From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: F*ck Around and Find Out, Vol. 2
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 23:22:03 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 11 Aug 2023 23:22 UTC

Here we have the latest entry in the Fuck Around and Find Out files:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1689781060757012480/pu/vid/502x1080/kgHKMCsxGZJYjnV2.mp4?tag=12

Bunch of thugs swarm a FedEx truck when it stops at an intersection and start
looting it. Not content with ransacking the back, they start trying to bash
their way into the cab to get at the driver, who rightly believes his life is
in danger at that point and takes off. (Ask Reginald Denny how well stopping
for thugs in the street went for him. Oh, wait, you can't. He's dead.)

When the truck lurches forward, a future scholar falls out of the back of the
truck in mid-loot and becomes trapped under the wheels. His loss will be
keenly felt for generations to come.

Re: F*ck Around and Find Out, Vol. 2

<48ab40c0-41b9-4d84-bc06-7b9a7aac608dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198123&group=rec.arts.tv#198123

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 16:37:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: F*ck Around and Find Out, Vol. 2
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Fri, 11 Aug 2023 23:37 UTC

On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 7:22:16 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> Here we have the latest entry in the Fuck Around and Find Out files:
>

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1689781060757012480/pu/vid/502x1080/kgHKMCsxGZJYjnV2.mp4?tag=12
>
> Bunch of thugs swarm a FedEx truck when it stops at an intersection and start
> looting it. Not content with ransacking the back, they start trying to bash
> their way into the cab to get at the driver, who rightly believes his life is
> in danger at that point and takes off. (Ask Reginald Denny how well stopping
> for thugs in the street went for him. Oh, wait, you can't. He's dead.)
>
> When the truck lurches forward, a future scholar falls out of the back of the
> truck in mid-loot and becomes trapped under the wheels. His loss will be
> keenly felt for generations to come.

On a positive note, the survivors won't have to worry about scattering his ashes....

-------------

keep a song in your heart !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp_FlThJBSE

Re: F*ck Around and Find Out, Vol. 2

<943742839.713498345.516679.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198133&group=rec.arts.tv#198133

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 19:03:18 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 12 Aug 2023 02:03 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> Here we have the latest entry in the Fuck Around and Find Out files:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1689781060757012480/pu/vid/502x1080/kgHKMCsxGZJYjnV2.mp4?tag=12

> Bunch of thugs swarm a FedEx truck when it stops at an intersection and start
looting it. Not content with ransacking the back, they start trying to bash
their way into the cab to get at the driver, who rightly believes his life
is
in danger at that point and takes off. (Ask Reginald Denny how well
stopping
for thugs in the street went for him. Oh, wait, you can't. He's
dead.)

> When the truck lurches forward, a future scholar falls out of the back of the
truck in mid-loot and becomes trapped under the wheels. His loss will be
keenly felt for generations to come.

I hope that FedEx driver makes as much as we hear UPS drivers make now.

Re: F*ck Around and Find Out, Vol. 2

<sf2dnSBvrag8rkr5nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198151&group=rec.arts.tv#198151

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 07:24:17 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 12 Aug 2023 07:24 UTC

On Aug 11, 2023 at 7:03:18 PM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Here we have the latest entry in the Fuck Around and Find Out files:
>>

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1689781060757012480/pu/vid/502x1080/kgHKMCsxGZJYjnV2.mp4?tag=12
>>
>> Bunch of thugs swarm a FedEx truck when it stops at an intersection and
>> start looting it. Not content with ransacking the back, they start trying to
>> bash their way into the cab to get at the driver, who rightly believes his
>> life is in danger at that point and takes off. (Ask Reginald Denny how well
>> stopping for thugs in the street went for him. Oh, wait, you can't. He's
>> dead.)
>>
>> When the truck lurches forward, a future scholar falls out of the back of
>> the truck in mid-loot and becomes trapped under the wheels. His loss will be
>> keenly felt for generations to come.
>>
> I hope that FedEx driver makes as much as we hear UPS drivers make now.

The Dildo of Consequences rarely arrives lubed.

Re: F*ck Around and Find Out, Vol. 2

<U3IBM.367806$xMqa.322076@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198155&group=rec.arts.tv#198155

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 04:14:28 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 12 Aug 2023 09:14 UTC

On 8/12/23 2:24 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Aug 11, 2023 at 7:03:18 PM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Here we have the latest entry in the Fuck Around and Find Out files:
>>>

>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1689781060757012480/pu/vid/502x1080/kgHKMCsxGZJYjnV2.mp4?tag=12
>>>
>>> Bunch of thugs swarm a FedEx truck when it stops at an intersection and
>>> start looting it. Not content with ransacking the back, they start trying to
>>> bash their way into the cab to get at the driver, who rightly believes his
>>> life is in danger at that point and takes off. (Ask Reginald Denny how well
>>> stopping for thugs in the street went for him. Oh, wait, you can't. He's
>>> dead.)
>>>
>>> When the truck lurches forward, a future scholar falls out of the back of
>>> the truck in mid-loot and becomes trapped under the wheels. His loss will be
>>> keenly felt for generations to come.
>>>
>> I hope that FedEx driver makes as much as we hear UPS drivers make now.
>
> The Dildo of Consequences rarely arrives lubed.

You would know!