About all some men accomplish in life is to send a son to Harvard.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: LIBERTY CAP MUSHROOM DRIED-DRIED LIBERTY CAPS-LIBERTY CAPS DRY-TRIPINPREMIUMSNACKS

SubjectAuthor
* LIBERTY CAP MUSHROOM DRIED-DRIED LIBERTY CAPS-LIBERTY CAPS DRY-TRIPINPREMIUMSNACJustine Kent
+- Re: LIBERTY CAP MUSHROOM DRIED-DRIED LIBERTY CAPS-LIBERTY CAPS DRY-TRIPINPREMIUMCyril Motiti
`- Re: LIBERTY CAP MUSHROOM DRIED-DRIED LIBERTY CAPS-LIBERTY CAPS DRY-TRIPINPREMIUMCyril Motiti

1
LIBERTY CAP MUSHROOM DRIED-DRIED LIBERTY CAPS-LIBERTY CAPS DRY-TRIPINPREMIUMSNACKS

<b647338c-2e2c-420e-8d97-076fcfc4c03bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=178766&group=rec.arts.tv#178766

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 22:58:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: LIBERTY CAP MUSHROOM DRIED-DRIED LIBERTY CAPS-LIBERTY CAPS DRY-TRIPINPREMIUMSNACKS
From: justinek...@gmail.com (Justine Kent)
 by: Justine Kent - Tue, 14 Mar 2023 05:58 UTC

Psilocybe semilanceata, also known as Liberty Caps, are considered the most widespread naturally growing psilocybin mushroom in the world, according to Psilopedia.

https://tripinpremiumsnacks.com/product/liberty-caps-for-sale/

Not only that, but they’re also the third most potent, according to tests done in 1997 by Paul Stamets and Jochen Gartz, a German chemist and mycologist.

https://tripinpremiumsnacks.com/product/liberty-caps-for-sale/

Identified in 1838, P. semilanceata was the first psilocybin mushroom native to Europe to be formally recognized.

This species is still wildly popular and abundant, especially in England, where the first report of a family tripping out on them appeared in print: In London, 1799, a family reportedly picked and ate wild mushrooms growing in Green Park, which caused one son to laugh uncontrollably, the father to believe he was dying, and most family members to have vertigo.

https://tripinpremiumsnacks.com/product/liberty-caps-for-sale/

How many liberty caps does it take to trip?
20 – 30 liberty caps would be regarded as a full dose, but only one or part of a large fly agaric would be required.

https://tripinpremiumsnacks.com/product/liberty-caps-for-sale/
How long does a Liberty Cap trip last?
9 hours. The effects of liberty caps are similar to those from a mild dose of LSD and can vary depending on the mood, situation and expectation of the user. Effects come on after about half an hour and last up to 9 hours depending on the numbers taken.
https://tripinpremiumsnacks.com/product/liberty-caps-for-sale/

Re: LIBERTY CAP MUSHROOM DRIED-DRIED LIBERTY CAPS-LIBERTY CAPS DRY-TRIPINPREMIUMSNACKS

<59d52f96-44b3-472c-aeae-57bdc344d643n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=179066&group=rec.arts.tv#179066

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 15:46:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: dialamot...@gmail.com (Cyril Motiti)
 by: Cyril Motiti - Thu, 16 Mar 2023 22:46 UTC

[...]

<51ba7f23-ca82-4d83-ac1f-7f6a216be62en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=191828&group=rec.arts.tv#191828

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 14:22:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: dialamot...@gmail.com (Cyril Motiti)
 by: Cyril Motiti - Wed, 28 Jun 2023 21:22 UTC