The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry than work.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Inquiry into blast that killed 160 people when Afghanistan fell. Report raises questions

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Inquiry into blast that killed 160 people when Afghanistan fell.trotsky

1
Re: Inquiry into blast that killed 160 people when Afghanistan fell. Report raises questions

<SXkCM.547539$mPI2.322412@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198391&group=rec.arts.tv#198391

Subject: Re: Inquiry into blast that killed 160 people when Afghanistan fell.
Report raises questions
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 02:44:49 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 07:44 UTC

On 8/13/23 12:53 PM, RichA wrote:
> This sentence was in the report. "Warning shots" at whom? Did Biden prevent troops from actively engaging suspicious personnel for some reason? I'd say he did, as other reports at the time indicated troops were not to engage.
>
> "McKenzie said the investigation revealed that the 5-millimeter ball bearings in the bomb caused injuries that looked like gunshot wounds. He said some troops in the area fired warning shots, and that led others to believe the attack included gunmen."

I see one question in your post. How many "questions" are you lying
about then?