From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Diversity hires coming to an end in Hollywood?
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 20:11:17 -0400
 by: Rhino - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 00:11 UTC

This woman declares that DIE is coming to an end in Hollywood on the
basis of a few high profile personnel changes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F_lbhWtJ98 [6 minutes]

Personally, I think it may be a bit premature to declare an end to DIE
but I certainly HOPE this is the start of a trend across all sectors of
the economy, including government, in all the Western democracies.

Even if this is only a Hollywood phenomenon for the moment, I'm hoping
it leads to the expected improvement in the films and TV series that
Hollywood puts out.

--
Rhino

Re: Diversity hires coming to an end in Hollywood?

<XItrM.282175$t9v6.279334@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193964&group=rec.arts.tv#193964

Subject: Re: Diversity hires coming to an end in Hollywood?
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 03:43:34 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 08:43 UTC

On 7/11/23 8:17 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Tuesday, 11 July 2023 at 20:11:23 UTC-4, Rhino wrote:
>> This woman declares that DIE is coming to an end in Hollywood on the
>> basis of a few high profile personnel changes:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F_lbhWtJ98 [6 minutes]
>>
>> Personally, I think it may be a bit premature to declare an end to DIE
>> but I certainly HOPE this is the start of a trend across all sectors of
>> the economy, including government, in all the Western democracies.
>>
>> Even if this is only a Hollywood phenomenon for the moment, I'm hoping
>> it leads to the expected improvement in the films and TV series that
>> Hollywood puts out.
>>
>> --
>> Rhino
>
> I could almost tolerate the woke hiring,

Fascinating, I'm sure the whole group is interested in what an anonymous
Canuck asshole can tolerate. Are we supposed to hope for this to slow
the flood of shitposting coming from whatever fake IP address you're using?

if we could be spared the racial speeches and the cliched by now plots
about a black pulled over by the cops