"Say yur prayers, yuh flea-pickin' varmint!" -- Yosemite Sam

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Jordy C
+- Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Michael Pendragon
+* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Zod
|`* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Jordy C
| `- Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"Will Dockery
+- Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"W.Dockery
+- Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"W-Dockery
+- Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"W-Dockery
`* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew'sname in your "poem"Will Dockery
 `* Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew'sname in your "poem"Jordy C
  `- Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew'sname in your "poem"W.Dockery

1
Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<a43998a5-17b1-4bd7-ba51-fa693336665dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=197018&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#197018

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 05:08:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 13:08 UTC

On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 10:23:51 AM UTC-5, Jordy C wrote:
> Just for starters, It is exceedingly rude, crude, vulgar, puerile, obscene, inappropriate , unacceptable and creepy! to put it mildly... There are some borders and boundaries that people should not cross! you don't know him and it it is just wrong to defile him that way!

In this world, where there are so many REAL, TRUE stories of children being victims of sex crimes, it is impossibly, ineffably difficult to express how exceedingly offensive and obscene and immoral and unethical it is to knowingly and willingly MAKE UP false accusations such as these... It may be impossible to appeal to the consciense of people who don't seem to have much of a consciense, but would certainly hope that others here would also let them know that this type of behavior is TRULY vile and heinous and rotten and abominable and despicable, and WELL beyond any semblance of the bounds of decency...

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<5cc1f681-883a-47dc-8b62-f2a9d470357fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=197027&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#197027

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 06:02:49 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 14:02 UTC

On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 8:08:04 AM UTC-5, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 10:23:51 AM UTC-5, Jordy C wrote:
> > Just for starters, It is exceedingly rude, crude, vulgar, puerile, obscene, inappropriate , unacceptable and creepy! to put it mildly... There are some borders and boundaries that people should not cross! you don't know him and it it is just wrong to defile him that way!
> In this world, where there are so many REAL, TRUE stories of children being victims of sex crimes, it is impossibly, ineffably difficult to express how exceedingly offensive and obscene and immoral and unethical it is to knowingly and willingly MAKE UP false accusations such as these... It may be impossible to appeal to the consciense of people who don't seem to have much of a consciense, but would certainly hope that others here would also let them know that this type of behavior is TRULY vile and heinous and rotten and abominable and despicable, and WELL beyond any semblance of the bounds of decency...

All you have to do is to stop trolling AAPC with your blind links and off-topic "hello" posts, and the "obscene" poems will go away.

You're old enough to know that if you troll a Usenet group for several years, eventually the members are going to get fed up with your behavior and take whatever actions that are necessary to get you to stop disrupting their group.

There is no conceivable justification for you to continue to troll a Usenet group at the expense of your nephew's reputation.

You say that we don't have a "consciense" [sic], but you are equally lacking in that regard. Had you a conscience, you would put your nephew's welfare above whatever perverse pleasure you take in annoying others online.

Now go fingerfuck your butthole while watching our video of Jordy on "The Price is Right," and leave the rest of us to discuss poetry in peace.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<87f858bd-baba-4f96-8c7c-337eb1bf35e1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198451&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#198451

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 11:30:30 -0800 (PST)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Zod)
 by: Zod - Fri, 10 Feb 2023 19:30 UTC

On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 8:08:04 AM UTC-5, Jordy C wrote:

> > Just for starters, It is exceedingly rude, crude, vulgar, puerile, obscene, inappropriate , unacceptable and creepy! to put it mildly... There are some borders and boundaries that people should not cross! you don't know him and it it is just wrong to defile him that way!
> In this world, where there are so many REAL, TRUE stories of children being victims of sex crimes, it is impossibly, ineffably difficult to express how exceedingly offensive and obscene and immoral and unethical it is to knowingly and willingly MAKE UP false accusations such as these... It may be impossible to appeal to the consciense of people who don't seem to have much of a consciense, but would certainly hope that others here would also let them know that this type of behavior is TRULY vile and heinous and rotten and abominable and despicable, and WELL beyond any semblance of the bounds of decency...

Well put....!!

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<5132b445-47ee-4ad3-ad4f-6e1d4b142302n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198497&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#198497

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 13:28:51 -0800 (PST)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Fri, 10 Feb 2023 21:28 UTC

On Friday, February 10, 2023 at 2:30:31 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 8:08:04 AM UTC-5, Jordy C wrote:
> >
> > > Just for starters, It is exceedingly rude, crude, vulgar, puerile, obscene, inappropriate , unacceptable and creepy! to put it mildly... There are some borders and boundaries that people should not cross! you don't know him and it it is just wrong to defile him that way!
> > In this world, where there are so many REAL, TRUE stories of children being victims of sex crimes, it is impossibly, ineffably difficult to express how exceedingly offensive and obscene and immoral and unethical it is to knowingly and willingly MAKE UP false accusations such as these... It may be impossible to appeal to the consciense of people who don't seem to have much of a consciense, but would certainly hope that others here would also let them know that this type of behavior is TRULY vile and heinous and rotten and abominable and despicable, and WELL beyond any semblance of the bounds of decency...
>

> Well put....!!
thank you, GZ

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<3015e2902be6e6fe5434615a1fb94363@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198572&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#198572

Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 03:14:50 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 11 Feb 2023 03:14 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

>> Just for starters, It is exceedingly rude, crude, vulgar, puerile, obscene, inappropriate , unacceptable and creepy! to put it mildly... There are some borders and boundaries that people should not cross! you don't know him and it it is just wrong to defile him that way!

> In this world, where there are so many REAL, TRUE stories of children being victims of sex crimes, it is impossibly, ineffably difficult to express how exceedingly offensive and obscene and immoral and unethical it is to knowingly and willingly MAKE UP false accusations such as these... It may be impossible to appeal to the consciense of people who don't seem to have much of a consciense, but would certainly hope that others here would also let them know that this type of behavior is TRULY vile and heinous and rotten and abominable and despicable, and WELL beyond any semblance of the bounds of decency...

Good evening Jordy, again, well put

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<582b2256-fcff-4fc5-a5fd-06e65c992097n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198589&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#198589

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 20:09:31 -0800 (PST)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sat, 11 Feb 2023 04:09 UTC

On Friday, February 10, 2023 at 4:28:52 PM UTC-5, Jordy C wrote:

> > > In this world, where there are so many REAL, TRUE stories of children being victims of sex crimes, it is impossibly, ineffably difficult to express how exceedingly offensive and obscene and immoral and unethical it is to knowingly and willingly MAKE UP false accusations such as these... It may be impossible to appeal to the consciense of people who don't seem to have much of a consciense, but would certainly hope that others here would also let them know that this type of behavior is TRULY vile and heinous and rotten and abominable and despicable, and WELL beyond any semblance of the bounds of decency...
> >

> > Well put....!!
> thank you, GZ

Good evening, Jordy and Zod, agreed and seconded.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<5252fec9419931b869a9a3d3c7857c15@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199764&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#199764

Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 06:28:40 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Fri, 17 Feb 2023 06:28 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

>> Just for starters, It is exceedingly rude, crude, vulgar, puerile, obscene, inappropriate , unacceptable and creepy! to put it mildly... There are some borders and boundaries that people should not cross! you don't know him and it it is just wrong to defile him that way!

> In this world, where there are so many REAL, TRUE stories of children being victims of sex crimes, it is impossibly, ineffably difficult to express how exceedingly offensive and obscene and immoral and unethical it is to knowingly and willingly MAKE UP false accusations such as these... It may be impossible to appeal to the consciense of people who don't seem to have much of a consciense, but would certainly hope that others here would also let them know that this type of behavior is TRULY vile and heinous and rotten and abominable and despicable, and WELL beyond any semblance of the bounds of decency...

Well put Jordy, glad to see that Google Removals is starting to delete the malicious lies and misrepresentations posted by Michael Pendragon.

🙂

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<8d00cd043b7cd7db136bcf502d2df8e9@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200430&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#200430

Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 14:50:01 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Mon, 20 Feb 2023 14:50 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

>> Just for starters, It is exceedingly rude, crude, vulgar, puerile, obscene, inappropriate , unacceptable and creepy! to put it mildly... There are some borders and boundaries that people should not cross! you don't know him and it it is just wrong to defile him that way!

> In this world, where there are so many REAL, TRUE stories of children being victims of sex crimes, it is impossibly, ineffably difficult to express how exceedingly offensive and obscene and immoral and unethical it is to knowingly and willingly MAKE UP false accusations such as these... It may be impossible to appeal to the consciense of people who don't seem to have much of a consciense, but would certainly hope that others here would also let them know that this type of behavior is TRULY vile and heinous and rotten and abominable and despicable, and WELL beyond any semblance of the bounds of decency...

Good morning Jordy, again, agreed.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew'sname in your "poem"

<4c451986-659c-4601-bc4c-a95729a7d8e7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200832&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#200832

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 20:29:34 -0800 (PST)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 04:29 UTC

On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 8:08:04 AM UTC-5, Jordy C wrote:

> > Just for starters, It is exceedingly rude, crude, vulgar, puerile, obscene, inappropriunacceptable and creepy! to put it mildly... There are some borders and boundaries that people should not cross! you don't know him and it it is just wrong to defile him that way!
> In this world, where there are so many REAL, TRUE stories of children being victims of sex crimes, it is impossibly, ineffably difficult to express how exceedingly offensive and obsce and immoral and unethical it is to knowingly and willingly MAKE UP false accusations such as these... It may be impossible to appeal to the consciense of people who don't seem to have much of a consciense, but would certainly hope that others here would also let them know that this type of behavior is TRULY vile and heinous and rotten and abominable and despicable, and WELL beyond any semblance of the bounds of decency...

Good evening Jordy, again, well put.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew'sname in your "poem"

<a1a973a8-0cbd-40d5-8094-cc516733cb1dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200846&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#200846

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 21:09:43 -0800 (PST)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Thu, 23 Feb 2023 05:09 UTC

On Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 11:29:35 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 8:08:04 AM UTC-5, Jordy C wrote:
> >
> > > Just for starters, It is exceedingly rude, crude, vulgar, puerile, obscene, inappropriunacceptable and creepy! to put it mildly... There are some borders and boundaries that people should not cross! you don't know him and it it is just wrong to defile him that way!
> > In this world, where there are so many REAL, TRUE stories of children being victims of sex crimes, it is impossibly, ineffably difficult to express how exceedingly offensive and obsce and immoral and unethical it is to knowingly and willingly MAKE UP false accusations such as these... It may be impossible to appeal to the consciense of people who don't seem to have much of a consciense, but would certainly hope that others here would also let them know that this type of behavior is TRULY vile and heinous and rotten and abominable and despicable, and WELL beyond any semblance of the bounds of decency...
>
> Good evening Jordy, again, well put.

Thank you, Will

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew'sname in your "poem"

<b4699fb7f7c859737b31770a9e2e2189@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201033&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#201033

Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 00:50:26 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 24 Feb 2023 00:50 UTC

Jordy C wrote:

>> > In this world, where there are so many REAL, TRUE stories of children being victims of sex crimes, it is impossibly, ineffably difficult to express how exceedingly offensive and obsce and immoral and unethical it is to knowingly and willingly MAKE UP false accusations such as these... It may be impossible to appeal to the consciense of people who don't seem to have much of a consciense, but would certainly hope that others here would also let them know that this type of behavior is TRULY vile and heinous and rotten and abominable and despicable, and WELL beyond any semblance of the bounds of decency...
>>
>> Good evening Jordy, again, well put.

> Thank you, Will

Hello again Jordy, great to see you tonight.