From: gmsi...@email.com (Trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Bumbling Hawaiian emergency boss "didn't want to panic people" by sounding siren, so he let them BURN instead
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 07:33:33 +0000
 by: Trotsky - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 07:33 UTC

On 8/18/23 1:42 AM, RichA wrote:
>Is every official in Hawaii someone of native extract? I wonder how many of them are brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts? No nepotism there...
>
>https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mauis-top-emergency-official-sound-sirens-fires-approached-rcna100538

How can you even comment on this when, as a right wing asshole, you deny the
science that caused this to happen? Are you cognizant of how exhausting it
is to call you motherfucking hypocrites motherfucking hypocrites over and
over and over and over? I've never filtered or "killfiled" anyone but your
diarrhea of the cybermouth is never ending. Just a constant stream of
runny shit begging for a reaction. The only solution is to not give you
what you're begging for.
--
This space for rent.