arts / rec.arts.tv / Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troons

SubjectAuthor
* Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to TroonsBTR1701
+* Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to TroonsIan J. Ball
|`- Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to TroonsThe Horny Goat
+* Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troonschromebook test
|`* Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troonschromebook test
| `- Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troonschromebook test
+- Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition totrotsky
+- Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslimanim8rfsk
+* Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition tomoviePig
|`- Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition totrotsky
+* Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition toRhino
|`- Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to TroonsThe Horny Goat
`- Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to TroonsThe Horny Goat

1
Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troons

<Oo6cnQUBX7wNkSv5nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194854&group=rec.arts.tv#194854

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troons
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 03:52:48 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 03:52 UTC

https://www.foxnews.com/media/justin-trudeau-blames-american-right-wing-for-muslims-opposing-lgbtq-curriculum-leave-our-kids-alone

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau blamed the "American right wing" for Canadian
Muslims' opposition to gender ideology and LGBTQ curriculum in K-12
education.

The video was of Trudeau speaking with the Muslim community last week at a
Calgary mosque-- Baitun Nur Mosque-- after hundreds of protesters rallied
against gender ideology in schools, chanting, "Leave our kids alone."

The frustration reached a boiling point after audio surfaced of an Edmonton
Public Schools teacher berating Muslim students for skipping school in
order to avoid pride events.

A Muslim individual explained to Trudeau where the community was coming
from, according to the video. "I ask you, Mr. Prime Minister, please
protect our culture, our belief, the sin that you are doing to them."

He responded, "First of all, there is an awful lot of misinformation and
disinformation out there [from] people on social media, particularly fueled
by the American right wing are spreading a lot of untruths about what is
actually... in the curriculum".

Trudeau went on to claim that right-wing forces were driving a wedge
between the Muslim community "that is hurting the fabric of respect and
openness that allows Canada to be one of the places where we support and
defend the Muslim community more than just about any other Western
Canadian."

Left-wing commentators in the U.S. have similarly responded to Muslims'
uprising against gender ideology by stoking fear about what an alignment
with the Right could mean.

Michelle Goldberg, an opinion columnist at The New York Times called the
supposed ideological alliance between Christians and Muslims on education
"strange new political bedfellows", and went on to list the Right's
purported phobia of Muslims.

Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troons

<u955lv$1hvjv$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194858&group=rec.arts.tv#194858

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 21:50:07 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 04:50 UTC

On 2023-07-18 03:52:48 +0000, BTR1701 said:

> https://www.foxnews.com/media/justin-trudeau-blames-american-right-wing-for-muslims-opposing-lgbtq-curriculum-leave-our-kids-alone
>

> Prime Minister Justin Trudeau blamed the "American right wing" for Canadian
> Muslims' opposition to gender ideology and LGBTQ curriculum in K-12
> education.

Trudeau was, is, and always will be, a piece of shit.

Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troons

<3114ae63-8f0a-4ac3-933f-35f3e56828ban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194859&group=rec.arts.tv#194859

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 23:17:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 06:17 UTC

On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 11:53:01 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/justin-trudeau-blames-american-right-wing-for-muslims-opposing-lgbtq-curriculum-leave-our-kids-alone
>
> Prime Minister Justin Trudeau blamed the "American right wing" for Canadian
> Muslims' opposition to gender ideology and LGBTQ curriculum in K-12
> education.

> Michelle Goldberg, an opinion columnist at The New York Times called the
> supposed ideological alliance between Christians and Muslims on education
> "strange new political bedfellows"

Christian conservatives are one thin-hijab away from being labeled terrorists.

tags: goldberg, funny, that doesn't sound jewish

#makeuhmerkagrateagain! #Allahu Akbar”means“God is greater”

Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troons

<d0d5bc65-cee9-4dfa-8216-e2a3ebf0f1f5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194860&group=rec.arts.tv#194860

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 23:25:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 06:25 UTC

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 2:17:20 AM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 11:53:01 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> > https://www.foxnews.com/media/justin-trudeau-blames-american-right-wing-for-muslims-opposing-lgbtq-curriculum-leave-our-kids-alone
> >
> > Prime Minister Justin Trudeau blamed the "American right wing" for Canadian
> > Muslims' opposition to gender ideology and LGBTQ curriculum in K-12
> > education.

> > Michelle Goldberg, an opinion columnist at The New York Times called the
> > supposed ideological alliance between Christians and Muslims on education
> > "strange new political bedfellows"

> Christian conservatives are one thin-hijab away from being labeled terrorists.

MICHELLE GOLDBERG
Creeping Shariah Has Nothing on the Woke Mob
June 16, 2023
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/16/opinion/conservatives-muslims-lgbtq.html

> tags: goldberg, funny, that doesn't sound jewish
>

> #makeuhmerkagrateagain! #Allahu Akbar”means“God is greater”

-------------

keep a song in your heart !

https://youtu.be/DxLW1wEadxg?t=21

Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troons

<33046253-028d-4ff6-bc0b-1b4c7468f75en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194861&group=rec.arts.tv#194861

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 23:36:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 06:36 UTC

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 2:25:09 AM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 2:17:20 AM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> > On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 11:53:01 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> > > https://www.foxnews.com/media/justin-trudeau-blames-american-right-wing-for-muslims-opposing-lgbtq-curriculum-leave-our-kids-alone
> > >
> > > Prime Minister Justin Trudeau blamed the "American right wing" for Canadian
> > > Muslims' opposition to gender ideology and LGBTQ curriculum in K-12
> > > education.
>

> > > Michelle Goldberg, an opinion columnist at The New York Times called the
> > > supposed ideological alliance between Christians and Muslims on education
> > > "strange new political bedfellows"

> > Christian conservatives are one thin-hijab away from being labeled terrorists.

> MICHELLE GOLDBERG
> Creeping Shariah Has Nothing on the Woke Mob
> June 16, 2023
> https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/16/opinion/conservatives-muslims-lgbtq.html

the battle against wokeness has supplanted the war on terror in the right-wing imagination, conservative sympathies are reversing. “Republicans are wooing Muslim voters by promising to protect them from L.G.B.T.Q. rights advocates whose demands conflict with their faith,” David Weigel reported in Semafor this week. The Fox News host Laura Ingraham, who once called for banning Muslim immigration from the Middle East, recently ran a sympathetic segment about Muslim parents in Maryland who want their kids to be exempt from reading books with L.G.B.T.Q. characters or themes. “Us Catholics and other Christians, other people of faith, have been waiting for the Muslims to step up on this issue,” Ingraham told her guest, a Muslim father and activist named Kareem Monib.
On Wednesday, a Gateway Pundit article celebrated the all-Muslim City Council in Hamtramck, Mich., which voted to ban all but five flags from flying on city property — a move widely seen as targeting Pride flags. “The revolt against the radical L.G.B.T.Q.I.+ takeover of the U.S. won another battle this week,” the article crowed.

This nascent alliance between conservative Christians and Muslims marks the resurrection of a right-wing project that was derailed, for a time, by the Sept. 11 attacks.

#dancingisraelis

Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troons

<O8ttM.4699$xMqa.3485@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194890&group=rec.arts.tv#194890

Subject: Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to
Troons
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 04:43:09 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 09:43 UTC

On 7/17/23 10:52 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/justin-trudeau-blames-american-right-wing-for-muslims-opposing-lgbtq-curriculum-leave-our-kids-alone
>
> Prime Minister Justin Trudeau blamed the "American right wing" for Canadian
> Muslims' opposition to gender ideology and LGBTQ curriculum in K-12
> education.

Me too.

Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troons

<1171058391.711360080.083559.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194912&group=rec.arts.tv#194912

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim
Opposition to Troons
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 05:15:41 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 12:15 UTC

BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/justin-trudeau-blames-american-right-wing-for-muslims-opposing-lgbtq-curriculum-leave-our-kids-alone
>
> Prime Minister Justin Trudeau blamed the "American right wing" for Canadian
> Muslims' opposition to gender ideology and LGBTQ curriculum in K-12
> education.
>
> The video was of Trudeau speaking with the Muslim community last week at a
> Calgary mosque-- Baitun Nur Mosque-- after hundreds of protesters rallied
> against gender ideology in schools, chanting, "Leave our kids alone."
>
> The frustration reached a boiling point after audio surfaced of an Edmonton
> Public Schools teacher berating Muslim students for skipping school in
> order to avoid pride events.
>
> A Muslim individual explained to Trudeau where the community was coming
> from, according to the video. "I ask you, Mr. Prime Minister, please
> protect our culture, our belief, the sin that you are doing to them."
>
> He responded, "First of all, there is an awful lot of misinformation and
> disinformation out there [from] people on social media, particularly fueled
> by the American right wing are spreading a lot of untruths about what is
> actually... in the curriculum".
>
> Trudeau went on to claim that right-wing forces were driving a wedge
> between the Muslim community "that is hurting the fabric of respect and
> openness that allows Canada to be one of the places where we support and
> defend the Muslim community more than just about any other Western
> Canadian."
>
> Left-wing commentators in the U.S. have similarly responded to Muslims'
> uprising against gender ideology by stoking fear about what an alignment
> with the Right could mean.
>
> Michelle Goldberg, an opinion columnist at The New York Times called the
> supposed ideological alliance between Christians and Muslims on education
> "strange new political bedfellows", and went on to list the Right's
> purported phobia of Muslims.

How drunk was he when he gave those quotes?

Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troons

<y0ytM.23646$TCKc.15561@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194921&group=rec.arts.tv#194921

Troons
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 11:15:39 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:15 UTC

On 7/17/2023 11:52 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/justin-trudeau-blames-american-right-wing-for-muslims-opposing-lgbtq-curriculum-leave-our-kids-alone
>
> Prime Minister Justin Trudeau blamed the "American right wing" for Canadian
> Muslims' opposition to gender ideology and LGBTQ curriculum in K-12
> education.
>
> The video was of Trudeau speaking with the Muslim community last week at a
> Calgary mosque-- Baitun Nur Mosque-- after hundreds of protesters rallied
> against gender ideology in schools, chanting, "Leave our kids alone."
>
> The frustration reached a boiling point after audio surfaced of an Edmonton
> Public Schools teacher berating Muslim students for skipping school in
> order to avoid pride events.
>
> A Muslim individual explained to Trudeau where the community was coming
> from, according to the video. "I ask you, Mr. Prime Minister, please
> protect our culture, our belief, the sin that you are doing to them."
>
> He responded, "First of all, there is an awful lot of misinformation and
> disinformation out there [from] people on social media, particularly fueled
> by the American right wing are spreading a lot of untruths about what is
> actually... in the curriculum".
>
> Trudeau went on to claim that right-wing forces were driving a wedge
> between the Muslim community "that is hurting the fabric of respect and
> openness that allows Canada to be one of the places where we support and
> defend the Muslim community more than just about any other Western
> Canadian."
>
> Left-wing commentators in the U.S. have similarly responded to Muslims'
> uprising against gender ideology by stoking fear about what an alignment
> with the Right could mean.
>
> Michelle Goldberg, an opinion columnist at The New York Times called the
> supposed ideological alliance between Christians and Muslims on education
> "strange new political bedfellows", and went on to list the Right's
> purported phobia of Muslims.

Guess what *I* think is the atrocity being wreaked on children, here...

Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troons

<u96d0m$1mr1k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194925&group=rec.arts.tv#194925

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Troons
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 12:01:25 -0400
 by: Rhino - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 16:01 UTC

On 2023-07-17 11:52 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/justin-trudeau-blames-american-right-wing-for-muslims-opposing-lgbtq-curriculum-leave-our-kids-alone
>
> Prime Minister Justin Trudeau blamed the "American right wing" for Canadian
> Muslims' opposition to gender ideology and LGBTQ curriculum in K-12
> education.
>
> The video was of Trudeau speaking with the Muslim community last week at a
> Calgary mosque-- Baitun Nur Mosque-- after hundreds of protesters rallied
> against gender ideology in schools, chanting, "Leave our kids alone."
>
> The frustration reached a boiling point after audio surfaced of an Edmonton
> Public Schools teacher berating Muslim students for skipping school in
> order to avoid pride events.
>
> A Muslim individual explained to Trudeau where the community was coming
> from, according to the video. "I ask you, Mr. Prime Minister, please
> protect our culture, our belief, the sin that you are doing to them."
>
> He responded, "First of all, there is an awful lot of misinformation and
> disinformation out there [from] people on social media, particularly fueled
> by the American right wing are spreading a lot of untruths about what is
> actually... in the curriculum".
>
> Trudeau went on to claim that right-wing forces were driving a wedge
> between the Muslim community "that is hurting the fabric of respect and
> openness that allows Canada to be one of the places where we support and
> defend the Muslim community more than just about any other Western
> Canadian."

See how he patronizes the Muslims? "C'mon guys, we've been bending over
backwards to import as many of you as we can and to criminalize
Islamophobia. Don't be fooled by the nasty American far-right! I need
you to stay on the reservation. We're not REALLY trying to groom your
kids...."

Trudeau is obviously finding it awkward that Muslims are picking up on
the fact that the Alphabet Mafia really does want everyone to
unquestioningly approve of everything they do. For the moment, he's
hoping that some wheedling will bring them back into line. If that
doesn't work, look for him to do anything he can think of to support his
Alphabet allies. Fortunately, education is a provincial responsibility
so he can't just force Muslims to send their kids to school on Pride
Days. But he'll think of something....

> Left-wing commentators in the U.S. have similarly responded to Muslims'
> uprising against gender ideology by stoking fear about what an alignment
> with the Right could mean.
>
> Michelle Goldberg, an opinion columnist at The New York Times called the
> supposed ideological alliance between Christians and Muslims on education
> "strange new political bedfellows", and went on to list the Right's
> purported phobia of Muslims.

This isn't the first time Trudeau has tried blaming the US for something
he finds unsavoury in this country. Last year, during the Freedom
Convoy, he and/or his media stooges asserted that the funding for the
protesting truck drivers came largely from the US. That didn't stop him
from freezing the bank accounts from Canadians who contributed to the
GoFundMe though; Canadians got their bank accounts frozen for donating
as little as $20. By the same token, the Liberals inevitably blame guns
coming up from the US via smugglers for gun violence but has greatly
expanded the list of rifles and other weapons we can no longer have
legally as if it is legal gun owners that are the problem.

--
Rhino

Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troons

<ejuebit2cj7stdvg93lre0jk6t9356hvsg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194962&group=rec.arts.tv#194962

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 22:56:59 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 05:56 UTC

On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 03:52:48 +0000, BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>Trudeau went on to claim that right-wing forces were driving a wedge
>between the Muslim community "that is hurting the fabric of respect and
>openness that allows Canada to be one of the places where we support and
>defend the Muslim community more than just about any other Western
>Canadian."

You sure about that quote?

Because if there is one thing for sure even in electoral districts
that elect Liberals, Justin Trudeau himself is about as popular as
cattle droppings.

He seldom misses a chance to stick it to western Canadians and most
western ridings are effectivel Conservative / NDP contests - and will
especially be so next time out since Trudeau's popularlit is currentl
tanking.

Bottom line is Canadian Prime Ministers DON'T win fourth terms.

Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troons

<9quebiln7nua11liapegb21l9ug6mmq9g1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194963&group=rec.arts.tv#194963

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 22:59:03 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 05:59 UTC

On Mon, 17 Jul 2023 21:50:07 -0700, Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid>
wrote:

>On 2023-07-18 03:52:48 +0000, BTR1701 said:
>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/justin-trudeau-blames-american-right-wing-for-muslims-opposing-lgbtq-curriculum-leave-our-kids-alone
>>

>> Prime Minister Justin Trudeau blamed the "American right wing" for Canadian
>> Muslims' opposition to gender ideology and LGBTQ curriculum in K-12
>> education.
>
>Trudeau was, is, and always will be, a piece of shit.

Bottom line is that I am constantly amazed I lived about 3 miles from
the church his parents were married in and will be going there next
month for a mass for my late wife (arranged by her VERY Catholic
mother who while I will never agree with her on matters of faith would
never speak ill against either)

Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troons

<nuuebit0orfddvk4js75isvpi5n1tecfpg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194964&group=rec.arts.tv#194964

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 23:02:09 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 06:02 UTC

On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 12:01:25 -0400, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>Trudeau is obviously finding it awkward that Muslims are picking up on
>the fact that the Alphabet Mafia really does want everyone to
>unquestioningly approve of everything they do. For the moment, he's
>hoping that some wheedling will bring them back into line. If that
>doesn't work, look for him to do anything he can think of to support his
>Alphabet allies. Fortunately, education is a provincial responsibility
>so he can't just force Muslims to send their kids to school on Pride
>Days. But he'll think of something....

Not that anyone could possibly think only Canadian Muslims dislike the
"Alphabet Mafia".

You are of course free to believe whatever you want but when you want
to turn the law on me who thinks differently from you then yes we are
figuratively going to come to blows.

I >won't< be sending my kids to school on Pride Day but then my
children are in their early 30s and graduated long ago.

Re: Trudeau Blames "American Right Wing" for Muslim Opposition to Troons

<o_LtM.43981$TCKc.32960@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=194967&group=rec.arts.tv#194967

Troons
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 02:09:07 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 07:09 UTC

On 7/18/23 10:15 AM, moviePig wrote:
> On 7/17/2023 11:52 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/justin-trudeau-blames-american-right-wing-for-muslims-opposing-lgbtq-curriculum-leave-our-kids-alone
>>
>> Prime Minister Justin Trudeau blamed the "American right wing" for
>> Canadian
>> Muslims' opposition to gender ideology and LGBTQ curriculum in K-12
>> education.
>>
>> The video was of Trudeau speaking with the Muslim community last week
>> at a
>> Calgary mosque-- Baitun Nur Mosque-- after hundreds of protesters rallied
>> against gender ideology in schools, chanting, "Leave our kids alone."
>>
>> The frustration reached a boiling point after audio surfaced of an
>> Edmonton
>> Public Schools teacher berating Muslim students for skipping school in
>> order to avoid pride events.
>>
>> A Muslim individual explained to Trudeau where the community was coming
>> from, according to the video. "I ask you, Mr. Prime Minister, please
>> protect our culture, our belief, the sin that you are doing to them."
>>
>> He responded, "First of all, there is an awful lot of misinformation and
>> disinformation out there [from] people on social media, particularly
>> fueled
>> by the American right wing are spreading a lot of untruths about what is
>> actually... in the curriculum".
>>
>> Trudeau went on to claim that right-wing forces were driving a wedge
>> between the Muslim community "that is hurting the fabric of respect and
>> openness that allows Canada to be one of the places where we support and
>> defend the Muslim community more than just about any other Western
>> Canadian."
>>
>> Left-wing commentators in the U.S. have similarly responded to Muslims'
>> uprising against gender ideology by stoking fear about what an alignment
>> with the Right could mean.
>>
>> Michelle Goldberg, an opinion columnist at The New York Times called the
>> supposed ideological alliance between Christians and Muslims on education
>> "strange new political bedfellows", and went on to list the Right's
>> purported phobia of Muslims.
>
> Guess what *I* think is the atrocity being wreaked on children,  here...

"Opinion columnists?"