Rule of Life #1 -- Never get separated from your luggage.

arts / rec.arts.sf.tv / [NEWS] 'Star Trek: Picard' props and costume tour

SubjectAuthor
* [NEWS] 'Star Trek: Picard' props and costume tourYour Name
+* Re: [NEWS] 'Star Trek: Picard' props and costume touranim8rfsk
|`* Re: [NEWS] 'Star Trek: Picard' props and costume tourYour Name
| `- Re: [NEWS] 'Star Trek: Picard' props and costume touranim8rfsk
`- Re: [NEWS] 'Star Trek: Picard' props and costume tourUbiquitous

1
Subject: [NEWS] 'Star Trek: Picard' props and costume tour
From: Your Name
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv, rec.arts.sf.tv, rec.arts.startrek.current
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 21:09 UTC
From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv, rec.arts.sf.tv, rec.arts.startrek.current
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 09:09:11 +1200

From Adam Savage's Tested YouTube channel ...

    Star Trek: Picard Prop and Costume Museum Tour!
    We tour through the pop-up Star Trek: Picard museum, a recreation
    of an in-universe museum celebrating the career of the Next
    Generation captain. Costumes, ship models, and iconic props let
    us geek out even more than usual. Plus, the new Picard trailer
    drops just after we leave the museum, and we watch it for the
    first time!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB8ETl0iodE (6mins 20secs)

Subject: Re: [NEWS] 'Star Trek: Picard' props and costume tour
From: anim8rfsk
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv, rec.arts.sf.tv, rec.arts.startrek.current
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 21:16 UTC
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv, rec.arts.sf.tv, rec.arts.startrek.current
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 14:16:45 -0700
View all headers
Tue, 23 Jul 2019 14:09:11 -0700 Your Name<YourName@YourISP.com>  wrote:

From Adam Savage's Tested YouTube channel ...

Star Trek: Picard Prop and Costume Museum Tour!
We tour through the pop-up Star Trek: Picard museum, a recreation
of an in-universe museum celebrating the career of the Next
Generation captain. Costumes, ship models, and iconic props let
us geek out even more than usual. Plus, the new Picard trailer
drops just after we leave the museum, and we watch it for the
first time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB8ETl0iodE (6mins 20secs)

OMG, could these two idiots *be* more lame!?

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

From: Your Name
Newsgroups: rec.arts.startrek.current, rec.arts.tv, rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 00:57 UTC
From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.startrek.current,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 12:57:56 +1200
On 2019-07-23 21:16:45 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
Tue, 23 Jul 2019 14:09:11 -0700 Your Name<YourName@YourISP.com>  wrote:

From Adam Savage's Tested YouTube channel ...

Star Trek: Picard Prop and Costume Museum Tour!
We tour through the pop-up Star Trek: Picard museum, a recreation
of an in-universe museum celebrating the career of the Next
Generation captain. Costumes, ship models, and iconic props let
us geek out even more than usual. Plus, the new Picard trailer
drops just after we leave the museum, and we watch it for the
first time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB8ETl0iodE (6mins 20secs)

OMG, could these two idiots *be* more lame!?

They did a similar tour of the movie Batman costume and props museum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHryKKH3l1s

From: anim8rfsk
Newsgroups: rec.arts.startrek.current, rec.arts.tv, rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 01:11 UTC
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.startrek.current, rec.arts.tv, rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 18:11:23 -0700
View all headers

From: Ubiquitous
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv, rec.arts.sf.tv, rec.arts.startrek.current
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 14:20 UTC
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.startrek.current
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 10:20:51 -0400
View all headers
In article <qh7t1l$m7i$1@gioia.aioe.org>, YourName@YourISP.com wrote:

From Adam Savage's Tested YouTube channel ...

   Star Trek: Picard Prop and Costume Museum Tour!
   We tour through the pop-up Star Trek: Picard museum, a recreation
   of an in-universe museum celebrating the career of the Next
   Generation captain. Costumes, ship models, and iconic props let
   us geek out even more than usual. Plus, the new Picard trailer
   drops just after we leave the museum, and we watch it for the
   first time!

   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB8ETl0iodE (6mins 20secs)

Wow. I don't think one could make that any more lame.

--
Watching Democrats come up with schemes to "catch Trump" is like
watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.