Subject: Re: Gun control New Zealand. 2, dead, others wounded in shooting.
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 03:20:35 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 08:20 UTC

On 7/19/23 8:33 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Wednesday, 19 July 2023 at 21:22:39 UTC-4, Jesse Watters wrote:
>>>
>>> New Zealand's leftist government brought in strong gun control after a mass
>>> shooting. New Zealand is at the end of the frigging Earth. New Zealand
>>> still has gun issues, they haven't waned. They based their gun control on
>>> ONE aberrant incident so OF COURSE it'll have ZERO effect on future shootin
>>> gs.
>>>
>>> The cops there have some good guns though.
>>>
>>> https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/19/asia/new-zealand-auckland-incident-intl/inde
>>> x.html
>>>

>> Americans do a much better job of it. Probably because the targets are
>> fatter and slower. Not like Americans are better shots. I bet he bought his
>> guns at the locak Kwiki-Mart without a permit just like here in the USA. I
>> wonder how many mass shootings (4 and over) they have a week? Surely if
>> there isn't at least one in the news every couple of days, there's something
>> wrong with the tv set.
>>

>> Well, more blood to water the tree of freedom with. Another big win for the
>> gun lobby.
>
> The largest number of shootings in the U.S. by FAR is by the usual inner-city THUGS

More SHITPOSTING by the resident shitposter. AS EVER YOU'RE JUST TRYING
TO SAY SOMETHING RACIST RATHER THAN FACTUAL. MOST OF THE MASS SHOOTINGS
ARE DONE BY WHITES. NONE OF THE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS HAVE BEEN DONE BY
ANYONE NOT WHITE (EXCEPT FOR AN OCCASIONAL HISPANIC.) NO "inner-city
THUGS" whatever the fuck that means. Stop shitposting is what it means.