Every love's the love before In a duller dress. -- Dorothy Parker, "Summary"

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Effects of Liberty caps-Legal status of Liberty caps

SubjectAuthor
* Effects of Liberty caps-Legal status of Liberty capsBuydried Magicmushroom
`- Re: Effects of Liberty caps-Legal status of Liberty capsblake matt

1
Effects of Liberty caps-Legal status of Liberty caps

<124e6784-dd32-4342-9870-621bd9cca92an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198764&group=rec.arts.tv#198764

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 00:12:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Effects of Liberty caps-Legal status of Liberty caps
From: buydried...@gmail.com (Buydried Magicmushroom)
 by: Buydried Magicmushro - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 07:12 UTC

BUY LIBERTY CAPS - LIBERTY CAPS FOR SALE ONLINE-LIBERTY CAPS FOR SALE, buy liberty caps online, liberty caps for sale online, best liberty caps for sale, liberty caps magic mushrooms for sale online, buy liberty caps online in USA, buy liberty caps online at a cheap price, Psilocybe semilanceata, Liberty cap mushrooms, Liberty caps description, Liberty cap identification, Liberty cap habitat, Psilocybin mushrooms, Psilocybin content in Liberty caps, Effects of Liberty caps, Legal status of Liberty caps, Liberty caps for research purposes

A Potent Psilocybin Mushroom
Liberty caps are one of the most potent psilocybin mushrooms that exist.

https://buydriedmagicmushroom.com/product/liberty-caps-for-sale/

The German chemist Jochen Gartz, in 1993, reported an average of 1 percent psilocybin in dried specimens of Psilocybe semilanceata, ranging from at least 0.2 percent to a maximum of 2.37 percent (the highest psilocybin concentration reported for a mushroom).
On average, Psilocybe azurenscens (considered the most potent psilocybin mushroom) contains more psilocybin (1.78 percent). Smaller specimens of liberty caps usually have the highest concentrations of psilocybin. However, the absolute amount is higher in larger mushrooms.

https://buydriedmagicmushroom.com/product/liberty-caps-for-sale/

It’s important to be aware of the high potency of liberty caps before deciding to consume them. One needs to consume a lower dosage of liberty caps in comparison to Psilocybe cubensis in order to reach the same intensity of subjective effects. So, you may be wondering how many liberty caps to eat if you want a light, medium, or strong trip. We would generally recommend 0.5-1 g, 1-2 g, and 2-4 g, respectively.
How to grow liberty cap mushrooms.
Growing liberty cap mushrooms is incredibly difficult because they require decaying grass roots in order to grow. Ultimately, creating the ideal environment to grow liberty cap mushrooms is a challenging task, so foraging for them in grassy patches of land is much easier.

https://buydriedmagicmushroom.com/product/liberty-caps-for-sale/

Are liberty cap mushrooms poisonous?
Liberty cap mushrooms are not poisonous, and they are edible. However, there are some reports of hospitalization after ingesting liberty caps. As potent psychedelic mushrooms, liberty cap mushrooms have the same psychoactive compounds as other magic mushrooms containing psilocybin and psilocin.

https://buydriedmagicmushroom.com/product/liberty-caps-for-sale/

How to identify a liberty cap mushroom.
The first step to identifying liberty cap mushrooms is knowing where and when to look for them. Liberty cap mushrooms grow in the fall and spring in grassy areas like lawns, meadows, and fields. The next step in identifying liberty caps is knowing potential lookalikes in your region, especially ones that may be poisonous.

https://buydriedmagicmushroom.com/product/liberty-caps-for-sale/

Finally, you need to know what to look for in the mushroom’s cap, gills, and stem.
The cap of liberty cap mushrooms measures between 0.2 to 1 inch in diameter.. It can vary in color depending on moisture, but is usually a cream or brown color with a pronounced bump on the top that looks pimple-like. The cap also has striations that are more obvious as the mushroom gets older and in dry conditions.

https://buydriedmagicmushroom.com/product/liberty-caps-for-sale/

The gills of the liberty cap are narrow, densely formed, and an olive gray hue. As the spores mature the gills turn a more purple or black color. The liberty cap stem is usually between 2 and 4 inches in height and 0.04 to 0.14 inches in diameter. It’s a cream color and can have a blue tinge near the base of the stem. The stem is very slender and can be wavy, but its fibrous nature makes it quite strong unlike that of lookalikes. Liberty cap mushrooms have a musty scent.

Re: Effects of Liberty caps-Legal status of Liberty caps

<32b9e081-123e-4d63-9a6f-3353a3409b6an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198820&group=rec.arts.tv#198820

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 13:27:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: blakemat...@gmail.com (blake matt)
 by: blake matt - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 20:27 UTC