6 May, 2024: The networking issue during the past two days has been identified and may be fixed. Will keep monitoring.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide

SubjectAuthor
* [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicideRhino
`* Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicideAdam H. Kerman
 `* Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicideRhino
  `* Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicideAdam H. Kerman
   +* Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicideRhino
   |`- Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicideThe Horny Goat
   `* Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicideBTR1701
    +* Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicideAdam H. Kerman
    |`* Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicideBTR1701
    | +* Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicideRhino
    | |`- Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicideFPP
    | `- Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicidetrotsky
    +- Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicideRhino
    +- Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicideanim8rfsk
    `- Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicideFPP

1
[OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide

<u9i832$5aa7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195569&group=rec.arts.tv#195569

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 23:50:42 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 03:50 UTC

It looks like the bullying a white principal had during some diversity
training contributed to his suicide.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/former-principal-who-sued-tdsb-over-alleged-bullying-during-anti-racism-training-dies-by-suicide/article_4b9f98a9-7394-5517-909b-c69eb581aec9.html?

And here's the website for the KOJO Institute in case you were wondering
about them and their founder:

https://kojoinstitute.com/

Who do you think was making a bigger contribution to the world: Mr.
Bilkszto or Ms. Ojo-Thompson?

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide

<u9ia3m$5ek2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195570&group=rec.arts.tv#195570

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 04:25:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 04:25 UTC

>It looks like the bullying a white principal had during some diversity
>training contributed to his suicide.

>https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/former-principal-who-sued-tdsb-over-alleged-bullying-during-anti-racism-training-dies-by-suicide/article_4b9f98a9-7394-5517-909b-c69eb581aec9.html?

What a horrible horrible situation

>And here's the website for the KOJO Institute in case you were wondering
>about them and their founder:

>https://kojoinstitute.com/

>Who do you think was making a bigger contribution to the world: Mr.
>Bilkszto or Ms. Ojo-Thompson?

Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide

<u9jem6$5aas$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195623&group=rec.arts.tv#195623

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 10:49:39 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 14:49 UTC

On 2023-07-23 12:25 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
>> It looks like the bullying a white principal had during some diversity
>> training contributed to his suicide.
>
>> https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/former-principal-who-sued-tdsb-over-alleged-bullying-during-anti-racism-training-dies-by-suicide/article_4b9f98a9-7394-5517-909b-c69eb581aec9.html?
>
> What a horrible horrible situation

It would be very interesting to be in her next few classes to see if she
dials back the "all white people are racist" jive for fear of causing
another suicide or if she doubles down because she's found a way to
actually eliminate white supremacists permanently.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide

<u9jj14$9p1g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195638&group=rec.arts.tv#195638

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 16:03:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 16:03 UTC

>On 2023-07-23 12:25 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>>Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>>It looks like the bullying a white principal had during some diversity
>>>training contributed to his suicide.

>>>https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/former-principal-who-sued-tdsb-over-alleged-bullying-during-anti-racism-training-dies-by-suicide/article_4b9f98a9-7394-5517-909b-c69eb581aec9.html?

>>What a horrible horrible situation

>It would be very interesting to be in her next few classes to see if she
>dials back the "all white people are racist" jive for fear of causing
>another suicide or if she doubles down because she's found a way to
>actually eliminate white supremacists permanently.

She needs to be sued out of existence for the P.I. and every one of her
clients needs to be sued till employers stopped imposing re-education.

>>>. . .

Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide

<u9jkjh$5aas$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195642&group=rec.arts.tv#195642

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 12:30:38 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 16:30 UTC

On 2023-07-23 12:03 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> What a horrible horrible situation
>
>> It would be very interesting to be in her next few classes to see if she
>> dials back the "all white people are racist" jive for fear of causing
>> another suicide or if she doubles down because she's found a way to
>> actually eliminate white supremacists permanently.
>
> She needs to be sued out of existence for the P.I. and every one of her
> clients needs to be sued till employers stopped imposing re-education.

Agreed! Look at her client list though (near the bottom of the KOJO web
page: Toronto District School Board (probably the biggest school board
in the country), CBC, RCMP, Children's Aid Society, Government of
Ontario and the United Way - and that's only a few of the most important
ones.

Here's the full list:

https://kojoinstitute.com/all-clients/

I'm sure you won't recognize many of these but let's just say we're
talking about some of the biggest institutions in this country. Some,
like the TD Bank are big enough to have a major presence in the US.
(Remember Sam Waterson hyping TD Waterhouse? That's one of the Toronto
Dominion Bank's subsidiaries.)

Anyone who wants to sue all of those organizations is going to need some
incredibly deep pockets, unless they can find someone to do the
litigating pro bono.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide

<xECdnVj9QtD9wCD5nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195649&group=rec.arts.tv#195649

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 17:03:28 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 17:03 UTC

On Jul 23, 2023 at 9:03:48 AM PDT, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> What a horrible horrible situation
>
>> It would be very interesting to be in her next few classes to see if she
>> dials back the "all white people are racist" jive for fear of causing
>> another suicide or if she doubles down because she's found a way to
>> actually eliminate white supremacists permanently.
>
> She needs to be sued out of existence for the P.I. and every one of her
> clients needs to be sued till employers stopped imposing re-education.

I may have mentioned before that shortly before I retired, we were forced to
sit and endure one of these government-mandated DIE 'classes' on the evol,
evol whites.

The bipoc girl running the thing wanted the white employees to write a letter
to the black employees apologizing for our racism and promising to do things
like stand aside in the future and allow blacks to have promotions that we're
in line for, etc.

I refused. The social justice warrior teaching the drivel didn't know what to
do. I guess she'd never encountered someone who just said no before. During
the lunch break my boss found me and was like, "Look I know this is all
bullshit, but just do it and get it over with." I still refused. I told him
there were certain lines in life and this crap crossed one and I wouldn't be
writing any virtue-signaling confessions of guilt for this half-assed truth
and reconciliation commission, and retirement aside, there's no way in hell
I'd put to paper a promise to give away a promotion I'd been working my ass
off for years to achieve.

He sighed and told me I was excused from the rest of the class.

Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide

<u9jnmf$a9po$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195656&group=rec.arts.tv#195656

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 17:23:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 17:23 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>Jul 23, 2023 at 9:03:48 AM PDT, Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>>Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>>It would be very interesting to be in her next few classes to see if she
>>>dials back the "all white people are racist" jive for fear of causing
>>>another suicide or if she doubles down because she's found a way to
>>>actually eliminate white supremacists permanently.

>>She needs to be sued out of existence for the P.I. and every one of her
>>clients needs to be sued till employers stopped imposing re-education.

>I may have mentioned before that shortly before I retired, we were forced to
>sit and endure one of these government-mandated DIE 'classes' on the evol,
>evol whites.

>The bipoc girl running the thing wanted the white employees to write a letter
>to the black employees apologizing for our racism and promising to do things
>like stand aside in the future and allow blacks to have promotions that we're
>in line for, etc.

>I refused. The social justice warrior teaching the drivel didn't know what to
>do. I guess she'd never encountered someone who just said no before. During
>the lunch break my boss found me and was like, "Look I know this is all
>bullshit, but just do it and get it over with." I still refused. I told him
>there were certain lines in life and this crap crossed one and I wouldn't be
>writing any virtue-signaling confessions of guilt for this half-assed truth
>and reconciliation commission, and retirement aside, there's no way in hell
>I'd put to paper a promise to give away a promotion I'd been working my ass
>off for years to achieve.

>He sighed and told me I was excused from the rest of the class.

Federal agents and federal public officials swear a duty to protect and
defend the Constitution of the United States. Co-operating with
re-education in any way is a violation of the oath of office. If they
accept revisionism as truth in lieu of facts, then that puts law-abiding
citizens in danger of arrest to be sentenced to re-education as well.

In a weird coincidence, I just happened to watch a clip of a
hallucinating Londo Molari, near death from a heart attack, being
accused by G'Kar (personifying Londo's conscience) of standing by whilst
witnessing attrocities and war crimes being committed. "You said
NOTHING!"

Thank you for having upheld your oath.

Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide

<NLCcnbrYA8RQ-SD5nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195660&group=rec.arts.tv#195660

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 17:35:09 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 17:35 UTC

On Jul 23, 2023 at 10:23:27 AM PDT, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com>
wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> Jul 23, 2023 at 9:03:48 AM PDT, Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>> She needs to be sued out of existence for the P.I. and every one of her
>>> clients needs to be sued till employers stopped imposing re-education.
>
>> I may have mentioned before that shortly before I retired, we were forced to
>> sit and endure one of these government-mandated DIE 'classes' on the evol,
>> evol whites.
>
>> The bipoc girl running the thing wanted the white employees to write a letter
>> to the black employees apologizing for our racism and promising to do things
>> like stand aside in the future and allow blacks to have promotions that we're
>> in line for, etc.
>
>> I refused. The social justice warrior teaching the drivel didn't know what to
>> do. I guess she'd never encountered someone who just said no before. During
>> the lunch break my boss found me and was like, "Look I know this is all
>> bullshit, but just do it and get it over with." I still refused. I told him
>> there were certain lines in life and this crap crossed one and I wouldn't be
>> writing any virtue-signaling confessions of guilt for this half-assed truth
>> and reconciliation commission, and retirement aside, there's no way in hell
>> I'd put to paper a promise to give away a promotion I'd been working my ass
>> off for years to achieve.
>
>> He sighed and told me I was excused from the rest of the class.
>
> Federal agents and federal public officials swear a duty to protect and
> defend the Constitution of the United States. Co-operating with
> re-education in any way is a violation of the oath of office. If they
> accept revisionism as truth in lieu of facts, then that puts law-abiding
> citizens in danger of arrest to be sentenced to re-education as well.
>
> In a weird coincidence, I just happened to watch a clip of a
> hallucinating Londo Molari, near death from a heart attack, being
> accused by G'Kar (personifying Londo's conscience) of standing by whilst
> witnessing attrocities and war crimes being committed. "You said
> NOTHING!"
>
> Thank you for having upheld your oath.

My partner at the time was a latino guy and he started messing with the social
justice warrior, too. He raised his hand and asked, "Since I'm neither white
nor black, what am I supposed to say in my letter, and why are you telling all
the white people here to give promotions to black employees? I'm a minority,
too, why are only the black employees entitled to these promotions?"

She started hemming and hawing, obviously *very* uncomfortable, because she
was suddenly put in the position of telling another "oppressed bipoc" that his
oppression didn't count as much as black peoples' and she knew the firestorm
of outrage that would cause, so she immediately bailed and called a break. I
didn't attend any more of the drivel but he told me later that he had just
gotten started and used his own minority status as both a weapon and a shield
to make her miserable for the entire rest of the seminar. He forced her to
justify her own racism toward other minorities, since all of her 'remedies'
for 'structural racism' were only directed at benefiting black people. She
ended up accusing him of misogyny for constantly undermining her in front of
the class. Who didn't see that one coming? These people are as predictable as
the procession of the planets.

Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide

<u9jp28$a2km$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195670&group=rec.arts.tv#195670

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 13:46:45 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 17:46 UTC

On 2023-07-23 1:03 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jul 23, 2023 at 9:03:48 AM PDT, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> It would be very interesting to be in her next few classes to see if she
>>> dials back the "all white people are racist" jive for fear of causing
>>> another suicide or if she doubles down because she's found a way to
>>> actually eliminate white supremacists permanently.
>>
>> She needs to be sued out of existence for the P.I. and every one of her
>> clients needs to be sued till employers stopped imposing re-education.
>
> I may have mentioned before that shortly before I retired, we were forced to
> sit and endure one of these government-mandated DIE 'classes' on the evol,
> evol whites.
>
> The bipoc girl running the thing wanted the white employees to write a letter
> to the black employees apologizing for our racism and promising to do things
> like stand aside in the future and allow blacks to have promotions that we're
> in line for, etc.
>
> I refused. The social justice warrior teaching the drivel didn't know what to
> do. I guess she'd never encountered someone who just said no before. During
> the lunch break my boss found me and was like, "Look I know this is all
> bullshit, but just do it and get it over with." I still refused. I told him
> there were certain lines in life and this crap crossed one and I wouldn't be
> writing any virtue-signaling confessions of guilt for this half-assed truth
> and reconciliation commission, and retirement aside, there's no way in hell
> I'd put to paper a promise to give away a promotion I'd been working my ass
> off for years to achieve.
>
> He sighed and told me I was excused from the rest of the class.

I remember you telling us that. I hope I have the integrity to do the
same when my employer tries to foist this sort of rubbish on me. (My
employer is just starting to send around memos talking about how they
are all-in on this DIE nonsense. They haven't actually scheduled our
struggle sessions yet but I figure it has to be just around the corner.)

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide

<u9jpft$a2km$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195674&group=rec.arts.tv#195674

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 13:54:02 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 17:54 UTC

On 2023-07-23 1:35 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> [...]
>
> She started hemming and hawing, obviously *very* uncomfortable, because she
> was suddenly put in the position of telling another "oppressed bipoc" that his
> oppression didn't count as much as black peoples' and she knew the firestorm
> of outrage that would cause, so she immediately bailed and called a break. I
> didn't attend any more of the drivel but he told me later that he had just
> gotten started and used his own minority status as both a weapon and a shield
> to make her miserable for the entire rest of the seminar. He forced her to
> justify her own racism toward other minorities, since all of her 'remedies'
> for 'structural racism' were only directed at benefiting black people. She
> ended up accusing him of misogyny for constantly undermining her in front of
> the class. Who didn't see that one coming? These people are as predictable as

Your partner did exactly the right thing: he saw the implications of
what she was saying and pointed them out for the whole group to see.
I'll bet the instructor got on her phone immediately after calling the
break to call her employers to find out what to do with the latino's
pushback, which she obviously wasn't prepared for.

I hope your partner didn't get in trouble for his actions. I can picture
an HR department with the power to discipline people that didn't fall
into line and if he had one of those, I could see where they'd punish
him to discourage others from speaking out the same way.
--
Rhino

Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide

<772396578.711827401.735284.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195676&group=rec.arts.tv#195676

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 11:14:18 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 18:14 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> On Jul 23, 2023 at 9:03:48 AM PDT, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> It would be very interesting to be in her next few classes to see if she
>>> dials back the "all white people are racist" jive for fear of causing
>>> another suicide or if she doubles down because she's found a way to
>>> actually eliminate white supremacists permanently.
>>
>> She needs to be sued out of existence for the P.I. and every one of her
>> clients needs to be sued till employers stopped imposing re-education.
>
> I may have mentioned before that shortly before I retired, we were forced to
sit and endure one of these government-mandated DIE 'classes' on the evol,
evol whites.

> The bipoc girl running the thing wanted the white employees to write a letter
to the black employees apologizing for our racism and promising to do
things
like stand aside in the future and allow blacks to have promotions
that we're
in line for, etc.

> I refused. The social justice warrior teaching the drivel didn't know what to
do. I guess she'd never encountered someone who just said no before. During
the lunch break my boss found me and was like, "Look I know this is all
bullshit, but just do it and get it over with." I still refused. I told him
there were certain lines in life and this crap crossed one and I wouldn't
be
writing any virtue-signaling confessions of guilt for this half-assed
truth
and reconciliation commission, and retirement aside, there's no way in hell
I'd put to paper a promise to give away a promotion I'd been working my ass
off for years to achieve.

> He sighed and told me I was excused from the rest of the class.

I wonder if HR would have considered those promises binding.

Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide

<u9kicu$d2d6$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195717&group=rec.arts.tv#195717

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 20:59:10 -0400
 by: FPP - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 00:59 UTC

On 7/23/23 1:03 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jul 23, 2023 at 9:03:48 AM PDT, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> It would be very interesting to be in her next few classes to see if she
>>> dials back the "all white people are racist" jive for fear of causing
>>> another suicide or if she doubles down because she's found a way to
>>> actually eliminate white supremacists permanently.
>>
>> She needs to be sued out of existence for the P.I. and every one of her
>> clients needs to be sued till employers stopped imposing re-education.
>
> I may have mentioned before that shortly before I retired, we were forced to
> sit and endure one of these government-mandated DIE 'classes' on the evol,
> evol whites.

So that's why you left!

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide

<u9kig9$d2d6$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195718&group=rec.arts.tv#195718

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 21:00:57 -0400
 by: FPP - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 01:00 UTC

On 7/23/23 1:54 PM, Rhino wrote:
> On 2023-07-23 1:35 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On Jul 23, 2023 at 10:23:27 AM PDT, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Federal agents and federal public officials swear a duty to protect and
>>> defend the Constitution of the United States. Co-operating with
>>> re-education in any way is a violation of the oath of office. If they
>>> accept revisionism as truth in lieu of facts, then that puts law-abiding
>>> citizens in danger of arrest to be sentenced to re-education as well.
>>>
>>> In a weird coincidence, I just happened to watch a clip of a
>>> hallucinating Londo Molari, near death from a heart attack, being
>>> accused by G'Kar (personifying Londo's conscience) of standing by whilst
>>> witnessing attrocities and war crimes being committed. "You said
>>> NOTHING!"
>>>
>>> Thank you for having upheld your oath.
>>
>> My partner at the time was a latino guy and he started messing with
>> the social
>> justice warrior, too. He raised his hand and asked, "Since I'm neither
>> white
>> nor black, what am I supposed to say in my letter, and why are you
>> telling all
>> the white people here to give promotions to black employees? I'm a
>> minority,
>> too, why are only the black employees entitled to these promotions?"
>>
>> She started hemming and hawing, obviously *very* uncomfortable,
>> because she
>> was suddenly put in the position of telling another "oppressed bipoc"
>> that his
>> oppression didn't count as much as black peoples' and she knew the
>> firestorm
>> of outrage that would cause, so she immediately bailed and called a
>> break. I
>> didn't attend any more of the drivel but he told me later that he had
>> just
>> gotten started and used his own minority status as both a weapon and a
>> shield
>> to make her miserable for the entire rest of the seminar. He forced
>> her to
>> justify her own racism toward other minorities, since all of her
>> 'remedies'
>> for 'structural racism' were only directed at benefiting black people.
>> She
>> ended up accusing him of misogyny for constantly undermining her in
>> front of
>> the class. Who didn't see that one coming? These people are as
>> predictable as
>> the procession of the planets.
>>

> Your partner did exactly the right thing:
Could you grovel and snivel just a tad less?
It's getting more embarrassing to watch every day.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide

<1nprbillea2r7gsniu3skihgeicn8jkrri@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=195742&group=rec.arts.tv#195742

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 19:53:04 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 02:53 UTC

On Sun, 23 Jul 2023 12:30:38 -0400, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>I'm sure you won't recognize many of these but let's just say we're
>talking about some of the biggest institutions in this country. Some,
>like the TD Bank are big enough to have a major presence in the US.
>(Remember Sam Waterson hyping TD Waterhouse? That's one of the Toronto
>Dominion Bank's subsidiaries.)
>
>Anyone who wants to sue all of those organizations is going to need some
>incredibly deep pockets, unless they can find someone to do the
>litigating pro bono.

With all due respect TD Bank now has more US branches than Canadian
and has had since before the pandemic.

This is what you can do when you have $5 billion in cash equivalents
when the US bank meltdown takes place in 2008-2009. Royal Bank did the
same thing on a smaller scale with BNS (Bank of Nova Scotia) well
behind their bigger brothers.

But of the three only TD now has more US than Canadian branches.

Re: [OT] "Woke" bullying a factor in principal's suicide

<iv4wM.115214$Fgta.82742@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196052&group=rec.arts.tv#196052

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 03:07:42 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 08:07 UTC

On 7/23/23 12:35 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jul 23, 2023 at 10:23:27 AM PDT, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com>
> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> I may have mentioned before that shortly before I retired, we were forced to
>>> sit and endure one of these government-mandated DIE 'classes' on the evol,
>>> evol whites.
>>
>>> The bipoc girl running the thing wanted the white employees to write a letter
>>> to the black employees apologizing for our racism and promising to do things
>>> like stand aside in the future and allow blacks to have promotions that we're
>>> in line for, etc.
>>
>>> I refused. The social justice warrior teaching the drivel didn't know what to
>>> do. I guess she'd never encountered someone who just said no before. During
>>> the lunch break my boss found me and was like, "Look I know this is all
>>> bullshit, but just do it and get it over with." I still refused. I told him
>>> there were certain lines in life and this crap crossed one and I wouldn't be
>>> writing any virtue-signaling confessions of guilt for this half-assed truth
>>> and reconciliation commission, and retirement aside, there's no way in hell
>>> I'd put to paper a promise to give away a promotion I'd been working my ass
>>> off for years to achieve.
>>
>>> He sighed and told me I was excused from the rest of the class.
>>
>> Federal agents and federal public officials swear a duty to protect and
>> defend the Constitution of the United States. Co-operating with
>> re-education in any way is a violation of the oath of office. If they
>> accept revisionism as truth in lieu of facts, then that puts law-abiding
>> citizens in danger of arrest to be sentenced to re-education as well.
>>
>> In a weird coincidence, I just happened to watch a clip of a
>> hallucinating Londo Molari, near death from a heart attack, being
>> accused by G'Kar (personifying Londo's conscience) of standing by whilst
>> witnessing attrocities and war crimes being committed. "You said
>> NOTHING!"
>>
>> Thank you for having upheld your oath.

I knew you were an Oath Keeper!

> My partner at the time was a latino guy