arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)

SubjectAuthor
* Stick it, GavinBTR1701
+* Re: Stick it, GavinRhino
|+* Re: Stick it, GavinBTR1701
||+* Re: Stick it, GavinFPP
|||`- Re: Stick it, Gavintrotsky
||+- Re: Stick it, Gavintrotsky
||+* Re: Stick it, GavinmoviePig
|||+* Re: Stick it, GavinBTR1701
|||`- Re: Stick it, Gavintrotsky
||`* Re: Stick it, GavinRhino
|| `* Re: Stick it, GavinBTR1701
||  `- Re: Stick it, Gavintrotsky
|`- Re: Stick it, GavinThe Horny Goat
+* Re: Stick it, Gavinshawn
|+- Re: Stick it, GavinAdam H. Kerman
|`* Re: Stick it, GavinBTR1701
| `- Re: Stick it, Gavintrotsky
+* Re: Stick it, Gavinshawn
|+- Re: Stick it, GavinBTR1701
|`* Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)BTR1701
| +* Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)Adam H. Kerman
| |`- Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)anim8rfsk
| +* Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)Nyssa
| |`* Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)BTR1701
| | +- Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)Nyssa
| | `- Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)Ubiquitous
| `- Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)trotsky
+- Re: Stick it, Gavintrotsky
+- Re: Stick it, Gavinanim8rfsk
`- Re: Stick it, GavinBering Sea Bar & Brig

Pages:12
Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)

<31ydnWW9zZEuoCH5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195518&group=rec.arts.tv#195518

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 20:36:03 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 20:36 UTC

On Jul 18, 2023 at 1:18:50 AM PDT, "shawn" <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 03:39:38 +0000, BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, Gavin, your plan to make me have to pay $35 for a new background
>> check every time I want to buy a box of ammo has failed.
>>
>> While enjoying Vegas, I happened to stop by a gun store here...
>>

>> https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/c4mz8ew4s5xscbjt5rv27/Ammo.jpg?rlkey=fk1jdl0epg7a163u47iiadagr&dl=0
>
> Well as we mentioned in that message, a resident of California can
> legally buy ammunition in Nevada! Just do not drive a single round of
> that ammunition across the CA/NV state line!
>
> Whatever you think you are saving could come back and haunt you in the
> form of fines, confiscation of the illegally obtained ammunition, and
> of course, attorney fees to pull your buttocks out of the fire. (or at
> least soften the burning sensation).

In case y'all were worried, I made it back from Vegas with my boxes of ammo
without incident. It was touch-and-go there for a while, had to take a few
back roads to elude Gavin's ammo dragnet, and at one point was in a high speed
chase with half a dozen CHP smokies but after some tricky maneuvers involving
a blocking semi, a topless Vegas showgirl, and a Dukes of Hazzard-like leap
across a desert gorge, I was able to elude them and make it home with my loot
unscathed.

Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)

<u9hf5u$3ugl1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195520&group=rec.arts.tv#195520

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 20:45:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 20:45 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>Jul 18, 2023 at 1:18:50 AM PDT, shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

>>>. . .

>>Well as we mentioned in that message, a resident of California can
>>legally buy ammunition in Nevada! Just do not drive a single round of
>>that ammunition across the CA/NV state line!

>>Whatever you think you are saving could come back and haunt you in the
>>form of fines, confiscation of the illegally obtained ammunition, and
>>of course, attorney fees to pull your buttocks out of the fire. (or at
>>least soften the burning sensation).

>In case y'all were worried, I made it back from Vegas with my boxes of ammo
>without incident. It was touch-and-go there for a while, had to take a few
>back roads to elude Gavin's ammo dragnet, and at one point was in a high speed
>chase with half a dozen CHP smokies but after some tricky maneuvers involving
>a blocking semi, a topless Vegas showgirl, and a Dukes of Hazzard-like leap
>across a desert gorge, I was able to elude them and make it home with my loot
>unscathed.

Hahahahahahahahaha

I can't believe you eluded Ponch and Jon and Sheriff Roscoe P.
Coltraine. Can Catherine Bach still fit into the pair of Daisy Dukes?

Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)

<1247175124.711755934.758401.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195528&group=rec.arts.tv#195528

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 14:59:39 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 21:59 UTC

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Well as we mentioned in that message, a resident of California can
>>> legally buy ammunition in Nevada! Just do not drive a single round of
>>> that ammunition across the CA/NV state line!
>
>>> Whatever you think you are saving could come back and haunt you in the
>>> form of fines, confiscation of the illegally obtained ammunition, and
>>> of course, attorney fees to pull your buttocks out of the fire. (or at
>>> least soften the burning sensation).
>
>> In case y'all were worried, I made it back from Vegas with my boxes of ammo
>> without incident. It was touch-and-go there for a while, had to take a few
>> back roads to elude Gavin's ammo dragnet, and at one point was in a high speed
>> chase with half a dozen CHP smokies but after some tricky maneuvers involving
>> a blocking semi, a topless Vegas showgirl, and a Dukes of Hazzard-like leap
>> across a desert gorge, I was able to elude them and make it home with my loot
>> unscathed.
>
> Hahahahahahahahaha
>
> I can't believe you eluded Ponch and Jon and Sheriff Roscoe P.
> Coltraine. Can Catherine Bach still fit into the pair of Daisy Dukes?

Only one leg at a time, which is not nearly as sensual at her age, as you
would hope.

Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)

<u9hmpk$3ve2u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195540&group=rec.arts.tv#195540

Followup: rec.arts.tv
From: Nys...@LogicalInsight.net (Nyssa)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 18:56:50 -0400
 by: Nyssa - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 22:56 UTC

BTR1701 wrote:

> On Jul 18, 2023 at 1:18:50 AM PDT, "shawn"
> <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 03:39:38 +0000, BTR1701
>> <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry, Gavin, your plan to make me have to pay $35 for a
>>> new background check every time I want to buy a box of
>>> ammo has failed.
>>>
>>> While enjoying Vegas, I happened to stop by a gun store
>>> here...

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/c4mz8ew4s5xscbjt5rv27/Ammo.jpg?rlkey=fk1jdl
0epg7a163u47iiadagr&dl=0

>> Well as we mentioned in that message, a resident of
>> California can legally buy ammunition in Nevada! Just do
>> not drive a single round of that ammunition across the
>> CA/NV state line!
>>
>> Whatever you think you are saving could come back and
>> haunt you in the form of fines, confiscation of the
>> illegally obtained ammunition, and of course, attorney
>> fees to pull your buttocks out of the fire. (or at least
>> soften the burning sensation).
>
> In case y'all were worried, I made it back from Vegas with
> my boxes of ammo without incident. It was touch-and-go
> there for a while, had to take a few back roads to elude
> Gavin's ammo dragnet, and at one point was in a high speed
> chase with half a dozen CHP smokies but after some tricky
> maneuvers involving a blocking semi, a topless Vegas
> showgirl, and a Dukes of Hazzard-like leap across a desert
> gorge, I was able to elude them and make it home with my
> loot unscathed.

Congrats on the stash!

Now on to the important stuff.

Has Midnight forgiven you yet for sticking her in kitty
prison for the week or is she currently in your sock
drawer using it as a litter box and wreaking punishment
on you for your offense?

Nyssa, who figures that you'll also get "backbone" (kitty
sitting with her back to you on the other side of the room
from you to let you know she's ignoring you) for several days
as well

Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)

<vNqcnWblLrsh_iH5nZ2dnZfqnPpi4p2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195546&group=rec.arts.tv#195546

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 23:18:20 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 23:18 UTC

On Jul 22, 2023 at 3:56:50 PM PDT, "Nyssa" <Nyssa@LogicalInsight.net> wrote:

> BTR1701 wrote:
>
>> On Jul 18, 2023 at 1:18:50 AM PDT, "shawn"
>> <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

> https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/c4mz8ew4s5xscbjt5rv27/Ammo.jpg?rlkey=fk1jdl
> 0epg7a163u47iiadagr&dl=0
>>>
>>> Well as we mentioned in that message, a resident of
>>> California can legally buy ammunition in Nevada! Just do
>>> not drive a single round of that ammunition across the
>>> CA/NV state line!
>>>
>>> Whatever you think you are saving could come back and
>>> haunt you in the form of fines, confiscation of the
>>> illegally obtained ammunition, and of course, attorney
>>> fees to pull your buttocks out of the fire. (or at least
>>> soften the burning sensation).
>>
>> In case y'all were worried, I made it back from Vegas with
>> my boxes of ammo without incident. It was touch-and-go
>> there for a while, had to take a few back roads to elude
>> Gavin's ammo dragnet, and at one point was in a high speed
>> chase with half a dozen CHP smokies but after some tricky
>> maneuvers involving a blocking semi, a topless Vegas
>> showgirl, and a Dukes of Hazzard-like leap across a desert
>> gorge, I was able to elude them and make it home with my
>> loot unscathed.
>>

> Congrats on the stash!
>
> Now on to the important stuff.
>
> Has Midnight forgiven you yet for sticking her in kitty
> prison for the week or is she currently in your sock
> drawer using it as a litter box and wreaking punishment
> on you for your offense?
>
> Nyssa, who figures that you'll also get "backbone" (kitty
> sitting with her back to you on the other side of the room
> from you to let you know she's ignoring you) for several days
> as well

So far she has taken no retaliatory action against me. If anything, she's been
more affectionate than normal. I suspect it's a diversionary tactic meant to
lull me into a sense of complacency.

Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)

<u9hrjk$1aj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195555&group=rec.arts.tv#195555

Followup: rec.arts.tv
From: Nys...@LogicalInsight.net (Nyssa)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 20:18:59 -0400
 by: Nyssa - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 00:18 UTC

BTR1701 wrote:

> On Jul 22, 2023 at 3:56:50 PM PDT, "Nyssa"
> <Nyssa@LogicalInsight.net> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/c4mz8ew4s5xscbjt5rv27/Ammo.jpg?rlkey=fk1jdl
>> 0epg7a163u47iiadagr&dl=0

>>> In case y'all were worried, I made it back from Vegas
>>> with my boxes of ammo without incident. It was
>>> touch-and-go there for a while, had to take a few back
>>> roads to elude Gavin's ammo dragnet, and at one point
>>> was in a high speed chase with half a dozen CHP smokies
>>> but after some tricky maneuvers involving a blocking
>>> semi, a topless Vegas showgirl, and a Dukes of
>>> Hazzard-like leap across a desert gorge, I was able to
>>> elude them and make it home with my loot unscathed.
>>>

>> Congrats on the stash!
>>
>> Now on to the important stuff.
>>
>> Has Midnight forgiven you yet for sticking her in kitty
>> prison for the week or is she currently in your sock
>> drawer using it as a litter box and wreaking punishment
>> on you for your offense?
>>
>> Nyssa, who figures that you'll also get "backbone" (kitty
>> sitting with her back to you on the other side of the
>> room from you to let you know she's ignoring you) for
>> several days as well
>
> So far she has taken no retaliatory action against me. If
> anything, she's been more affectionate than normal. I
> suspect it's a diversionary tactic meant to lull me into a
> sense of complacency.

She's lulling you into a false sense of security, then once
you're comfortable that there will be no blowback to your
inconsiderate actions of desertion and imprisonment

WHAM!

You have been warned!

Nyssa, who would be sleeping with one eye open just
in case

Re: Stick it, Gavin

<2107cc7c-98dc-4bbf-b1c7-fb216a66eeban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195567&group=rec.arts.tv#195567

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 20:06:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Stick it, Gavin
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (Bering Sea Bar & Brig)
 by: Bering Sea Bar & - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 03:06 UTC

On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 10:39:52 PM UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
> Sorry, Gavin, your plan to make me have to pay $35 for a new background
> check every time I want to buy a box of ammo has failed.
>
> While enjoying Vegas, I happened to stop by a gun store here...
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/c4mz8ew4s5xscbjt5rv27/Ammo.jpg?rlkey=fk1jdl0epg7a163u47iiadagr&dl=0

You coulda saved even more using the Arizona guy who made ammo for the Mandalay marksman. Aldens fans were so repulsive to the former Texas landlord that he checked into the hotel with a whole armory. How much crap did the Landlord take from his Texas tenants????

Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)

<zm7vM.159223$AsA.2385@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195582&group=rec.arts.tv#195582

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 05:34:06 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 10:34 UTC

On 7/22/23 3:36 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jul 18, 2023 at 1:18:50 AM PDT, "shawn" <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 03:39:38 +0000, BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry, Gavin, your plan to make me have to pay $35 for a new background
>>> check every time I want to buy a box of ammo has failed.
>>>
>>> While enjoying Vegas, I happened to stop by a gun store here...
>>>

>>> https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/c4mz8ew4s5xscbjt5rv27/Ammo.jpg?rlkey=fk1jdl0epg7a163u47iiadagr&dl=0
>>
>> Well as we mentioned in that message, a resident of California can
>> legally buy ammunition in Nevada! Just do not drive a single round of
>> that ammunition across the CA/NV state line!
>>
>> Whatever you think you are saving could come back and haunt you in the
>> form of fines, confiscation of the illegally obtained ammunition, and
>> of course, attorney fees to pull your buttocks out of the fire. (or at
>> least soften the burning sensation).
>
> In case y'all were worried, I made it back from Vegas with my boxes of ammo
> without incident. It was touch-and-go there for a while, had to take a few
> back roads to elude Gavin's ammo dragnet, and at one point was in a high speed
> chase with half a dozen CHP smokies but after some tricky maneuvers involving
> a blocking semi, a topless Vegas showgirl, and a Dukes of Hazzard-like leap
> across a desert gorge, I was able to elude them and make it home with my loot
> unscathed.

I'm sure it cost less then $35 to go there too, so Gavin really looked
like a ninny. Well, maybe not.

Re: Stick it, Gavin (UPDATE)

<u9lrr1$l6dk$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195784&group=rec.arts.tv#195784

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 04:30:47 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 08:30 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:
> "Nyssa" <Nyssa@LogicalInsight.net> wrote:

>> Has Midnight forgiven you yet for sticking her in kitty
>> prison for the week or is she currently in your sock
>> drawer using it as a litter box and wreaking punishment
>> on you for your offense?
>>
>> Nyssa, who figures that you'll also get "backbone" (kitty
>> sitting with her back to you on the other side of the room
>> from you to let you know she's ignoring you) for several days
>> as well
>
> So far she has taken no retaliatory action against me. If anything, she's
> been more affectionate than normal. I suspect it's a diversionary tactic
> meant to lull me into a sense of complacency.

Time to consult "Is My Cat Trying To Kill Me?".

TLDR: Yes.

--
Let's go Brandon!