This is clearly another case of too many mad scientists, and not enough hunchbacks.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growing

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growingAsh Wurthing
+* Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growingNancyGene
|`* Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growingFamily Guy
| `- Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growingNancyGene
+* Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growingFamily Guy
|`* Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growingAsh Wurthing
| `- Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growingFamily Guy
+- Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growingUsenet Editor
`* Re: Google Removals on Jordy Chasescott clearing up bullshitW-Dockery
 `- Re: Google Removals on Jordy Chasescott clearing up bullshitWill Dockery

1
Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growing

<46a20213-dd9f-4869-a2bd-479f1eb6d183n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196303&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196303

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 23:52:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growing
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 07:52 UTC

On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 2:08:17 AM UTC-5, Conley Brothers wrote:
> Things don't look good for Isaac's nephew. He has moved into a negative rating with a good part of it being all the post bumping being done by Isaac himself after Dockery coaxes him into it with a volley of "good mornings". Isaac is purposely sabotaging his nephew Jordy or is terminally stupid by being manipulated by idiot Dockery by bumping up all those posts that portray Jordy poorly.

Oh well...
They cling to the hope that Google Removals with cure it all-- a long and never ending process which doesn't remove anything from other Usenet servers that save posts and have a Internet front end for searching for posts.
Also, they think they that they can stop this by having their foes, the other side, stop. They don't realize that others on the Usenet- that neither side can control- now know how they can make Jordy squirm.
The best option was for Jordy and his friends to quietly drop the nephew from any mention here, they had all their other spamming and trolling to distract their foes and hope that people would forget about the nephew while goin' after all the other crap...

Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growing

<9285b850-c5a8-4130-8938-04e703c6a45en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196312&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196312

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 03:52:28 -0800 (PST)
From: nancygen...@gmail.com (NancyGene)
 by: NancyGene - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 11:52 UTC

On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 7:52:02 AM UTC, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 2:08:17 AM UTC-5, Conley Brothers wrote:
> > Things don't look good for Isaac's nephew. He has moved into a negative rating with a good part of it being all the post bumping being done by Isaac himself after Dockery coaxes him into it with a volley of "good mornings". Isaac is purposely sabotaging his nephew Jordy or is terminally stupid by being manipulated by idiot Dockery by bumping up all those posts that portray Jordy poorly.
> Oh well...
> They cling to the hope that Google Removals with cure it all-- a long and never ending process which doesn't remove anything from other Usenet servers that save posts and have a Internet front end for searching for posts.
> Also, they think they that they can stop this by having their foes, the other side, stop. They don't realize that others on the Usenet- that neither side can control- now know how they can make Jordy squirm.
> The best option was for Jordy and his friends to quietly drop the nephew from any mention here, they had all their other spamming and trolling to distract their foes and hope that people would forget about the nephew while goin' after all the other crap...

Dockery and Jordy's Creepy Uncle don't care about anyone else, since they have each other. Dockery is collecting aluminum cans to finance his bus trip to Connecticut to "get together with" Jordy's Creepy Uncle. Dockery will assume the role of Jordan Chasescott.

Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growing

<3dd60e74-cc99-4df1-a25e-f6765021b254n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196364&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196364

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 08:57:51 -0800 (PST)
From: madeforz...@yahoo.com (Family Guy)
 by: Family Guy - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 16:57 UTC

On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 2:52:02 AM UTC-5, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 2:08:17 AM UTC-5, Conley Brothers wrote:
> > Things don't look good for Isaac's nephew. He has moved into a negative rating with a good part of it being all the post bumping being done by Isaac himself after Dockery coaxes him into it with a volley of "good mornings". Isaac is purposely sabotaging his nephew Jordy or is terminally stupid by being manipulated by idiot Dockery by bumping up all those posts that portray Jordy poorly.
> Oh well...
> They cling to the hope that Google Removals with cure it all-- a long and never ending process which doesn't remove anything from other Usenet servers that save posts and have a Internet front end for searching for posts.
> Also, they think they that they can stop this by having their foes, the other side, stop. They don't realize that others on the Usenet- that neither side can control- now know how they can make Jordy squirm.
> The best option was for Jordy and his friends to quietly drop the nephew from any mention here, they had all their other spamming and trolling to distract their foes and hope that people would forget about the nephew while goin' after all the other crap...

The best option was for any or all of those phuckheads to stop the Dockery-spam in the first place, but narcissism and sycophant seem to be the dominate behaviors.

Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growing

<5df9bb9c-dedc-4db9-96cb-ebb83e2bcffdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196365&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196365

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 08:58:04 -0800 (PST)
From: madeforz...@yahoo.com (Family Guy)
 by: Family Guy - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 16:58 UTC

On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 6:52:29 AM UTC-5, NancyGene wrote:
> On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 7:52:02 AM UTC, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> > On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 2:08:17 AM UTC-5, Conley Brothers wrote:
> > > Things don't look good for Isaac's nephew. He has moved into a negative rating with a good part of it being all the post bumping being done by Isaac himself after Dockery coaxes him into it with a volley of "good mornings". Isaac is purposely sabotaging his nephew Jordy or is terminally stupid by being manipulated by idiot Dockery by bumping up all those posts that portray Jordy poorly.
> > Oh well...
> > They cling to the hope that Google Removals with cure it all-- a long and never ending process which doesn't remove anything from other Usenet servers that save posts and have a Internet front end for searching for posts.
> > Also, they think they that they can stop this by having their foes, the other side, stop. They don't realize that others on the Usenet- that neither side can control- now know how they can make Jordy squirm.
> > The best option was for Jordy and his friends to quietly drop the nephew from any mention here, they had all their other spamming and trolling to distract their foes and hope that people would forget about the nephew while goin' after all the other crap...
> Dockery and Jordy's Creepy Uncle don't care about anyone else, since they have each other. Dockery is collecting aluminum cans to finance his bus trip to Connecticut to "get together with" Jordy's Creepy Uncle. Dockery will assume the role of Jordan Chasescott.

Won't that make the Zod jealous?

Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growing

<5f6920b0-b39c-4ac7-a308-51266462b445n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196375&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196375

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 09:37:44 -0800 (PST)
From: nancygen...@gmail.com (NancyGene)
 by: NancyGene - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 17:37 UTC

On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 4:58:05 PM UTC, Family Guy wrote:
> On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 6:52:29 AM UTC-5, NancyGene wrote:
> > > Oh well...
> > > They cling to the hope that Google Removals with cure it all-- a long and never ending process which doesn't remove anything from other Usenet servers that save posts and have a Internet front end for searching for posts.
> > > Also, they think they that they can stop this by having their foes, the other side, stop. They don't realize that others on the Usenet- that neither side can control- now know how they can make Jordy squirm.
> > > The best option was for Jordy and his friends to quietly drop the nephew from any mention here, they had all their other spamming and trolling to distract their foes and hope that people would forget about the nephew while goin' after all the other crap...
> > Dockery and Jordy's Creepy Uncle don't care about anyone else, since they have each other. Dockery is collecting aluminum cans to finance his bus trip to Connecticut to "get together with" Jordy's Creepy Uncle. Dockery will assume the role of Jordan Chasescott.
> Won't that make the Zod jealous?
Yes, but George Sulzbach is expendable (unless someone sends him $50).

Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growing

<8c12da74-ee05-4dd3-aa57-e759e4a000dcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196512&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196512

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 21:39:13 -0800 (PST)
From: useneted...@gmail.com (Usenet Editor)
 by: Usenet Editor - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 05:39 UTC

On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 2:52:02 AM UTC-5, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 2:08:17 AM UTC-5, Conley Brothers wrote:
> > Things don't look good for Isaac's nephew. He has moved into a negative rating with a good part of it being all the post bumping being done by Isaac himself after Dockery coaxes him into it with a volley of "good mornings". Isaac is purposely sabotaging his nephew Jordy or is terminally stupid by being manipulated by idiot Dockery by bumping up all those posts that portray Jordy poorly.
> Oh well...
> They cling to the hope that Google Removals with cure it all-- a long and never ending process which doesn't remove anything from other Usenet servers that save posts and have a Internet front end for searching for posts.
> Also, they think they that they can stop this by having their foes, the other side, stop. They don't realize that others on the Usenet- that neither side can control- now know how they can make Jordy squirm.
> The best option was for Jordy and his friends to quietly drop the nephew from any mention here, they had all their other spamming and trolling to distract their foes and hope that people would forget about the nephew while goin' after all the other crap...

The funniest part is Dockery produces a small sample of alleged removals as proof but since they show up as deleted they can't be used as proof. It was likely Dockery was the culprit, as he deletes his own posts all the time.. Even if they are legit, his "proof" amounts to maybe a couple dozen removals in 5-6 threads, while hundreds if not thousands remain. Google does NOT remove what Dockery callers forgeries because they are not. Google is not in the business of deciding who is real and who is not. How would they even do that if they had the time to invest in such nonsense?
Any posts that may have been removed by Google were done because the writer used a racist word, hate speech etc.

Re: Google Removals on Jordy Chasescott clearing up bullshit

<166c257c88952a3c5650a317a4f553ea@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196514&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196514

Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 05:47:44 +0000
Subject: Re: Google Removals on Jordy Chasescott clearing up bullshit
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 05:47 UTC

Google Groups Removals are slowly but surely cleaning up the scumbags:
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 7:05:14 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > *What* material have they been "working to remove,"
>> The offensive material shown in the links.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growing

<e51186e5-9ee9-46dd-b777-b3f051378e69n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196539&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196539

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 04:26:02 -0800 (PST)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 12:26 UTC

On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 11:57:52 AM UTC-5, Family Guy wrote:
> On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 2:52:02 AM UTC-5, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> > On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 2:08:17 AM UTC-5, Conley Brothers wrote:
> > > Things don't look good for Isaac's nephew. He has moved into a negative rating with a good part of it being all the post bumping being done by Isaac himself after Dockery coaxes him into it with a volley of "good mornings". Isaac is purposely sabotaging his nephew Jordy or is terminally stupid by being manipulated by idiot Dockery by bumping up all those posts that portray Jordy poorly.
> > Oh well...
> > They cling to the hope that Google Removals with cure it all-- a long and never ending process which doesn't remove anything from other Usenet servers that save posts and have a Internet front end for searching for posts.
> > Also, they think they that they can stop this by having their foes, the other side, stop. They don't realize that others on the Usenet- that neither side can control- now know how they can make Jordy squirm.
> > The best option was for Jordy and his friends to quietly drop the nephew from any mention here, they had all their other spamming and trolling to distract their foes and hope that people would forget about the nephew while goin' after all the other crap...
> The best option was for any or all of those phuckheads to stop the Dockery-spam in the first place, but narcissism and sycophant seem to be the dominate behaviors.

As you said best option but those Usenet vets supposedly know what's best. And this four year mess strongly suggests that their vaunted minds are not very deft. They'll doggedly go on, even after their own defenders have told them that they're part of the problem, when their tats come right back at them redoubled, they still don't learn.
I'm afraid to say that Jordy may have sold his soul for the "hellos"!

Re: The Google stack on Jordy Chasescott is growing

<be2c89c0-50dc-4cde-8c1b-c3f426e9cd12n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196553&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196553

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 05:21:32 -0800 (PST)
From: madeforz...@yahoo.com (Family Guy)
 by: Family Guy - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 13:21 UTC

On Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 7:26:03 AM UTC-5, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 11:57:52 AM UTC-5, Family Guy wrote:
> > > Oh well...
> > > They cling to the hope that Google Removals with cure it all-- a long and never ending process which doesn't remove anything from other Usenet servers that save posts and have a Internet front end for searching for posts.
> > > Also, they think they that they can stop this by having their foes, the other side, stop. They don't realize that others on the Usenet- that neither side can control- now know how they can make Jordy squirm.
> > > The best option was for Jordy and his friends to quietly drop the nephew from any mention here, they had all their other spamming and trolling to distract their foes and hope that people would forget about the nephew while goin' after all the other crap...
> > The best option was for any or all of those phuckheads to stop the Dockery-spam in the first place, but narcissism and sycophant seem to be the dominate behaviors.
> As you said best option but those Usenet vets supposedly know what's best.. And this four year mess strongly suggests that their vaunted minds are not very deft. They'll doggedly go on, even after their own defenders have told them that they're part of the problem, when their tats come right back at them redoubled, they still don't learn.
> I'm afraid to say that Jordy may have sold his soul for the "hellos"!

I have said the only thing that will stop the Dockery narcissism and his sycophantic cheerleaders will be death or prison.
I really do not care which one happens first or last; the optimal, of course, would be prison and them dying within its walls.

Re: Google Removals on Jordy Chasescott clearing up bullshit

<e9ffef83-4276-4418-9090-e41268ffd86fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196555&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196555

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 05:29:57 -0800 (PST)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 13:29 UTC