You will be imprisoned for contributing your time and skill to a bank robbery.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)

SubjectAuthor
* What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)Ubiquitous
+* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)Ian J. Ball
|+- Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)suzeeq
|`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)Dimensional Traveler
| `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)Ubiquitous
|  `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)Ian J. Ball
`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)anim8rfsk
 +* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)Ian J. Ball
 |+- Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)anim8rfsk
 |`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)Dimensional Traveler
 | `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)anim8rfsk
 `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)Ubiquitous
  `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)anim8rfsk
   `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)Ubiquitous

1
What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)

<UBI20230710@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193861&group=rec.arts.tv#193861

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 04:30:40 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 08:30 UTC

I watched:

Kennedy in Big TROUBLE Over The Acolyte? Disney Searching Her Emails for
EVIDENCE Source Claims!:
Rumors of Kathleen Kennedy's Lucasfilm email being deactivated and Disney
investigators descending on her office with accountants in tow have been
circulating for a while now, but my diligent Hollywood spies have found a
source who may be able to shed light on what the internal investigation is
about, and why Kennedy may be in serious trouble, prompting an early
departure from her position as President of Lucasfilm. Here are the latest
rumors coming out from behind the Magic Curtain! #disney #lucasfilm #starwars
https://youtu.be/LDp0qEf0TY4

Baywatching Nights: Frozen Out of Time:
Two ancient Vikings are unfrozen and start fighting. Luckily, Mitch Buchannon
is suddenly a Viking expert!
https://youtu.be/ynoHdNwgwVI

Baywatching Nights: The Rig:
Mitch fights a trash bag.
https://youtu.be/WAgKiXwSy7I

Stalled Trek: The City on the Edge of Foreclosure:
When Captain Krok and Mr. Spott hop through a stone donut to travel back to
1930 New York City, Krok finds he can�t have his fate and Edith, too! Stalled
Trek: The City On the Edge of Foreclosure is an Animated Puppet Parody of
what many consider to be the greatest Trek of all time. Written, Animated &
Directed by Mark R. Largent.
https://youtu.be/n69xj-t8WsI
BRILLIANT!!

THE NEWS AND WHY IT MATTERS:
"The Left's DISTURBING Response to 'Sound of Freedom' Movie Success". BlazeTV
host Chad Prather and contributor Eric July join the show today to discuss
the movie 'Sound of Freedom' and the left's disturbing response to its
message and the popularity it had over the weekend. The true story of former
DHS agent Tim Ballard and his organization's efforts to combat sex
trafficking, is generating significant box office success, expected to
surpass $40 million. However, mainstream media outlets like CNN and The
Guardian have expressed discontent and portrayed the film as a conspiracy-
laden production targeting "conspiracy theorists" and inducing moral panic.
This stands in contrast to the serious issue of human trafficking that the
movie aims to address. A recent Axios report highlights claims of President
Joe Biden's short temper and profanity-laden outbursts directed towards staff
members who fail to meet his expectations. According to sources, Biden's
frustration often leads to colorful and blunt language, including phrases
like "How the f--- don't you know this?" and "Don't f---ing bulls--- me!"
Aides have characterized these outbursts as a demand for accuracy and
competence, viewing them as a rite of passage. Actor Jonah Hill's ex-
girlfriend, Sarah Brady, took to Instagram over the weekend to share a
lengthy story accusing Hill of "emotional abuse" during their relationship.
https://youtu.be/z_wSUg37QC0

THE CHAD PRATHER SHOW:
"Cocaine Gate: Another Blow for the Biden White House". The Biden White House
took another blow over the weekend as the �cocaine gate� controversy
continues to snowball. The White House is still refusing to address exactly
whose cocaine was found, but the Secret Service is facing congressional
scrutiny over the scandal. Karine Jean-Pierre chastised �irresponsible
reporting� about the cocaine�s possible origin. Is it irresponsible to assume
the admitted crack cocaine addict with access to the White House might be the
person who brought said cocaine to the White House? Is it possible the blow
belongs to a different Biden or even to Kamala? Chad, as a subject matter
expert, gives his opinion on the situation and breaks down some possible
suspects. Axios is reporting that Joe Biden is notorious for berating his
staffers, frequently cussing them out. While attempting to portray Joe as a
hard-driving chief in charge, it clearly paints the picture of an old man
suffering from the effects of dementia. A common symptom in senile folks is
being prone to fits of rage. A biological male has been crowned Miss
Netherlands for the first time � setting up a historic shot at becoming Miss
Universe. The winner, Rikkie Valerie Kolle, was given the crown while other
finalists appeared to grimace awkwardly at the unprecedented decision. This
isn�t inclusion, it�s the continued erasure of women to satisfy the egos of
mediocre men. Speaking of the erasure of women, the CEO of the August tampon
brand was slammed after she called customers �menstruators� instead of women.
On social media, people pointed out that calling women �menstruators� was
oddly reminiscent of something you might hear in an episode of �The
Handmaid�s Tale.� We�re joined by Sara Gonzales, BlazeTV host and female
expert, to get her take on the cocaine in the White House and the term
�menstruators� for women. The Las Vegas Sphere may be a portal to hell, but
it sure is cool to look at!
https://youtu.be/-BZQev7NFj0

SECRETS OF PLAYBOY:
"The Big Playboy Lie" . A roundtable of Playmates recount how decades of
women modelled for the magazine because they believed that becoming a
Playmate would lead to a lucrative career in a safe environment; instead,
many faced a hostile environment. I don't think whoever wrote understands the
concept of a "roundtable discussion". I guess I wasn't paying much attention
to the porno committee at the time, but I do remember it being a hot topic at
the time. I feel a bit conflicted about the topic, but taking advantage of
those women like that was wrong.

SECRETS OF PLAYBOY:
"Who Wants to Be a Playboy Centerfold?". Thousands of women across the nation
vied for the chance to become a Playmate, but only 12 were chosen for the
reality competition "Who Wants to Be a Playboy Centerfold?" The two-hour
prime-time special aired on Fox in 2002, bringing together aspiring Playmates
in typical house reality show fashion. Photo shoots at the Playboy Mansion
and a nude centerfold layout culminated in eliminations and a winner, whose
prize was to become the Playmate of the Month. To be honest, I have no
recollection of this reality show!

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)

<u8jlqk$2u5oq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193878&group=rec.arts.tv#193878

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 06:35:16 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 13:35 UTC

On 2023-07-11 08:30:40 +0000, Ubiquitous said:

> What did you watch?

Not much:

soaps: DOOL - OK, this seems like a total retcon - in what was supposed
to be a "shocking twist", but instead feels like a cheat because it
seemingly came out of nowhere! Dmitri kisses Leo, and claims he is
"gay" (not "bi", mind you, but "gay gay"). This doesn't at all track
with what we have seen of the character up until now. In fact, this
would have played a lot better if they had just portrayed Dmitri as a
psychopath who is just snowing Leo... The rest was boring. Chad and
NuStephanie get a place together, and Chad takes the job with Maggie.
Alex moves out of the Kiriakis mansion. Kristen's devil-spawn daughter
runs away to her, prompting BoosterBrady to think that Kristen
orchestrated it. (I also think the daughter spied on Dmitri and Leo,
and knows Dmitri is just marrying Gwen for the inheritance.)
GH - Another sniper takes some shots at Sonny! (Or against
Anna?!...) Curtis gets hit! and is rushed to the hospital! Spencer and
AmnesiaEsme take a parenting class together, and dumb Josslyn spies
Esme being a little too familiar with Spencer! NuKristina (she's more
like FauxKristina/CrazyAbbyFromDOOL to me!) wants to be NuMolly's
surrogate, but Sam and Alexis talk her out of it, just as Molly
considers the idea and may want it to happen.

In the evening, I put "Cloverfield" (on a Showtime) and "Scary Movie
("1")" (on an HBO) on as "background" noise. I especially enjoyed
"Scary Movie", which I found quite amusing (and I had forgotten that
Lochlyn Munro was in this!) - IIRC, "Scary Movie 3" is my favorite, but
"Scary Movie" is pretty good too.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)

<u8jqfo$2c1pf$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193885&group=rec.arts.tv#193885

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 07:54:48 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 14:54 UTC

On 7/11/2023 6:35 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2023-07-11 08:30:40 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>
>> What did you watch?
>
> Not much:
>
> soaps: DOOL - OK, this seems like a total retcon - in what was supposed
> to be a "shocking twist", but instead feels like a cheat because it
> seemingly came out of nowhere! Dmitri kisses Leo, and claims he is "gay"
> (not "bi", mind you, but "gay gay"). This doesn't at all track with what
> we have seen of the character up until now. In fact, this would have
> played a lot better if they had just portrayed Dmitri as a psychopath
> who is just snowing Leo...

He still could be. He's a smooth liar.

> The rest was boring. Chad and NuStephanie get
> a place together, and Chad takes the job with Maggie. Alex moves out of
> the Kiriakis mansion. Kristen's devil-spawn daughter runs away to her,
> prompting BoosterBrady to think that Kristen orchestrated it. (I also
> think the daughter spied on Dmitri and Leo, and knows Dmitri is just
> marrying Gwen for the inheritance.)

Yep, she did.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)

<u8jt52$2us86$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193892&group=rec.arts.tv#193892

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 08:40:19 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 15:40 UTC

The Proof is Out There S3E14 'Alien Pilots, Carolina Lights and Stone
Cold Animals'

A man in Turkey allegedly captured footage of alien pilots in a UFO
cockpit; strange lights are repeatedly spotted over Brown Mountain in
North Carolina; an Australian man allegedly stumbled upon an alien
corpse on the sidewalk."

142 Twilight Zone episodes accumulated. So only 14 more to go?

What Did You Watch?

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)

<1684490605.710780256.951188.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193897&group=rec.arts.tv#193897

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 10:10:18 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 17:10 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> I watched:
>

> Baywatching Nights: Frozen Out of Time:
> Two ancient Vikings are unfrozen and start fighting. Luckily, Mitch Buchannon
> is suddenly a Viking expert!
> https://youtu.be/ynoHdNwgwVI
>
> Baywatching Nights: The Rig:
> Mitch fights a trash bag.
> https://youtu.be/WAgKiXwSy7I

We should try synchronizing, which of these we’re watching. I watched.:
Baywatched nights ascension.
Supposedly the worst of series, but I didn’t find it any dumber than any of
the stuff. We discuss here every day and it had two incredibly hot chicks
in it.

I also watched a review that the YouTube offered me up next by a woman who
seems to think she is Dr. Forrester‘s mother and mistakenly believes she is
way more clever than she is.

> What did you watch?

Hey, thanks for asking!

LAWMAN.

THE LAZARUS MAN PROJECT EFFECT.

STARZ ON MARS.
The worst episode yet. Lance Armstrong, the first man on the moon, said
that at the company he runs, They didn’t object to trans people. He had
somebody transitioning currently and he had told them it was fine and we
will accommodate you and celebrate you the same way as we do anybody else
in the company.

And the stupidest woman on two worlds had a hissy fit. How dare he talk
about such things without her permission, and everything he said was
offensive and wrong. So now she’s targeting him for elimination.

Meanwhile, four replacement players showed up. I have no idea who they are
except for Cat Cora, the first female iron chef. And she brought food so
she’d have something to cook tomorrow.

Another new player is Andy Richter, supposedly a comedian.

Some sort of sportshall guy who is gigantic and already hates the stupidest
woman on two worlds.

And Ashley Incontitia, described as a Bachelor legend. She’s about 65 and a
victim of terrible plastic surgery, and obviously a she male.

Nobody was eliminated this week, except that they blew up both of the robot
dogs.

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)

<u8k78g$2vvtf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193910&group=rec.arts.tv#193910

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 11:32:48 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 18:32 UTC

On 2023-07-11 17:10:18 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

>> What did you watch?
>
> Hey, thanks for asking!
>
> STARZ ON MARS.
> The worst episode yet. Lance Armstrong, the first man on the moon, said
> that at the company he runs, They didn’t object to trans people. He had
> somebody transitioning currently and he had told them it was fine and we
> will accommodate you and celebrate you the same way as we do anybody else
> in the company.
>
> And the stupidest woman on two worlds had a hissy fit. How dare he talk
> about such things without her permission, and everything he said was
> offensive and wrong. So now she’s targeting him for elimination.
>
> Meanwhile, four replacement players showed up.

Did they explain how they got there? - Where is their rocketship?!!

> I have no idea who they are
> except for Cat Cora, the first female iron chef. And she brought food so
> she’d have something to cook tomorrow.
>
> Another new player is Andy Richter, supposedly a comedian.

I know who Andy Richter is.

> Some sort of sportshall guy who is gigantic and already hates the stupidest
> woman on two worlds.
>
> And Ashley Incontitia, described as a Bachelor legend. She’s about 65 and a
> victim of terrible plastic surgery, and obviously a she male.
>
> Nobody was eliminated this week, except that they blew up both of the robot
> dogs.

What did the robot dogs do to deserve such a punishment?!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)

<699073463.710794822.619039.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193912&group=rec.arts.tv#193912

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 12:08:55 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 19:08 UTC

Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 2023-07-11 17:10:18 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
>
>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> Hey, thanks for asking!
>>
>> STARZ ON MARS.
>> The worst episode yet. Lance Armstrong, the first man on the moon, said
>> that at the company he runs, They didn’t object to trans people. He had
>> somebody transitioning currently and he had told them it was fine and we
>> will accommodate you and celebrate you the same way as we do anybody else
>> in the company.
>>
>> And the stupidest woman on two worlds had a hissy fit. How dare he talk
>> about such things without her permission, and everything he said was
>> offensive and wrong. So now she’s targeting him for elimination.
>>
>> Meanwhile, four replacement players showed up.
>
> Did they explain how they got there? - Where is their rocketship?!!

It broke up and they were awaiting rescue in an escape pod. There was an
escape pod, a resupply container, and two atomic fuel containers that were
threatening to destroy them all.

>> I have no idea who they are
>> except for Cat Cora, the first female iron chef. And she brought food so
>> she’d have something to cook tomorrow.
>>
>> Another new player is Andy Richter, supposedly a comedian.
>
> I know who Andy Richter is.

Do you think he’s actually a comedian?

>> Some sort of sportshall guy who is gigantic and already hates the stupidest
>> woman on two worlds.
>>
>> And Ashley Incontitia, described as a Bachelor legend. She’s about 65 and a
>> victim of terrible plastic surgery, and obviously a she male.
>>
>> Nobody was eliminated this week, except that they blew up both of the robot
>> dogs.
>
> What did the robot dogs do to deserve such a punishment?!

They died, bravely, saving them all from the nuclear containers. The
containers were leaking radiation, and would have destroyed the re-supply
module, and eventually somehow crept over to the habitat (by the way, the
main habitat is named after BTR, 1701) and killed them all, so the dogs
picked up the containers and carried them into the caves and blew them up.
Which, you know, would only have made things worse. The stupidest girl on
two worlds was supposed to direct one of the dogs and failed pretty much
miserably. Unfortunately, there was no elimination this week. Or we might
have gotten rid of her.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)

<u8kc8b$30df9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193916&group=rec.arts.tv#193916

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 12:58:05 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 19:58 UTC

On 7/11/2023 11:32 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2023-07-11 17:10:18 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
>
>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> Hey, thanks for asking!
>>
>> STARZ ON MARS.
>> The worst episode yet. Lance Armstrong, the first man on the moon, said
>> that at the company he runs, They didn’t object to trans people. He had
>> somebody transitioning currently and he had told them it was fine and we
>> will accommodate you and celebrate you the same way as we do anybody else
>> in the company.
>>
>> And the stupidest woman on two worlds had a hissy fit. How dare he talk
>> about such things without her permission, and everything he said was
>> offensive and wrong.  So now she’s targeting him for elimination.
>>
>> Meanwhile, four replacement players showed up.
>
> Did they explain how they got there? - Where is their rocketship?!!
>
>> I have no idea who they are
>> except for Cat Cora, the first female iron chef. And she brought food so
>> she’d have something to cook tomorrow.
>>
>> Another new player is Andy Richter, supposedly a comedian.
>
> I know who Andy Richter is.
>
>> Some sort of sportshall guy who is gigantic and already hates the
>> stupidest
>> woman on two worlds.
>>
>> And Ashley Incontitia, described as a Bachelor legend. She’s about 65
>> and a
>> victim of terrible plastic surgery, and obviously a she male.
>>
>> Nobody was eliminated this week, except that they blew up both of the
>> robot
>> dogs.
>
> What did the robot dogs do to deserve such a punishment?!

It was probably suicide to get off the show.

dirty old man.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)

<532817836.710803171.112876.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193920&group=rec.arts.tv#193920

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 14:21:44 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 21:21 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> Hey, thanks for asking!
>>>
>>> STARZ ON MARS.
>>> The worst episode yet. Lance Armstrong, the first man on the moon, said
>>> that at the company he runs, They didn’t object to trans people. He had
>>> somebody transitioning currently and he had told them it was fine and we
>>> will accommodate you and celebrate you the same way as we do anybody else
>>> in the company.
>>>
>>> And the stupidest woman on two worlds had a hissy fit. How dare he talk
>>> about such things without her permission, and everything he said was
>>> offensive and wrong.  So now she’s targeting him for elimination.
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, four replacement players showed up.
>>
>> Did they explain how they got there? - Where is their rocketship?!!
>>
>>> I have no idea who they are
>>> except for Cat Cora, the first female iron chef. And she brought food so
>>> she’d have something to cook tomorrow.
>>>
>>> Another new player is Andy Richter, supposedly a comedian.
>>
>> I know who Andy Richter is.
>>
>>> Some sort of sportshall guy who is gigantic and already hates the
>>> stupidest
>>> woman on two worlds.
>>>
>>> And Ashley Incontitia, described as a Bachelor legend. She’s about 65
>>> and a
>>> victim of terrible plastic surgery, and obviously a she male.
>>>
>>> Nobody was eliminated this week, except that they blew up both of the
>>> robot
>>> dogs.
>>
>> What did the robot dogs do to deserve such a punishment?!
>>
> It was probably suicide to get off the show.

Let’s hope most of the contestants follow their lead

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)

<U8jdnv$2t8bk$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193930&group=rec.arts.tv#193930

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 18:31:32 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 22:31 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>> Baywatching Nights: Frozen Out of Time:
>> Two ancient Vikings are unfrozen and start fighting. Luckily, Mitch Buchannon
>> is suddenly a Viking expert!
>> https://youtu.be/ynoHdNwgwVI
>>
>> Baywatching Nights: The Rig:
>> Mitch fights a trash bag.
>> https://youtu.be/WAgKiXwSy7I
>
>We should try synchronizing, which of these we're watching.

Great idea!
Alas, I don't know the order of the epas being reviewed nor am I able to find
them. They pretty much randomly show up.

>I watched.:
>Baywatched nights ascension.
>Supposedly the worst of series, but I didn't find it any dumber than any of
>the stuff. We discuss here every day and it had two incredibly hot chicks
>in it.
>
>I also watched a review that the YouTube offered me up next by a woman who
>seems to think she is Dr. Forrester's mother and mistakenly believes she is
>way more clever than she is.

No idea what that cold be.

>> What did you watch?
>
>Hey, thanks for asking!
>
>LAWMAN.

Whose is he mowing now?

>STARZ ON MARS.
>The worst episode yet. Lance Armstrong, the first man on the moon, said
>that at the company he runs, they didn't object to trans people. He had
>somebody transitioning currently and he had told them it was fine and we
>will accommodate you and celebrate you the same way as we do anybody else
>in the company.

What in the wild wild world od sports is that unsolicited nonsense? Hmm...

>And the stupidest woman on two worlds had a hissy fit. How dare he talk
>about such things without her permission, and everything he said was
>offensive and wrong. So now she's targeting him for elimination.
>
>Meanwhile, four replacement players showed up. I have no idea who they are
>except for Cat Cora, the first female iron chef. And she brought food so
>she'd have something to cook tomorrow.
>
>Another new player is Andy Richter, supposedly a comedian.
>
>Some sort of sportshall guy who is gigantic and already hates the stupidest
>woman on two worlds.
>
>And Ashley Incontitia, described as a Bachelor legend. She's about 65 and a
>victim of terrible plastic surgery, and obviously a she male.

Ah, so the astronaught was foreshadowing!

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)

<62561662.710816782.608275.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193939&group=rec.arts.tv#193939

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 18:11:05 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 01:11 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>>> Baywatching Nights: Frozen Out of Time:
>>> Two ancient Vikings are unfrozen and start fighting. Luckily, Mitch Buchannon
>>> is suddenly a Viking expert!
>>> https://youtu.be/ynoHdNwgwVI
>>>
>>> Baywatching Nights: The Rig:
>>> Mitch fights a trash bag.
>>> https://youtu.be/WAgKiXwSy7I
>>
>> We should try synchronizing, which of these we're watching.
>
> Great idea!
> Alas, I don't know the order of the epas being reviewed nor am I able to find
> them. They pretty much randomly show up.

I thought you were watching the actual episodes.

>> I watched.:
>> Baywatched nights ascension.
>> Supposedly the worst of series, but I didn't find it any dumber than any of
>> the stuff. We discuss here every day and it had two incredibly hot chicks
>> in it.
>>
>> I also watched a review that the YouTube offered me up next by a woman who
>> seems to think she is Dr. Forrester's mother and mistakenly believes she is
>> way more clever than she is.
>
> No idea what that cold be.

It was a different review than you listen to. She sounded just like this:

https://www.facebook.com/mysterysciencetheater3000/photos/a.211958952184840/1581999235180798/?type=3&mibextid=cr9u03

>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> Hey, thanks for asking!
>>
>> LAWMAN.
>
> Whose is he mowing now?
>
>> STARZ ON MARS.
>> The worst episode yet. Lance Armstrong, the first man on the moon, said
>> that at the company he runs, they didn't object to trans people. He had
>> somebody transitioning currently and he had told them it was fine and we
>> will accommodate you and celebrate you the same way as we do anybody else
>> in the company.
>
> What in the wild wild world od sports is that unsolicited nonsense? Hmm...
>
>> And the stupidest woman on two worlds had a hissy fit. How dare he talk
>> about such things without her permission, and everything he said was
>> offensive and wrong. So now she's targeting him for elimination.
>>
>> Meanwhile, four replacement players showed up. I have no idea who they are
>> except for Cat Cora, the first female iron chef. And she brought food so
>> she'd have something to cook tomorrow.
>>
>> Another new player is Andy Richter, supposedly a comedian.
>>
>> Some sort of sportshall guy who is gigantic and already hates the stupidest
>> woman on two worlds.
>>
>> And Ashley Incontitia, described as a Bachelor legend. She's about 65 and a
>> victim of terrible plastic surgery, and obviously a she male.
>
> Ah, so the astronaught was foreshadowing!

Yeah, the “iron Chef“ guess is pretty suspicious.

>> Nobody was eliminated this week, except that they blew up both of the robot
>> dogs.
>

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)

<u8m1vk$38tq1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193971&group=rec.arts.tv#193971

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 04:30:41 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 08:30 UTC

In article <u8jt52$2us86$4@dont-email.me>, dtravel@sonic.net wrote:

>The Proof is Out There S3E14 'Alien Pilots, Carolina Lights and Stone
>Cold Animals'
>
>A man in Turkey allegedly captured footage of alien pilots in a UFO
>cockpit; strange lights are repeatedly spotted over Brown Mountain in
>North Carolina; an Australian man allegedly stumbled upon an alien
>corpse on the sidewalk."

Weak footage. The Turk's footage was so blurry as to be unrecognisable, but
there was no way he had recorded people in a window of whatever it was.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)

<u8m29j$38tq1$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193972&group=rec.arts.tv#193972

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 04:30:42 -0400

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>>> We should try synchronizing, which of these we're watching.
>>
>> Great idea!
>> Alas, I don't know the order of the epas being reviewed nor am I able to
>> find them. They pretty much randomly show up.
>
> I thought you were watching the actual episodes.

I'm not watching, but I might at some point.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-07-10 (Monday)

<u8m98m$39mva$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=193980&group=rec.arts.tv#193980

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 06:19:18 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 13:19 UTC

On 2023-07-12 08:30:41 +0000, Ubiquitous said:

> In article <u8jt52$2us86$4@dont-email.me>, dtravel@sonic.net wrote:
>
>> The Proof is Out There S3E14 'Alien Pilots, Carolina Lights and Stone
>> Cold Animals'
>>
>> A man in Turkey allegedly captured footage of alien pilots in a UFO
>> cockpit; strange lights are repeatedly spotted over Brown Mountain in
>> North Carolina; an Australian man allegedly stumbled upon an alien
>> corpse on the sidewalk."
>
> Weak footage. The Turk's footage was so blurry as to be unrecognisable, but
> there was no way he had recorded people in a window of whatever it was.

Get back to me when they have footage of the aliens playing Hold 'Em in Vegas!