I'm going to raise an issue and stick it in your ear. -- John Foreman

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Yet, A New Trump Liar?

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Yet, A New Trump Liar?trotsky

1
Re: Yet, A New Trump Liar?

<PZusM.20009$cFK.12658@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194514&group=rec.arts.tv#194514

Subject: Re: Yet, A New Trump Liar?
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 05:58:55 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 10:58 UTC

On 7/14/23 11:34 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 14 July 2023 at 13:06:43 UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:
>> "A target letter puts a subject of an investigation on notice that they are facing the prospect of an indictment. Smith's office similarly provided notice to Trump that he was a target in their investigation weeks before a grand jury in Florida returned the indictment against him.
>>
>> Reached Thursday by ABC News, the employee declined to answer questions about a possible target letter and his discussions with investigators, saying only, "It's none of your business.'
>>
>> Stanley Woodward, a lawyer who has represented the employee and who represents several other Trump advisers, declined to comment to ABC News."
>>
>> Target letter to Trump Organization staffer signals new push in classified docs probe: Sources
>> Yahoo News - July 14, 2023
>> -- https://news.yahoo.com/gma/target-letter-trump-organization-staffer-090114378.html
>
> Unless you are a full-fledged, self-skin saving RAT, democrats don't respect you.

Unless you're the newsgroup rec.arts.tv? What the flying fuck does that
mean?