If your bread is stale, make toast.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Will Dockery
+* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Michael Pendragon
|`* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"W-Dockery
| `* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Michael Pendragon
|  `* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"W.Dockery
|   `* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Michael Pendragon
|    `* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"W-Dockery
|     `* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Michael Pendragon
|      `* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Will Dockery
|       `* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Michael Pendragon
|        `* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Will Dockery
|         `- Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Michael Pendragon
+* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Zod
|+* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Michael Pendragon
||`* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Zod
|| `* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Will Dockery
||  `- Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Michael Pendragon
|`* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"W.Dockery
| `- Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Michael Pendragon
`* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Will Dockery
 `- Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Michael Pendragon

1
Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<914fb015-1f97-48c9-8b4d-bb9c88f7e427n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193836&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#193836

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 20:09:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 04:09 UTC

On Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 10:53:47 PM UTC-5, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> I've been wondering what the best way to handle this situation is, and wanting to be a good, responsible uncle, decided that the best thing to do is openness and honesty, to let my nephew know what is going on, more to warn him of potential harassment than anything else... It's quite sad and needless to say, deplorable, that someone who has gone on record *many* times to say that he never took the the goings on here into the "real world" would behave in such a low down, vile, despicable manner, but sadly, it is not suprising... thankfully, my nephew, who already knew that I used his name on the internet, appears to be taking this quite well and doesn't seem concerned... he has read(or at least glanced at) the disgusting, appaling words and he seems not the least bit perturbed by it... so while I still, naturally, am disgusted and horrified by this behavior, at least I can stop worrying that my nephew will be upset and suprised by this disgusting, atroicious behavior..

Jordy, one thing that you should do is what I've been doing, report Michael Pendragon to Google Groups for abuse.

Hit the "Report abuse" button, then click the second option, shown here:

***

I just talked with my nephew and told him what is going on
1 view
Subscribe
jdcha...@gmail.com's profile photo
jdcha...@gmail.com
10:53 PM (1 minute ago)

[...]
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Group name: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: I just talked with my nephew and told him what is going on
Author: jdcha...@gmail.com
Type of abuse:
Spam

Hateful or violent content. For example, Anti-Semitic content, racist content, or material that could result in a violent physical act.

This one, Jordy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Personal or private information. For example, a credit card number, a personal identification number, or an unlisted home address. Note that email addresses and full names are not considered private information.
Promotion of regulated goods and services
Other

***

HTH and HAND.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<38e9f9ad-fd05-43c8-b6b6-ae50c26b8d37n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193841&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#193841

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 20:17:53 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 04:17 UTC

On Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 11:09:27 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> [...]
> Group name: alt.arts.poetry.comments
> Subject: I just talked with my nephew and told him what is going on
> Author: jdcha...@gmail.com
> Type of abuse:
> Spam
>
> Hateful or violent content. For example, Anti-Semitic content, racist content, or material that could result in a violent physical act.
>
> This one, Jordy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Personal or private information. For example, a credit card number, a personal identification number, or an unlisted home address. Note that email addresses and full names are not considered private information.
> Promotion of regulated goods and services

PING! Isaac.

Again...

I have repeatedly asked you to stop disrupting this group with your "Hello" post, and you have repeatedly ignored my requests, and continued to defy our Guidelines.

Under the rules of Tit for Tat (the accepted "ethical system" of your friends), each of your transgressions will receive a retaliatory "Tit" (that's how "Tit for Tat" works).

If you want the Jordy poems, etc., to stop, you need to *stop* provoking them with your troll posts.

I can assure that under no other circumstances will the retaliatory "Titting" let up.

In the meantime:

THE SAGA OF JORDAN T. CHASESCOTT

Isaac Chase thought that Jordy was cute
'Specially dressed in his new birthday suit,
Isaac squeezed his love handles
Then blew out his candles,
Bent over and let out a "Toot!"

Isaac pulled his nephew's pid
Sucked him dry then tongued his hole;
Nephew Jordy was just a kid
When he first straddled Isaac's pole.

Isaac rode Jordy bareback at seven
And cornholed him big-time at eight
He left him creampied at eleven
And went back home to masturbate.

Isaac groped little Jordy on Friday
Isaac sucked him off Saturday night
Isaac fucked Jordy six times on Sunday
Yeah, his weekend was going alright.

There's only on "t" in "Sonnet."

Isaac nailed Jordy on summer's day.
Beneath the willow by the backdoor gate:
He squeezed his lovebuds, then he had his way
But quick release cut all too short the date;
Sometime too hot the elder Chase becomes
And often spills his load ere passion's dimm'd;
Where is the joy in picking Jordy's plums
Or planting kisses in his grass untrimm'd
When shorts are cream'd and flaccid members fail?
Thou Jordy's willing, Ike gave up the ghost;
Still discontent, he fondles Jordy's tale,
For tis the ass enamors him the most:
So long as Isaac still has eyes to see,
He'll strap one one and stick it to Jordy.

Isaac chased boys when he was a toddler
He chased toddlers when he went school,
He made brownies with them as a young man,
Stirred their pudding until he would drool.

Isaac chased little boys on the playground
Although he was a middle aged man,
Donkey punched till his mudpacker turned brown
Tho he preferred to say it was tan.
The Jordy Factor
a poem by Will Dockery as told to NancyGene

Jordy’s a good sub for dead Lady K
He jiggles his ass and says it’s foreplay
with my massive moobs that even young Clay
has to admit that he’d like to sashay
in the chorus that kicks on LeGents parquet
floor where Jordy and I rolled ‘round in May
when he visited us to show us his fey
manners and though his family’s rich, hey,
I’m not too proud to say that I’d lay
him for free and he won’t have to pay
for extras like hi there’s, night-nights and oy veys.

Isaac Chase was a pixie I knew
Who diddled his widdle nephew,
Jordy pulled Isaac's pud
But his pud was a dud
And now poor Isaac's sack has turned blue.

When Jordy was just a wee laddie
He'd pull down his pants for his daddy,
Uncle paid him a call
And buggered him raw
And Jordy cried "Uncle Ike had me."

Isaac had a young nephew named Jordy
Whose tuchus he simply adored, he
Got Jordy to bare it
That he might then share it
And buggered the boy while he roared "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

Uncle Isaac didn't care for his mommy,
His classmates found him a bit balmy;
It was said that the lad
Flicked his Bic for his dad:
Now chows on Nephew Jordy's shalomi.

Uncle Isaac desired little boys
He thought Jordy had exquisite poise
For a boy not yet ten
(He preferred boys to men)
And a man must have what he enjoys.

Little Jordy was sugar and spice
So his old uncle didn't think twice
About dipping his pole
In young Jordy's piehole,
Boston cream never seemed worth the price.

Uncle Isaac's an internet troll
Who fingered his nephew's dunghole,
Isaac stuck in his thumb
And made Jordy cum
And cried "Hola, Will -- I'm on a role!"

Isaac corked up Jordy Chase's bunghole,
Chocolate cha-cha'd til morning was nigh;
Gave his nephew a sloppy Picaso
He's a fart knockin', mud packin' guy.

Jordy Chase bought his uncle a butt plug
In the hope that he'd leave him alone;
Isaac plugged up his hole
And such joy filled his soul
That he plugged Jordy's hole with his own.

Uncle Isaac's a middle aged twit
Who's been found competently unfit,
For it's said he enjoys
Gallivanting with boys
And dipping his dick in their shit.

Isaac buggered Jordy in the bedroom
Isaac buggered Jordy in the car
Isaac buggered Jordy in the Men's Room
Of LeGents', Shadowville's favorite bar.

Uncle Isaac chased Jordy around his first crib,
Uncle Isaac "fed" Jordy and splooged on his bib,
Isaac changed Jordy's diapers for open-crotch hose
Then he buggered the toddler and jizzed on his nose.

Isaac cornswabbled his nephew's dinky
Pulled his joystick as if he played Pong;
Dipped his poo jabber till it got stinky
And nicknamed his dong "Donkey Kong."

When Jordan Chasescott was a lad
His Uncle Ike wanted him bad,
With the youth in his sights
Isaac gave up his nights
To baby sit straddling his 'nads.

Uncle Isaac was more like an ant
Who would crawl down young Jordy’s pants.
Jordy’d wiggle and scratch
But Isaac attached
Himself with coagulants.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<8546f34891a81a17c7d9d90c46decc91@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193851&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#193851

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 04:59:11 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 04:59 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

> I've been wondering what the best way to handle this situation is, and wanting to be a good, responsible uncle, decided that the best thing to do is openness and honesty, to let my nephew know what is going on, more to warn him of potential harassment than anything else... It's quite sad and needless to say, deplorable, that someone who has gone on record *many* times to say that he never took the the goings on here into the "real world" would behave in such a low down, vile, despicable manner, but sadly, it is not suprising... thankfully, my nephew, who already knew that I used his name on the internet, appears to be taking this quite well and doesn't seem concerned... he has read(or at least glanced at) the disgusting, appaling words and he seems not the least bit perturbed by it... so while I still, naturally, am disgusted and horrified by this behavior, at least I can stop worrying that my nephew will be upset and suprised by this disgusting, atroicious behavior..

Perhaps you could consider contacting Google directly, by telephone and/or email to make a complaint directly against Michael Pendragon, about his attack posts, harassment and cyber bullying.

Michael Pendragon's actions are obviously a violation of the Google terms of service.

HTH and HAND.

***

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<695b8a54-f584-42fb-8668-e1fb5e77ba44n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193858&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#193858

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 21:52:52 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 05:52 UTC

On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 12:00:15 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Jordy C wrote:
>

> > I've been wondering what the best way to handle this situation is, and wanting to be a good, responsible uncle, decided that the best thing to do is openness and honesty, to let my nephew know what is going on, more to warn him of potential harassment than anything else... It's quite sad and needless to say, deplorable, that someone who has gone on record *many* times to say that he never took the the goings on here into the "real world" would behave in such a low down, vile, despicable manner, but sadly, it is not suprising... thankfully, my nephew, who already knew that I used his name on the internet, appears to be taking this quite well and doesn't seem concerned... he has read(or at least glanced at) the disgusting, appaling words and he seems not the least bit perturbed by it... so while I still, naturally, am disgusted and horrified by this behavior, at least I can stop worrying that my nephew will be upset and suprised by this disgusting, atroicious behavior..
> Perhaps you could consider contacting Google directly, by telephone and/or email to make a complaint directly against Michael Pendragon, about his attack posts, harassment and cyber bullying.
>
> Michael Pendragon's actions are obviously a violation of the Google terms of service.
>
> HTH and HAND.

Perhaps I could just open another account.

Or, perhaps he could just follow the Guidelines and we could peacefully coexist.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<a6d16fe662a5e87fe12f1bc611c8a7e1@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193864&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#193864

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 06:06:18 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 06:06 UTC

On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 12:51:50 AM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 12:00:15 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> > Jordy C wrote:
> >

> > > I've been wondering what the best way to handle this situation is, and wanting to be a good, responsible uncle, decided that the best thing to do is openness and honesty, to let my nephew know what is going on, more to warn him of potential harassment than anything else... It's quite sad and needless to say, deplorable, that someone who has gone on record *many* times to say that he never took the the goings on here into the "real world" would behave in such a low down, vile, despicable manner, but sadly, it is not suprising... thankfully, my nephew, who already knew that I used his name on the internet, appears to be taking this quite well and doesn't seem concerned... he has read(or at least glanced at) the disgusting, appaling words and he seems not the least bit perturbed by it... so while I still, naturally, am disgusted and horrified by this behavior, at least I can stop worrying that my nephew will be upset and suprised by this disgusting, atroicious behavior..
> > Perhaps you could consider contacting Google directly, by telephone and/or email to make a complaint directly against Michael Pendragon, about his attack posts, harassment and cyber bullying.
> >
> > Michael Pendragon's actions are obviously a violation of the Google terms of service.
> >
> > HTH and HAND.
> I could just open a new account, post from NOVABS, etc.
>
> Perhaps he could just follow the Guidelines and we could peacefully coexist.

Or you could try not to be such a control freak, Pendragon?

HTH and HAND.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<475eb3a2-212e-4c5b-8f6c-7f611f5ea473n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193970&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#193970

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 15:36:21 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 23:36 UTC

On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 1:10:13 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 12:51:50 AM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail..com wrote:

> > > Perhaps you could consider contacting Google directly, by telephone and/or email to make a complaint directly against Michael Pendragon, about his attack posts, harassment and cyber bullying.
> > >
> > > Michael Pendragon's actions are obviously a violation of the Google terms of service.
> > >
> > > HTH and HAND.
> > I could just open a new account, post from NOVABS, etc.
> >
> > Perhaps he could just follow the Guidelines and we could peacefully coexist.
>
> Or you could try not to be such a control freak, Pendragon?

AAPC was created as a forum in which poets and poetry fans could discuss poetry. Poets who come here, do so to discuss poetry. They don't come here to read personal emails wherein the three Splooges exchange "Hellos" with one another 24/7.

Keeping one's posts poetry-related in a poetry discussion group is hardly a lot to ask.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<286715d7bf4587808da95a721ff083c8@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193972&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#193972

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 23:42:51 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <419676ff-f7fc-4777-9884-9e6b46419a5bn@googlegroups.com> <28a36d58-fc86-4488-a32c-8bea8176bd9en@googlegroups.com> <914fb015-1f97-48c9-8b4d-bb9c88f7e427n@googlegroups.com> <38e9f9ad-fd05-43c8-b6b6-ae50c26b8d37n@googlegroups.com> <8546f34891a81a17c7d9d90c46decc91@news.novabbs.com> <695b8a54-f584-42fb-8668-e1fb5e77ba44n@googlegroups.com> <a6d16fe662a5e87fe12f1bc611c8a7e1@news.novabbs.com> <475eb3a2-212e-4c5b-8f6c-7f611f5ea473n@googlegroups.com>
 by: W-Dockery - Thu, 19 Jan 2023 23:42 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 1:10:13 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:

>> > I could just open a new account, post from NOVABS, etc.
>> >
>> > Perhaps he could just follow the Guidelines and we could peacefully coexist.
>>
>> Or you could try not to be such a control freak, Pendragon?

> AAPC was created as a forum in which poets and poetry fans could discuss poetry. Poets who come here, do so to discuss poetry. They don't come here to read personal emails wherein the three Splooges exchange "Hellos" with one another 24/7.

> Keeping one's posts poetry-related in a poetry discussion group is hardly a lot to ask.

Jordy's posts are almost always poetry related, so there's no problem, he's on topic

HTH and HAND.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<61c9e0aa-7c7d-4f41-8fe4-ca594ef9a29an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194029&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#194029

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 18:21:43 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 02:21 UTC

On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 6:45:19 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:

> >> Or you could try not to be such a control freak, Pendragon?
>
> > AAPC was created as a forum in which poets and poetry fans could discuss poetry. Poets who come here, do so to discuss poetry. They don't come here to read personal emails wherein the three Splooges exchange "Hellos" with one another 24/7.
>
> > Keeping one's posts poetry-related in a poetry discussion group is hardly a lot to ask.
> Jordy's posts are almost always poetry related, so there's no problem, he's on topic

Post an original poem, or comment on someone else's poem. Those are the basic Guidelines for AAPC.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<1d2ec2a8-b5fa-4015-b38d-a4e79aafb0cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194034&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#194034

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 18:29:35 -0800 (PST)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 02:29 UTC

On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 9:21:45 PM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 6:45:19 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> > Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > AAPC was created as a forum in which poets and poetry fans could discuss poetry. Poets who come here, do so to discuss poetry. They don't come here to read personal emails wherein the three Splooges exchange "Hellos" with one another 24/7.
> >
> > > Keeping one's posts poetry-related in a poetry discussion group is hardly a lot to ask.
> > Jordy's posts are almost always poetry related, so there's no problem, he's on topic
> Post an original poem, or comment on someone else's poem. Those are the basic Guidelines for AAPC.

This is an unmoderated Usenet poetry newsgroup.

We have no "guidelines".

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<b092f3f4-2e67-49f8-b46a-5d2eef078ef0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194075&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#194075

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 20:32:26 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 04:32 UTC

On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 9:29:36 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 9:21:45 PM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Jordy's posts are almost always poetry related, so there's no problem, he's on topic
> > Post an original poem, or comment on someone else's poem. Those are the basic Guidelines for AAPC.
> This is an unmoderated Usenet poetry newsgroup.
>
> We have no "guidelines".

No, Donkey. We have no official moderator. We most certainly do have guidelines. And, like most unmoderated groups, we are self-policed by those members who don't wish to see their group turned into a "no man's land" of flame wars.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<bbed2d03-700b-4346-afe4-f6db8f6b6fd5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194081&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#194081

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 20:41:30 -0800 (PST)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 04:41 UTC

On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 11:32:27 PM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 9:29:36 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Post an original poem, or comment on someone else's poem. Those are the basic Guidelines for AAPC.
> > This is an unmoderated Usenet poetry newsgroup.
> >
> > We have no "guidelines".
> No, Donkey. We have no official moderator. We most certainly do have guidelines. And, like most unmoderated groups, we are self-policed by those members who don't wish to see their group turned into a "no man's land" of flame wars.

No, monkey boy, you're just a ccontrol freak on an ego trip.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<d472544f-2b40-406f-a68d-908cbb1f8c5en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194148&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#194148

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 12:51:58 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 20:51 UTC

On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 11:41:32 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 11:32:27 PM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail..com wrote:

> > > This is an unmoderated Usenet poetry newsgroup.
> > >
> > > We have no "guidelines".
> > No, Donkey. We have no official moderator. We most certainly do have guidelines. And, like most unmoderated groups, we are self-policed by those members who don't wish to see their group turned into a "no man's land" of flame wars.
> No, monkey boy, you're just a ccontrol freak on an ego trip.

You're stuttering, Donkey.

AAPC is a writers' group. It was intended to be a place where aspiring writers can post their poetry for feedback from their peers.

It is unmoderated so that members can feel free to voice their true opinions. If someone's poem is an incompetently written pile of disjointed thought fragments, rife with misused words, misspellings, etc., we are not only able, but expected, to inform them of such.

It is not unmoderated so that an illiterate jackass can use it for his personal email.

AAPC *can* become a place where poets can get together, constructively criticize one another's work, make suggestions, discuss favorite poems (or books -- especially with poetic styles and/or themes), and show off their poetry in our group's official poetry magazine, "A Year of Sundays."

Unlike the rest of us who are here to work on our poetry/find inspiration for new poems, etc., you want to use AAPC to showcase and advertise your poetry.

You seem blissfully ignorant of the fact that your poetry is easily among the absolute worst gibberish ever penned. I do not exaggerate when I say that you are beyond any and all doubt the single worst poet I have ever read. Yet you wish to cram your horrid poetry down everyone else's throats.

You flood the group with multiple threads for each of your poems, have your socks slurp-bump them, so that you can bump them again with a thank you, and bury everyone else's poetry and discussions under a deluge of swill.

This is our group -- everyone's. It's not Will Donkey's personal message board. If you can't share it, equally, with everyone else, then you're going to have to go -- because you are keeping AAPC from functioning as it should.

The choice is up to you.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<d6a11773-754a-4917-84c8-581bb77327f7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194153&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#194153

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 12:59:34 -0800 (PST)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Zod)
 by: Zod - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 20:59 UTC

> [...]
> Group name: alt.arts.poetry.comments
> Subject: I just talked with my nephew and told him what is going on
> Author: jdcha...@gmail.com
> Type of abuse:
> Spam
>
> Hateful or violent content. For example, Anti-Semitic content, racist content, or material that could result in a violent physical act.
>
> This one, Jordy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Personal or private information. For example, a credit card number, a personal identification number, or an unlisted home address. Note that email addresses and full names are not considered private information.
> Promotion of regulated goods and services

Exactly J.C....!

Make abuse reports against ****Michael Pendragon *****

For his malicious cyberbully tactics...!

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<72cd29be-44fb-4a09-801b-fa381ac1aed6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194174&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#194174

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 13:21:42 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 21:21 UTC

On Friday, January 20, 2023 at 3:59:36 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> [...]
> > Subject: I just talked with my nephew and told him what is going on
> > Author: jdcha...@gmail.com
> > Type of abuse:
> > Spam
> >
> > Hateful or violent content. For example, Anti-Semitic content, racist content, or material that could result in a violent physical act.
> >
> > This one, Jordy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > Personal or private information. For example, a credit card number, a personal identification number, or an unlisted home address. Note that email addresses and full names are not considered private information.
> > Promotion of regulated goods and services
> > Other
> >
> > ***
> >
> > HTH and HAND.
> Exactly J.C....!
>
> Make abuse reports against ****Michael Pendragon *****
>
> For his malicious cyberbully tactics...!

That's it Stink... fan the flames.

You can't allow there to be any peace here, can you?

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<f434edb9-c7d8-4014-a86e-c613acd3e61fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194188&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#194188

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 13:42:56 -0800 (PST)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Zod)
 by: Zod - Fri, 20 Jan 2023 21:42 UTC

On Friday, January 20, 2023 at 4:21:44 PM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, January 20, 2023 at 3:59:36 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:

> > > Jordy, one thing that you should do is what I've been doing, report Michael Pendragon to Google Groups for abuse.
> > >
> > > Hit the "Report abuse" button, then click the second option, shown here:
> > >
> > > ***

> > > I just talked with my nephew and told him what is going on
> > > 1 view
> > > Subscribe
> > > jdcha...@gmail.com's profile photo
> > > jdcha...@gmail.com
> > > 10:53 PM (1 minute ago)
> > >
> > > I've been wondering what the best way to handle this situation is, and wanting to be a good, responsible uncle, decided that the best thing to do is openness and honesty, to let my nephew know what is going on, more to warn him of potential harassment than anything else... It's quite sad and needless to say, deplorable, that someone who has gone on record *many* times to say that he never took the the goings on here into the "real world" would behave in such a low down, vile, despicable manner, but sadly, it is not suprising... thankfully, my nephew, who already knew that I used his name on the internet, appears to be taking this quite well and doesn't seem concerned... he has read(or at least glanced at) the disgusting, appaling words and he seems not the least bit perturbed by it... so while I still, naturally, am disgusted and horrified by this behavior, at least I can stop worrying that my nephew will be upset and suprised by this disgusting, atroicious behavior..
> > > Report abuse
> > > Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence.. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
> > > Group name: alt.arts.poetry.comments
> > > Subject: I just talked with my nephew and told him what is going on
> > > Author: jdcha...@gmail.com
> > > Type of abuse:
> > > Spam
> > >
> > > Hateful or violent content. For example, Anti-Semitic content, racist content, or material that could result in a violent physical act.
> > >
> > > This one, Jordy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > >
> > > Personal or private information. For example, a credit card number, a personal identification number, or an unlisted home address. Note that email addresses and full names are not considered private information.
> > > Promotion of regulated goods and services
> > > Other
> > >
> > > ***
> > >
> > > HTH and HAND.
> > Exactly J.C....!
> >
> > Make abuse reports against ****Michael Pendragon *****
> >
> > For his malicious cyberbully tactics...!
>
> You can't allow there to be any peace here

You are a lying fool, Penhead, it is YOU who will not allow peace here, and J.C. knows that.....!!

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<d4c5030e-fda6-4369-bb51-b2ff0d077282n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194493&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#194493

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 19:43:09 -0800 (PST)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 03:43 UTC

On Friday, January 20, 2023 at 4:42:58 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> On Friday, January 20, 2023 at 4:21:44 PM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Exactly J.C....!
> > >
> > > Make abuse reports against ****Michael Pendragon *****
> > >
> > > For his malicious cyberbully tactics...!
> >
> > You can't allow there to be any peace here
> You are a lying fool, Penhead, it is YOU who will not allow peace here, and J.C. knows that.....!!

Obviously peace isn't on Pendragon's agenda.

HTH and HAND

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<820cd47d-2fd0-428a-a757-20fc377c83d5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194520&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#194520

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 20:33:09 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Mon, 23 Jan 2023 04:33 UTC

On Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 10:43:11 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Friday, January 20, 2023 at 4:42:58 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:

> > > You can't allow there to be any peace here
> > You are a lying fool, Penhead, it is YOU who will not allow peace here, and J.C. knows that.....!!
> Obviously peace isn't on Pendragon's agenda.

George Dance has convinced me of the superiority of the ethical system known as "Tit for Tat."

As you may have noticed, I am no longer launching any unprovoked attacks.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<187d7991621ad67922af3fe647e46ae9@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196272&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196272

Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 03:57:33 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 03:57 UTC

Zod wrote:

> [...]
>> Subject: I just talked with my nephew and told him what is going on
>> Author: jdcha...@gmail.com
>> Type of abuse:
>> Spam
>>
>> Hateful or violent content. For example, Anti-Semitic content, racist content, or material that could result in a violent physical act.
>>
>> This one, Jordy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>> Personal or private information. For example, a credit card number, a personal identification number, or an unlisted home address. Note that email addresses and full names are not considered private information.
>> Promotion of regulated goods and services
>> Other
>>
>> ***
>>
>> HTH and HAND.

> Exactly J.C....!

> Make abuse reports against ****Michael Pendragon *****

> For his malicious cyberbully tactics...!

Agreed, the folks at Google Removals will be able to easily see the malicious smear agenda of Michael Pendragon.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<70689a0c-c97d-4ee3-aedb-69154fb4be24n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196281&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196281

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 20:16:55 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 04:16 UTC

On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 11:00:13 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Zod wrote:

> >> Jordy, one thing that you should do is what I've been doing, report Michael Pendragon to Google Groups for abuse.
> >>
> >> Hit the "Report abuse" button, then click the second option, shown here:
> >>
> >> ***

> >> I just talked with my nephew and told him what is going on
> >> 1 view
> >> Subscribe
> >> jdcha...@gmail.com's profile photo
> >> jdcha...@gmail.com
> >> 10:53 PM (1 minute ago)
> >>
> >> I've been wondering what the best way to handle this situation is, and wanting to be a good, responsible uncle, decided that the best thing to do is openness and honesty, to let my nephew know what is going on, more to warn him of potential harassment than anything else... It's quite sad and needless to say, deplorable, that someone who has gone on record *many* times to say that he never took the the goings on here into the "real world" would behave in such a low down, vile, despicable manner, but sadly, it is not suprising... thankfully, my nephew, who already knew that I used his name on the internet, appears to be taking this quite well and doesn't seem concerned... he has read(or at least glanced at) the disgusting, appaling words and he seems not the least bit perturbed by it... so while I still, naturally, am disgusted and horrified by this behavior, at least I can stop worrying that my nephew will be upset and suprised by this disgusting, atroicious behavior..
> >> Report abuse
> >> Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
> >> Group name: alt.arts.poetry.comments
> >> Subject: I just talked with my nephew and told him what is going on
> >> Author: jdcha...@gmail.com
> >> Type of abuse:
> >> Spam
> >>
> >> Hateful or violent content. For example, Anti-Semitic content, racist content, or material that could result in a violent physical act.
> >>
> >> This one, Jordy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >>
> >> Personal or private information. For example, a credit card number, a personal identification number, or an unlisted home address. Note that email addresses and full names are not considered private information.
> >> Promotion of regulated goods and services
> >> Other
> >>
> >> ***
> >>
> >> HTH and HAND.
>
> > Exactly J.C....!
>
> > Make abuse reports against ****Michael Pendragon *****
>
> > For his malicious cyberbully tactics...!
> Agreed, the folks at Google Removals will be able to easily see the malicious smear agenda of Michael Pendragon.

The "Jordy" poem may (arguably) be an example of cyberbullying (although, one could argue that it's a retaliatory "tit" for Isaac's "tat"), but it doesn't fall under any of the categories listed by Google as "abuse."

But even if Google attempted to remove them, what would happen?

It takes them a long time to remove a post, whereas I make twenty posts per day.

The number "Jordy" poems will increase regardless of their efforts.

But your agenda isn't to help Isaac remove the offending posts. You want Isaac to remain on the receiving end of the attacks, because he draws some of the fire away from yourself.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<ba5886f3-59a2-452a-b353-6e4734be7ff3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196336&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196336

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 06:55:03 -0800 (PST)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 14:55 UTC

On Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 11:09:27 PM UTC-5, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> [...]
> Report abuse
> Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
> Group name: alt.arts.poetry.comments
> Subject: I just talked with my nephew and told him what is going on
> Author: jdcha...@gmail.com
> Type of abuse:
> Spam
>
> Hateful or violent content. For example, Anti-Semitic content, racist content, or material that could result in a violent physical act.

This is the one I use on the Google Groups abuse reports, Pendragon ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> This one, Jordy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Personal or private information. For example, a credit card number, a personal identification number, or an unlisted home address. Note that email addresses and full names are not considered private information.
> Promotion of regulated goods and services
> Other
>
> ***
>
> HTH and HAND.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<23929efd-e7bf-4c98-a076-aa4ce97b869bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196342&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196342

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 07:16:36 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 15:16 UTC

On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 9:55:05 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> [...]
> > Report abuse
> > Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
> > Group name: alt.arts.poetry.comments
> > Subject: I just talked with my nephew and told him what is going on
> > Author: jdcha...@gmail.com
> > Type of abuse:
> > Spam
> >
> > Hateful or violent content. For example, Anti-Semitic content, racist content, or material that could result in a violent physical act.
> This is the one I use on the Google Groups abuse reports, Pendragon ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You can use it all you want to, but that won't make it apply.

There is nothing Anti-Semitic or racist in the poem, nor does it promote or prompt physical violence against either of the "Jordys."