If the odds are a million to one against something occurring, chances are 50-50 it will.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Can no longer STAND these ridiculous shooting scenes in TV/movies

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Can no longer STAND these ridiculous shooting scenes in TV/moviestrotsky

1
Re: Can no longer STAND these ridiculous shooting scenes in TV/movies

<xs5tM.403875$t9v6.137585@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194757&group=rec.arts.tv#194757

Subject: Re: Can no longer STAND these ridiculous shooting scenes in TV/movies
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 01:45:48 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 06:45 UTC

On 7/16/23 11:25 PM, RichA wrote:
> -Movie. Bank guard is 15ft from a robber, he's in a two-handed stance with his gun. He fires and misses and gets shot.
> -CSI Miami. A guy runs out the door of a house with handgun. There are 20 armed cops and tack guys outside, within 40ft. The guy has time after coming out the door to aim and start firing at cops, getting off a few shots before FINALLY being shot.
> -Movie. A guy "runs" across the path of THREE people shooting machine guns at him, around 25ft away from them, and isn't hit.
>
> The ONLY realistic shooting I've seen on TV lately is a guy shot at by a drive-by car. The guy pulls a machine gun from beside his door and empties it into the passing car which is about 50ft away. He kills everyone in the car.

What's the matter vegetable, is the fictional stuff looking too
fictional for you? Why don't you go back and watch Faces of Death for
the 70th or 80th time? And make it a double feature with the Zapruder
film you sick fuck.