From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] Walking away from the Democrats
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 23:35:21 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sat, 8 Jul 2023 03:35 UTC

I started listening to this lengthy video, expecting to move on to
something else after a few minutes, but this woman's explanation of how
she went from being a lifelong Democrat to convinced conservative was so
compelling that I found myself staying to the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flp7gKg5G4E [47 minutes]

It's not that she said anything terribly surprising but she said it very
very well, making it crystal clear that despite her upbringing, the
disconnect between Democratic policies and the consequences of those
policies plus the necessity of believing her own eyes meant she could no
longer take the Democrats seriously.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] Walking away from the Democrats

<UbeqM.69559$edH5.25689@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193507&group=rec.arts.tv#193507

Subject: Re: [OT] Walking away from the Democrats
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 10:15:16 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 8 Jul 2023 14:15 UTC

On 7/7/2023 11:35 PM, Rhino wrote:
> I started listening to this lengthy video, expecting to move on to
> something else after a few minutes, but this woman's explanation of how
> she went from being a lifelong Democrat to convinced conservative was so
> compelling that I found myself staying to the end:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flp7gKg5G4E [47 minutes]
>
> It's not that she said anything terribly surprising but she said it very
> very well, making it crystal clear that despite her upbringing, the
> disconnect between Democratic policies and the consequences of those
> policies plus the necessity of believing her own eyes meant she could no
> longer take the Democrats seriously.

Woman Switches Religions. Film at 11...

Re: [OT] Walking away from the Democrats

<14582299-bc96-4a21-b84c-6d6c3cff9d37n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193509&group=rec.arts.tv#193509

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 07:34:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sat, 8 Jul 2023 14:34 UTC

On Saturday, July 8, 2023 at 10:15:21 AM UTC-4, moviePig wrote:
> On 7/7/2023 11:35 PM, Rhino wrote:
> > I started listening to this lengthy video, expecting to move on to
> > something else after a few minutes, but this woman's explanation of how
> > she went from being a lifelong Democrat to convinced conservative was so
> > compelling that I found myself staying to the end:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flp7gKg5G4E [47 minutes]
> >
> > It's not that she said anything terribly surprising but she said it very
> > very well, making it crystal clear that despite her upbringing, the
> > disconnect between Democratic policies and the consequences of those
> > policies plus the necessity of believing her own eyes meant she could no
> > longer take the Democrats seriously.

> Woman Switches Religions. Film at 11...

Woman signs-off 45 minute political video with salutation from the great and powerful Oz

Beware charlatans using invisible supernatural skygod as source of authority

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNfp33CTDps