From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] When and where did Eva Braun die? Sketchy forensics undermine
the traditional answer.
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 16:41:16 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 20:41 UTC

I'm a big fan of Mark Felton, the British historian, and, as always, his
most recent videos contain some big surprises. He is currently releasing
a multi-part investigation of the bodies found outside of Hitler's
bunker by the Soviets as they completed their conquest of Berlin. Part 1
is about the subject in general and can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjM_68mzANk [22 minutes]

Part 2 is about the corpse generally accepted as Eva Braun and can be
found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek-ixGpS514 [23 minutes]

As you will see, there are a number of substantial oddities in the body
that was ultimately deemed Eva Braun that make it very unlikely that it
was actually the body of Eva Braun! The evidence includes dental
anomalies and shrapnel wounds found on the body that was deemed Braun's.
I won't spoil Felton's video any further but anyone interested in the
history of WWII should find this video rather perplexing.

Part 3 will be about the corpse generally accepted as being Hilter's and
will be along in the next few days. I'm not sure if there will be any
additional parts after that.

I should stress that Felton is a highly-regarded historian, not some
crackpot, and is the author of about 20 non-fiction history books.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Felton

If you read the comments under his videos, you will find that the most
frequently-occurring comment under any of them is along the lines of
"Wow! I thought I knew a lot about WWII (or whatever the video is about)
but Dr. Felton has found new things that I never knew about!"

--
Rhino