I don't wanna argue, and I don't wanna fight, But there will definitely be a party tonight...

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Will Dockery
`* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Coco DeSockmonkey
 `* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"W-Dockery
  `* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Coco DeSockmonkey
   `* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"NancyGene
    +* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"W-Dockery
    |`* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Michael Pendragon
    | `* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"W.Dockery
    |  `* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Michael Pendragon
    |   `* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"W-Dockery
    |    +- Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Michael Pendragon
    |    `- Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Zod
    `- Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"W.Dockery

1
Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<d0629d40-56ce-4c5d-b060-23547f811a6cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196366&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196366

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 09:03:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 17:03 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > Jordy, one thing that you should do is what I've been doing, report Michael Pendragon to Google Groups for abuse.
>> >
>> > Hit the "Report abuse" button, then click the second option, shown here:
>> >
>> > ***

>> > I just talked with my nephew and told him what is going on
>> > 1 view
>> > Subscribe
>> > jdcha...@gmail.com's profile photo
>> > jdcha...@gmail.com
>> > 10:53 PM (1 minute ago)
>> >
>> > I've been wondering what the best way to handle this situation is, and wanting to be a good, responsible uncle, decided that the best thing to do is openness and honesty, to let my nephew know what is going on, more to warn him of potential harassment than anything else... It's quite sad and needless to say, deplorable, that someone who has gone on record *many* times to say that he never took the the goings on here into the "real world" would behave in such a low down, vile, despicable manner, but sadly, it is not suprising... thankfully, my nephew, who already knew that I used his name on the internet, appears to be taking this quite well and doesn't seem concerned... he has read(or at least glanced at) the disgusting, appaling words and he seems not the least bit perturbed by it... so while I still, naturally, am disgusted and horrified by this behavior, at least I can stop worrying that my nephew will be upset and suprised by this disgusting, atroicious behavior..
>> > Report abuse
>> > Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
>> > Group name: alt.arts.poetry.comments
>> > Subject: I just talked with my nephew and told him what is going on
>> > Author: jdcha...@gmail.com
>> > Type of abuse:
>> > Spam
>> >
>> > Hateful or violent content. For example, Anti-Semitic content, racist content, or material that could result in a violent physical act.
>> This is the one I use on the Google Groups abuse reports, Pendragon ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> You can use it all you want to, but that won't make it apply.

> There is nothing Anti-Semitic or racist in the poem, nor does it promote or prompt physical violence against either of the "Jordys."

Again, your malicious attack posts include homophobic hate speech and libelous false accusations of pedophilia, Pendragon.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<b4c7ef34-16f5-4625-af85-9775a430dbd5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196391&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196391

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 11:45:35 -0800 (PST)
From: cocodeso...@gmail.com (Coco DeSockmonkey)
 by: Coco DeSockmonkey - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 19:45 UTC

On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 12:03:13 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:

> >> This is the one I use on the Google Groups abuse reports, Pendragon ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> > You can use it all you want to, but that won't make it apply.
> > There is nothing Anti-Semitic or racist in the poem, nor does it promote or prompt physical violence against either of the "Jordys."
>
> Again, your malicious attack posts include homophobic hate speech and libelous false accusations of pedophilia, Pendragon.

My retaliatory posts may be vicious, but they do not contain any homophobic hate speech.

And as to your charge of libel, you're falsely accusing me, so you're a hypocrite at best.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<6d0790501de97f8faec0b238cdbf5789@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196394&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196394

Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 20:08:59 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 20:08 UTC

Coco DeSockmonkey wrote:

> On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 12:03:13 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > You can use it all you want to, but that won't make it apply.
>> > There is nothing Anti-Semitic or racist in the poem, nor does it promote or prompt physical violence against either of the "Jordys."
>>
>> Again, your malicious attack posts include homophobic hate speech and libelous false accusations of pedophilia, Pendragon.

> My retaliatory posts may be vicious, but they do not contain any homophobic hate speech.

Anyone who reads your attack posts against Jordy and his family can see your homophobic hate speech, Pendragon.

> And as to your charge of libel

Anyone who reads your attack posts will see your false accusations against Jordy and his family, Pendragon.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<e7a19743-0d0a-47f8-874b-02b45bd152a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196397&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196397

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 12:17:25 -0800 (PST)
From: cocodeso...@gmail.com (Coco DeSockmonkey)
 by: Coco DeSockmonkey - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 20:17 UTC

On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 3:10:13 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Coco DeSockmonkey wrote:

> >> Again, your malicious attack posts include homophobic hate speech and libelous false accusations of pedophilia, Pendragon.
>
> > My retaliatory posts may be vicious, but they do not contain any homophobic hate speech.
> Anyone who reads your attack posts against Jordy and his family can see your homophobic hate speech, Pendragon.
> > And as to your charge of libel
> Anyone who reads your attack posts will see your false accusations against Jordy and his family, Pendragon.

1) I am referring to your false accusations of "homophobic hate speech," and
2) Anyone who sees Isaac Chase posting under his nephew's name will be wondering if there isn't some degree of truth behind those accusations.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<01954d48-134e-49ca-b204-5b357887a650n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196401&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196401

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 12:50:57 -0800 (PST)
From: nancygen...@gmail.com (NancyGene)
 by: NancyGene - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 20:50 UTC

On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 8:17:27 PM UTC, cocodeso...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 3:10:13 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> > Coco DeSockmonkey wrote:

> > > My retaliatory posts may be vicious, but they do not contain any homophobic hate speech.
> > Anyone who reads your attack posts against Jordy and his family can see your homophobic hate speech, Pendragon.
> > > And as to your charge of libel
> > Anyone who reads your attack posts will see your false accusations against Jordy and his family, Pendragon.
> 1) I am referring to your false accusations of "homophobic hate speech," and
> 2) Anyone who sees Isaac Chase posting under his nephew's name will be wondering if there isn't some degree of truth behind those accusations.

Truth is an absolute defense against libel claims. The judge and jury WOULD be wondering why Jordy's Creepy Uncle decided to use his nephew's name, why Jordy's Creepy Uncle seems to have to live in a controlled environment, and why he posts as he does. (Hello, same to you, good evening)

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<da3394664f68a6a5ee75befeee9cdbe4@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196402&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196402

Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 21:18:59 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 21:18 UTC

NancyGene wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > Anyone who reads your attack posts against Jordy and his family can see your homophobic hate speech, Pendragon.
>> > Anyone who reads your attack posts will see your false accusations against Jordy and his family, Pendragon.
>
> Truth is an absolute defense against libel claims

And since Michael pendragon is simply making it up as he goes along, there's no truth in his malicious and libelous attack posts.

--------------------------

Google Removals
Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 1:01 PM
to Will Dockery

Hello,
Thanks for reaching out to us.
With regard to the following URLs:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/-iM2ULaQNd4/YTxnF7SACQAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/-iM2ULaQNd4/nJfNs-zpAwAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/AQG_T2fVZH8/MC3mfou2AwAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/O5bq9SaDuqQ/ViLMGIbYAAAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/657E4v7pAwAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/8aSX239rBAAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/c-P1gBc5AgAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/cP79pT0NBQAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/eu7uM-jhBQAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/gaHU-801DgAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/rYd857LnAgAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/XNaM04Nm4R0/32qqFtRZEAAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/ZcYXc2MQZqc/32LTrYzfAgAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/ZcYXc2MQZqc/MnosNRKLAQAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/_ZbI9Zic9oU/vn_oRJoqCgAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/a22PlDda-Bo/39d-Fe44AQAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/cvjttYhPcEs/7WSBQ4XxCAAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/cvjttYhPcEs/x1NHnkzoAQAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/j6QcOncfGQAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/jsWG6epWAQAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/ozVUYYA0BQAJ

The material in question has been found to violate our policies, and we are working to remove it from our services.

Regards,
The Google Team

-----------------

HTH and HAND.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<c2d21128-7cee-48d9-b1c9-678d7e26a536n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196437&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196437

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 15:10:40 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 23:10 UTC

On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 4:20:14 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> NancyGene wrote:
>
> > Will Dockery wrote:

> > Truth is an absolute defense against libel claims
> And since Michael pendragon is simply making it up as he goes along, there's no truth in his malicious and libelous attack posts.
>
> --------------------------
>
> Google Removals
> Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 1:01 PM
> to Will Dockery
>
> Hello,
> Thanks for reaching out to us.
> With regard to the following URLs:
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/-iM2ULaQNd4/YTxnF7SACQAJ
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/-iM2ULaQNd4/nJfNs-zpAwAJ
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/AQG_T2fVZH8/MC3mfou2AwAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/O5bq9SaDuqQ/ViLMGIbYAAAJ
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/657E4v7pAwAJ
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/8aSX239rBAAJ
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/c-P1gBc5AgAJ
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/cP79pT0NBQAJ
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/eu7uM-jhBQAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/gaHU-801DgAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/rYd857LnAgAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/XNaM04Nm4R0/32qqFtRZEAAJ
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/ZcYXc2MQZqc/32LTrYzfAgAJ
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/ZcYXc2MQZqc/MnosNRKLAQAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/_ZbI9Zic9oU/vn_oRJoqCgAJ
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/a22PlDda-Bo/39d-Fe44AQAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/cvjttYhPcEs/7WSBQ4XxCAAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/cvjttYhPcEs/x1NHnkzoAQAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/j6QcOncfGQAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/jsWG6epWAQAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/ozVUYYA0BQAJ
>
> The material in question has been found to violate our policies, and we are working to remove it from our services.
>
> Regards,
> The Google Team
>
> -----------------

*What* material have they been "working to remove," Donkey?

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<baba0d71008a0a8c4effba9d07a5122e@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196444&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196444

Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 00:01:01 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <419676ff-f7fc-4777-9884-9e6b46419a5bn@googlegroups.com> <d0629d40-56ce-4c5d-b060-23547f811a6cn@googlegroups.com> <b4c7ef34-16f5-4625-af85-9775a430dbd5n@googlegroups.com> <6d0790501de97f8faec0b238cdbf5789@news.novabbs.com> <e7a19743-0d0a-47f8-874b-02b45bd152a5n@googlegroups.com> <01954d48-134e-49ca-b204-5b357887a650n@googlegroups.com> <da3394664f68a6a5ee75befeee9cdbe4@news.novabbs.com> <c2d21128-7cee-48d9-b1c9-678d7e26a536n@googlegroups.com>
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 00:01 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 4:20:14 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>> NancyGene wrote:

>> > Truth is an absolute defense against libel claims
>> And since Michael pendragon is simply making it up as he goes along, there's no truth in his malicious and libelous attack posts.
>>
>> --------------------------
>>
>> Google Removals
>> Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 1:01 PM
>> to Will Dockery
>>
>> Hello,
>> Thanks for reaching out to us.
>> With regard to the following URLs:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/-iM2ULaQNd4/YTxnF7SACQAJ
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/-iM2ULaQNd4/nJfNs-zpAwAJ
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/AQG_T2fVZH8/MC3mfou2AwAJ
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/O5bq9SaDuqQ/ViLMGIbYAAAJ
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/657E4v7pAwAJ
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/8aSX239rBAAJ
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/c-P1gBc5AgAJ
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/cP79pT0NBQAJ
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/eu7uM-jhBQAJ
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/gaHU-801DgAJ
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/rYd857LnAgAJ
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/XNaM04Nm4R0/32qqFtRZEAAJ
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/ZcYXc2MQZqc/32LTrYzfAgAJ
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/ZcYXc2MQZqc/MnosNRKLAQAJ
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/_ZbI9Zic9oU/vn_oRJoqCgAJ
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/a22PlDda-Bo/39d-Fe44AQAJ
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/cvjttYhPcEs/7WSBQ4XxCAAJ
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/cvjttYhPcEs/x1NHnkzoAQAJ
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/j6QcOncfGQAJ
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/jsWG6epWAQAJ
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/ozVUYYA0BQAJ
>>
>> The material in question has been found to violate our policies, and we are working to remove it from our services.
>>
>> Regards,
>> The Google Team
>>
>> -----------------
>>

> *What* material have they been "working to remove,"

The offensive material shown in the links.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<710f06c2-c769-48be-9d5e-10840c226a2dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196493&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196493

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 19:00:23 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 03:00 UTC

On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 7:05:14 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:

> >> And since Michael pendragon is simply making it up as he goes along, there's no truth in his malicious and libelous attack posts.
> >>
> >> --------------------------
> >>
> >> Google Removals
> >> Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 1:01 PM
> >> to Will Dockery
> >>
> >> Hello,
> >> Thanks for reaching out to us.
> >> With regard to the following URLs:
> >>
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/-iM2ULaQNd4/YTxnF7SACQAJ
> >>
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/-iM2ULaQNd4/nJfNs-zpAwAJ
> >>
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/AQG_T2fVZH8/MC3mfou2AwAJ
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/O5bq9SaDuqQ/ViLMGIbYAAAJ
> >>
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/657E4v7pAwAJ
> >>
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/8aSX239rBAAJ
> >>
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/c-P1gBc5AgAJ
> >>
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/cP79pT0NBQAJ
> >>
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/eu7uM-jhBQAJ
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/gaHU-801DgAJ
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/rYd857LnAgAJ
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/XNaM04Nm4R0/32qqFtRZEAAJ
> >>
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/ZcYXc2MQZqc/32LTrYzfAgAJ
> >>
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/ZcYXc2MQZqc/MnosNRKLAQAJ
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/_ZbI9Zic9oU/vn_oRJoqCgAJ
> >>
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/a22PlDda-Bo/39d-Fe44AQAJ
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/cvjttYhPcEs/7WSBQ4XxCAAJ
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/cvjttYhPcEs/x1NHnkzoAQAJ
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/j6QcOncfGQAJ
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/jsWG6epWAQAJ
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/ozVUYYA0BQAJ
> >>
> >> The material in question has been found to violate our policies, and we are working to remove it from our services.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> The Google Team
> >>
> >> -----------------
> >>

> > *What* material have they been "working to remove,"
> The offensive material shown in the links.

The links show an entire thread. I see you and Stink in it, so it's still extremely offensive. I also see some posts that have been removed. However, there is no way to determine which posts have been removed, or who removed them.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<6c611ad32b259b7aa165d3ddb082b8a6@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196513&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196513

Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 05:42:50 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <419676ff-f7fc-4777-9884-9e6b46419a5bn@googlegroups.com> <d0629d40-56ce-4c5d-b060-23547f811a6cn@googlegroups.com> <b4c7ef34-16f5-4625-af85-9775a430dbd5n@googlegroups.com> <6d0790501de97f8faec0b238cdbf5789@news.novabbs.com> <e7a19743-0d0a-47f8-874b-02b45bd152a5n@googlegroups.com> <01954d48-134e-49ca-b204-5b357887a650n@googlegroups.com> <da3394664f68a6a5ee75befeee9cdbe4@news.novabbs.com> <c2d21128-7cee-48d9-b1c9-678d7e26a536n@googlegroups.com> <baba0d71008a0a8c4effba9d07a5122e@news.novabbs.com> <710f06c2-c769-48be-9d5e-10840c226a2dn@googlegroups.com>
 by: W-Dockery - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 05:42 UTC

<74cba0225c1fff7443892068325b9f7b@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196545&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196545

Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 12:56:51 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 12:56 UTC

NancyGene wrote:

> cocodeso...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Will Dockery wrote:

>> > Anyone who reads your attack posts against Jordy and his family can see your homophobic hate speech, Pendragon.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> > > And as to your charge of libel
>
> > Anyone who reads your attack posts will see your false accusations against Jordy and his family, Pendragon.
>

> Jordy's Creepy Uncle
> Jordy's Creepy Uncle

Attempted smear, false accusation and childish name-calling noted.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<1ab1e603-93f8-46f7-9305-007758314bc2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196568&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196568

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 06:00:42 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 14:00 UTC

<bf288b50-8867-4f89-8e84-0eebd7436442n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=196657&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#196657

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 13:43:58 -0800 (PST)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Zod)
 by: Zod - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 21:43 UTC

On Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 2:18:15 PM UTC-5, FAKE Conley Brothers FORGED xxxx

> > > The links show an entire thread.
> > Exactly, my posts were deemed acceptable by Google Groups Removals, and the posts in violation of the Google terms of service are deleted.
> > That's really the idea, actually.
> >
> > HTH and HAND.
> It's good that Google

Hush, forging fool....!