> that's missing is a hymn to recycling and non-meat diets.
>
> And yes, it's also a perfect example of Pig-speak.
>
> Now let us tread (carefully) a little further into this bogland,
> this Grimpen Mire of lexical flatulence and its even deeper
> pit holes of linguistic death traps. Says the same spokes-
> person: "The staff and students are working in collaboration
> to engage in the development of next steps to ensure a
> smooth conclusion."
>
> Why can't these people ever just talk normally? Why is it always the same
> backflow of word-slurry? Is there a school they go to learn this nonsense?

I think you need to ask moviePig that one. He's either a graduate of
that school or an instructor there.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<llNmM.92115$zcM5.7886@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191719&group=rec.arts.tv#191719

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 22:58:25 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 02:58 UTC

On 6/27/2023 8:47 PM, Rhino wrote:
> [...]
>>      patent malfeasance, misfeasance, disorder, or parent complaint
>>      over behaviour in its schools.
>>
>>      Safe. Inclusive. Environments. The tag-stickers of the woke. All
>>      that's missing is a hymn to recycling and non-meat diets.
>>
>> And yes, it's also a perfect example of Pig-speak.
>>
>>      Now let us tread (carefully) a little further into this bogland,
>>      this Grimpen Mire of lexical flatulence and its even deeper
>>      pit holes of linguistic death traps. Says the same spokes-
>>      person: "The staff and students are working in collaboration
>>      to engage in the development of next steps to ensure a
>>      smooth conclusion."
>>
>> Why can't these people ever just talk normally? Why is it always the same
>> backflow of word-slurry? Is there a school they go to learn this
>> nonsense?
>>

> I think you need to ask moviePig that one. He's either a graduate of

Does it undermine yall's responsive reading to know that 'inclusive' (in
the above sense) is nearly absent from his vocabulary?

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<u7giqf$1mq64$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191726&group=rec.arts.tv#191726

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 02:09:19 -0400
 by: FPP - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 06:09 UTC

On 6/27/23 8:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> [...]
> the flaccid, sterile yawn-incantations it "issues" to cover some
> patent malfeasance, misfeasance, disorder, or parent complaint
> over behaviour in its schools.
>
> Safe. Inclusive. Environments. The tag-stickers of the woke. All
> that's missing is a hymn to recycling and non-meat diets.
>
> And yes, it's also a perfect example of Pig-speak.
>
> Now let us tread (carefully) a little further into this bogland,
> this Grimpen Mire of lexical flatulence and its even deeper
> pit holes of linguistic death traps. Says the same spokes-
> person: "The staff and students are working in collaboration
> to engage in the development of next steps to ensure a
> smooth conclusion."
>
> Why can't these people ever just talk normally? Why is it always the same
> backflow of word-slurry? Is there a school they go to learn this nonsense?

Bravado.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<u7gisb$1mq64$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191727&group=rec.arts.tv#191727

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 02:10:19 -0400
 by: FPP - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 06:10 UTC

On 6/27/23 10:58 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 6/27/2023 8:47 PM, Rhino wrote:
>> On 2023-06-27 8:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> On Jun 27, 2023 at 3:53:09 PM PDT, "Rhino"
>>> <no_offline_contact@example.com>

>>> That's perfectly normal behavior in front of children. You're a
>>> hateful bigot
>>> if you say otherwise!
>>>
>>> "We're here, we're queer, and we're coming for children!"
>>>
>>> PIG: It seems to me that those words could mean anything, including
>>> that that
>>> they're NOT coming for your children. Your assumption that when they say
>>> they're coming for your kids, they mean they're coming for your kids is
>>> evidence of your heteronormative patriarchal bigoted worldview.
>>> Taking them at
>>> their word makes *you* the bigot. Oh, and those naked guys parading
>>> their junk
>>> to kids in public? That's just a perfectly normal anatomy lesson. These
>>> gentlemen are taking time out of their busy day to give back to
>>> society in the
>>> form of unpaid anatomy instructors and instead of saying thank you
>>> for your
>>> service, you call them perverted groomers. Unbelievable!
>>>
>>> Bottom line: stop listening to what they're saying right out loud, stop
>>> believing what your own eyes and ears are telling you, and just
>>> believe us
>>> when we say "Move along, nothing to see here."

>>> I've never heard it described do perfectly:
>>>
>>>      Here's the first inspirational phrase from the school board’s
>>>      spokesperson: The board is "committed to cultivating safe
>>>      and inclusive learning and working environments for students
>>>      and staff."
>>>
>>>      Just what is this?
>>>
>>>      It is the plasticine, flavourless static verbiage that every school
>>>      board pumps out from its vast cliche vat to stuff every one of
>>>      the flaccid, sterile yawn-incantations it "issues" to cover some
>>>      patent malfeasance, misfeasance, disorder, or parent complaint
>>>      over behaviour in its schools.
>>>
>>>      Safe. Inclusive. Environments. The tag-stickers of the woke. All
>>>      that's missing is a hymn to recycling and non-meat diets.
>>>
>>> And yes, it's also a perfect example of Pig-speak.
>>>
>>>      Now let us tread (carefully) a little further into this bogland,
>>>      this Grimpen Mire of lexical flatulence and its even deeper
>>>      pit holes of linguistic death traps. Says the same spokes-
>>>      person: "The staff and students are working in collaboration
>>>      to engage in the development of next steps to ensure a
>>>      smooth conclusion."
>>>
>>> Why can't these people ever just talk normally? Why is it always the
>>> same
>>> backflow of word-slurry? Is there a school they go to learn this
>>> nonsense?
>>>

>> I think you need to ask moviePig that one. He's either a graduate of
>> that school or an instructor there.
>
> Does it undermine yall's responsive reading to know that 'inclusive' (in
> the above sense) is nearly absent from his vocabulary?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<u7h6ej$1of9c$12@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191767&group=rec.arts.tv#191767

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 04:30:49 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 08:30 UTC

no_offline_contact@example.com wrote:

>This time, the groomers are Planned Parenthood and the target group is
>schoolchildren in Saskatchewan:
>
>https://nationalpost.com/opinion/first-reading-saskatchewan-suspends-
planned-parenthood-over-inappropriate-sexual-handouts-to-children

Two New York City Pride events held over the weekend stirred up controversy
as drag marchers chanted slogans about targeting children while hundreds of
attendees allegedly danced naked in front of minors.

On Friday, a group of drag queens and transgender activists dressed in
flamboyant garb for the �NYC Drag March� at Tompkins Square Park and marched
across the East Village toward the Stonewall Inn to kick off the city�s
weekend events.

Viral footage captured by Timcast News shows marchers, including a topless
woman, chanting, �We�re here! We�re queer! We�re coming for your children!�

Although some claim the chant was sarcasm in response to allegations that
factions within the LGBTQ community intend to �groom� children, the messaging
still sparked outrage among Americans fighting to protect youth.

�This movement grooms minors to have mastectomies and castration and fuels a
multi billion dollar medical child abuse industry,� Rep. Marjorie Taylor
Greene (R-GA) tweeted while urging Congress to pass the �Protect Children�s
Innocence Act,� a bill that would restrict so-called �gender-affirming care�
procedures.

�Let kids be kids,� she added.

�We�re here we�re queer and we�re coming for your children!�

This movement grooms minors to have mastectomies and castration
and fuels a multi billion dollar medical child abuse industry.

Pass the Protect Children�s Innocence Act.

Let kids be kids.

pic.twitter.com/dpgomnLnqI

� Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene???? (@RepMTG) June 24, 2023

�And these people seriously wonder why society is turning against us?!� the
official Twitter account of Gays Against Groomers posted. �SICKENING. These
people are doing more harm to our community than any actual bigot could ever
hope to.�

The drag march, first launched in 1994 as a protest when Pride March
officials exiled drag queens from their event out of fear it would deter
sponsorship from corporations, has been known for its problematic politics
and flashy costuming.

Less than 24 hours later during the �New York City Dyke March,� half-naked
men and women danced and played in a Washington Square Park fountain,
reportedly in front of children.

Savanah Hernandez, a Frontlines reporter for Turning Point USA, captured
footage of the display, which showed children playing with inflatable objects
designed to look like �clitorises� supplied by the women participating in the
event. The unsponsored march on Saturday marked the group�s 31st annual
event. This year�s theme � �Not Your F***ing Body, Not Your F***ing
Business.�

Pride Month activities will conclude on Sunday with an annual parade
commemorating the 1969 Stonewall Riots � a series of spontaneous
demonstrations by the LGBTQ community in response to police raids.

Many of the NYC events this year called on the LGBTQ community to unite
against legislative bills that would impose age restrictions for drag shows
and policies banning sex-change medical procedures on minors.

Roughly 400 LGBTQ groups are involved in organizing Pride events in major
U.S. cities.

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<u7h6j5$1of9c$13@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191768&group=rec.arts.tv#191768

Followup: alt.test
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 04:30:50 -0400

In article <cECmM.157606$8fUf.137496@fx16.iad>, pwallace@moviepig.com wrote:
> On 6/27/2023 9:35 AM, Rhino wrote:

>> This time, the groomers are Planned Parenthood and the target group is
>> schoolchildren in Saskatchewan:
>
>This is an issue of what sex info kids need to know, and when. The
>parent of any kid who comes to harm through being uninformed will have
>no reservations about it. If there's "grooming" on display here, it
>escapes me.

OK, groomer.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<u7h6mi$1of9c$14@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191769&group=rec.arts.tv#191769

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 04:30:51 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 08:30 UTC

edstasiak1067@gmail.com wrote:
>> moviePig

>> > Rhino
>> >
>> > https://nationalpost.com/opinion/first-reading-saskatchewan-suspends-planned-parenthood-over-inappropriate-sexual-handouts-to-children
>
>High schoolers as young as 14 were given a card game that promoted defecating

.... and "trotsky" just jizzed in his pants.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<u7h79t$1of9c$15@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191770&group=rec.arts.tv#191770

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 04:30:52 -0400

In article <rMmdnZrmYfKm5Qb5nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>, atropos@mac.com wrote:
> "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> At this point it would come as no surprise to see a "I don't see any
>>> grooming going on here" response from moviePig to a story where a convicted pedophile
>>> pointed to a kid and outright stated he's grooming the kid for sex.
>>
>> I can get you pretty close to that right now:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRpmoA9kOOs [starting at about 1:45]
>>
>> I can already anticipate the way(s) moviePig will try to dismiss this
>> but I won't steal his thunder as he explains why we simply can't believe
>> our own lying eyes and ears.
>
>That's perfectly normal behavior in front of children. You're a hateful bigot
>if you say otherwise!
>
>"We're here, we're queer, and we're coming for children!"
>
>PIG: It seems to me that those words could mean anything, including that that
>they're NOT coming for your children. Your assumption that when they say
>they're coming for your kids, they mean they're coming for your kids is
>evidence of your heteronormative patriarchal bigoted worldview. Taking them at
>their word makes *you* the bigot. Oh, and those naked guys parading their junk
>to kids in public? That's just a perfectly normal anatomy lesson. These
>gentlemen are taking time out of their busy day to give back to society in the
>form of unpaid anatomy instructors and instead of saying thank you for your
>service, you call them perverted groomers. Unbelievable!
>
>Bottom line: stop listening to what they're saying right out loud, stop
>believing what your own eyes and ears are telling you, and just believe us
>when we say "Move along, nothing to see here."

A much simpler excuse I've seen is "Oh, they were just joking when they said that!"

Yeah, right.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: [OT] The groomers are at it again

<M3XmM.141065$k4z1.49876@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191783&group=rec.arts.tv#191783

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 10:02:20 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:02 UTC