Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 06:29:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 14:29 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 8:08:04 AM UTC-5, Jordy C wrote:
>
>> > Just for starters, It is exceedingly rude, crude, vulgar, puerile, obscene, inappropriate , unacceptable and creepy! to put it mildly... There are some borders and boundaries that people should not cross! you don't know him and it it is just wrong to defile him that way!
>> In this world, where there are so many REAL, TRUE stories of children being victims of sex crimes, it is impossibly, ineffably difficult to express how exceedingly offensive and obscene and immoral and unethical it is to knowingly and willingly MAKE UP false accusations such as these... It may be impossible to appeal to the consciense of people who don't seem to have much of a consciense, but would certainly hope that others here would also let them know that this type of behavior is TRULY vile and heinous and rotten and abominable and despicable, and WELL beyond any semblance of the bounds of decency...
>>

> All you have to do is to stop

<rant snipped>

Spoken like the true cyberbulling control freak on an ego trip that you are, Michael Pendragon.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<c7d35ff7-c85c-49af-8615-4c8f856e266bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=197041&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#197041

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 07:13:49 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 15:13 UTC

On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 9:29:05 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:

> >> In this world, where there are so many REAL, TRUE stories of children being victims of sex crimes, it is impossibly, ineffably difficult to express how exceedingly offensive and obscene and immoral and unethical it is to knowingly and willingly MAKE UP false accusations such as these... It may be impossible to appeal to the consciense of people who don't seem to have much of a consciense, but would certainly hope that others here would also let them know that this type of behavior is TRULY vile and heinous and rotten and abominable and despicable, and WELL beyond any semblance of the bounds of decency...
> >>

> > All you have to do is to stop
> <rant snipped>
>
> Spoken like the true cyberbulling control freak on an ego trip that you are, Michael Pendragon.

If Isaac stops trolling the group/flaunting the Guidelines, he is welcome to stay.

If he refuses to work for the good of the group, he'll be exiled to Siberia..

AAPC is a self-policing Usenet group. Unfortunately, we don't have the power to ban people who constantly disrupt our Group. The best that we can do is to have the KGB make life uncomfortable for them until they learn to embrace the party line.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<9f4520b361841fd900a9a5d6b563c901@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=197049&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#197049

Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 16:25:44 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 16:25 UTC

Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 9:29:05 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>> Michael Pendragon wrote:

>> > All you have to do is to stop
>> <rant snipped>
>>
>> Spoken like the true cyberbulling control freak on an ego trip that you are, Michael Pendragon.

> If Isaac stops trolling

Yet here you are, maliciously trolling here dozens of times a day, Pendragon, with your lies and misrepresentations.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Michael- please don't use my nephew's name in your "poem"

<e2ed90e8-defb-4ca0-a14a-4eda83452853n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=197053&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#197053

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 08:43:24 -0800 (PST)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Fri, 3 Feb 2023 16:43 UTC

On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 11:30:16 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Michael Pendragon wrote:

> >> <rant snipped>
> >>
> >> Spoken like the true cyberbulling control freak on an ego trip that you are, Michael Pendragon.
>
> > If Isaac stops trolling
> Yet here you are, maliciously trolling here dozens of times a day, Pendragon, with your lies and misrepresentations.

It's called "Troll Busting," Donkey.

Isaac trolls AAPC with his "Hello" posts. That's a "Tat."
I "Tit" his "Tat" with a Jordy Poem post. That's a "Tit."

If the troll doesn't "Tat," he doesn't get "Titted" in return.

That's the George J. Dance approved system of ethics that you and your Stink have supported in the past.