Wishing without work is like fishing without bait. -- Frank Tyger

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Secret Service...can't determine who owned the cocaine found in White House...

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Secret Service...can't determine who owned the cocaine found introtsky
`- Re: Secret Service...can't determine who owned the cocaine found in White House.super70s

1
Re: Secret Service...can't determine who owned the cocaine found in White House...

<6QssM.58630$_2s1.4240@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194503&group=rec.arts.tv#194503

Subject: Re: Secret Service...can't determine who owned the cocaine found in
White House...
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 03:32:02 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 08:32 UTC

On 7/13/23 11:24 PM, RichA wrote:
> BURIED BY CNN:
>
> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66194754
>
> By Michael Sheils McNamee
> BBC News
>
> The US Secret Service has closed its investigation into the discovery of cocaine in the White House.
>
> It said it had attempted to determine a suspect through fingerprints, DNA traces and video evidence, but had not been able to do so.

How the fuck do you figure people on this group don't already know this?

Re: Secret Service...can't determine who owned the cocaine found in White House...

<super70s-010577.08233815072023@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194534&group=rec.arts.tv#194534

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Secret Service...can't determine who owned the cocaine found in White House...
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 08:23:38 -0500
 by: super70s - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 13:23 UTC

In article <6QssM.58630$_2s1.4240@fx44.iad>,
trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

> On 7/13/23 11:24 PM, RichA wrote:
> > BURIED BY CNN:
> >
> > https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66194754
> >
> > By Michael Sheils McNamee
> > BBC News
> >
> > The US Secret Service has closed its investigation into the discovery of
> > cocaine in the White House.
> >
> > It said it had attempted to determine a suspect through fingerprints, DNA
> > traces and video evidence, but had not been able to do so.
>

> How the fuck do you figure people on this group don't already know this?

There happened to be a blind spot that prevented security cameras from
seeing who planted the cocaine.

In a place like the White House with all its small rooms and cubbyholes
you'd need drones flying around all the time to monitor everything.

They will no doubt increase the security in the location where guests
are required to temporarily place their phones and other banned items.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Secret Service...can't determine who owned the cocaine found in White House...