Don't tell me what you dreamed last night for I've been reading Freud.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Julie Bowen's latest...

SubjectAuthor
* Julie Bowen's latest...Ian J. Ball
`* Re: Julie Bowen's latest...anim8rfsk
 `* Re: Julie Bowen's latest...Ubiquitous
  `* Re: Julie Bowen's latest...anim8rfsk
   `* Re: Julie Bowen's latest...Ubiquitous
    `* Re: Julie Bowen's latest...anim8rfsk
     +- Re: Julie Bowen's latest...FPP
     +* Re: Julie Bowen's latest...Ubiquitous
     |`- Re: Julie Bowen's latest...anim8rfsk
     `- Re: Julie Bowen's latest...Trotsky

1
Julie Bowen's latest...

<ubh1ed$30lfm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198582&group=rec.arts.tv#198582

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Julie Bowen's latest...
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 16:23:57 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Tue, 15 Aug 2023 23:23 UTC

The other day, Anim scolded me when I said Julie Bowen has done nothing
noteworthy since "Modern Family" ended.

Well, it turns out, Anim may be on to something:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11426232/reference/

"Totally Killer"! - Starring Kiernan Shipka, Olivia Holt, and Liana
Liberato! With Julie Bowen, Randall Park, and Lochlyn Munro!

I will totally check this out when it gets to one of my streamers!
(likely Prime Video?...)

Re: Julie Bowen's latest...

<1346201845.713841420.628646.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198608&group=rec.arts.tv#198608

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Julie Bowen's latest...
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 18:41:11 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 16 Aug 2023 01:41 UTC

Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
> The other day, Anim scolded me when I said Julie Bowen has done nothing
> noteworthy since "Modern Family" ended.
>
> Well, it turns out, Anim may be on to something:
>
> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11426232/reference/
>
> "Totally Killer"! - Starring Kiernan Shipka, Olivia Holt, and Liana
> Liberato! With Julie Bowen, Randall Park, and Lochlyn Munro!
>
> I will totally check this out when it gets to one of my streamers!
> (likely Prime Video?...)

Follow Robin for ongoing news of this (she posted some just today).

Re: Julie Bowen's latest...

<ubnkdn$821v$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198908&group=rec.arts.tv#198908

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 04:30:41 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 08:30 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
> Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:

>> The other day, Anim scolded me when I said Julie Bowen has done nothing
>> noteworthy since "Modern Family" ended.
>>
>> Well, it turns out, Anim may be on to something:
>>
>> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11426232/reference/
>>
>> "Totally Killer"! - Starring Kiernan Shipka, Olivia Holt, and Liana
>> Liberato! With Julie Bowen, Randall Park, and Lochlyn Munro!
>>
>> I will totally check this out when it gets to one of my streamers!
>> (likely Prime Video?...)
>
>Follow Robin for ongoing news of this (she posted some just today).

Is Julie the moron whoi was on STARS ON MARS?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Julie Bowen's latest...

<592210484.714068185.898585.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=198939&group=rec.arts.tv#198939

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 09:23:48 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 16:23 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>> Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:
>
>>> The other day, Anim scolded me when I said Julie Bowen has done nothing
>>> noteworthy since "Modern Family" ended.
>>>
>>> Well, it turns out, Anim may be on to something:
>>>
>>> https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11426232/reference/
>>>
>>> "Totally Killer"! - Starring Kiernan Shipka, Olivia Holt, and Liana
>>> Liberato! With Julie Bowen, Randall Park, and Lochlyn Munro!
>>>
>>> I will totally check this out when it gets to one of my streamers!
>>> (likely Prime Video?...)
>>
>> Follow Robin for ongoing news of this (she posted some just today).
>
> Is Julie the moron whoi was on STARS ON MARS?

No. I think Julie, played the moron’s mother.

The moron is Ariel Winter, who is the short fat, fake redhead who had her
tits cut off when she was in her mid teens and wears gowns to show off her
scars.

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: Julie Bowen's latest...

<ubvhm2$1s8h8$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199260&group=rec.arts.tv#199260

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 04:30:44 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 08:30 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>>> Follow Robin for ongoing news of this (she posted some just today).
>>
>> Is Julie the moron whoi was on STARS ON MARS?
>
>No. I think Julie, played the moron's mother.
>
>The moron is Ariel Winter, who is the short fat, fake redhead who had her
>tits cut off when she was in her mid teens and wears gowns to show off her
>scars.

Was the mascetomy cancer-related or fad-related?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Julie Bowen's latest...

<261258948.714315349.149353.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199280&group=rec.arts.tv#199280

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 06:03:22 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 13:03 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>>> Is Julie the moron whoi was on STARS ON MARS?
>>
>> No. I think Julie, played the moron's mother.
>>
>> The moron is Ariel Winter, who is the short fat, fake redhead who had her
>> tits cut off when she was in her mid teens and wears gowns to show off her
>> scars.
>
> Was the mascetomy cancer-related or fad-related?

She’s a fat girl who just thought they were too big and she wasn’t even an
adult. She describes it as a reduction but if you can see the scars in
evening gowns, that’s pretty radical. She also proudly displays them
because they’re part of who she is. And who she is is an idiot.

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: Julie Bowen's latest...

<ubvnm7$1tjm6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199281&group=rec.arts.tv#199281

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 09:09:25 -0400
 by: FPP - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 13:09 UTC

On 8/21/23 9:03 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>>> No. I think Julie, played the moron's mother.
>>>
>>> The moron is Ariel Winter, who is the short fat, fake redhead who had her
>>> tits cut off when she was in her mid teens and wears gowns to show off her
>>> scars.
>>
>> Was the mascetomy cancer-related or fad-related?
>
> She’s a fat girl who just thought they were too big and she wasn’t even an
> adult. She describes it as a reduction but if you can see the scars in
> evening gowns, that’s pretty radical. She also proudly displays them
> because they’re part of who she is. And who she is is an idiot.
>

>> --
>> Let's go Brandon!

She was a 32F, and lived with constant back pain, with a future of
misery. But, yeah, trash her for her doing what she needed to do to
feel well.

It's all you fucking dickless wonders can take pleasure doing. What
scum you are.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Julie Bowen's latest...

<ubvp7f$1tm5d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199284&group=rec.arts.tv#199284

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 09:35:42 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 13:35 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>>> No. I think Julie, played the moron's mother.
>>>
>>> The moron is Ariel Winter, who is the short fat, fake redhead who had her
>>> tits cut off when she was in her mid teens and wears gowns to show off
>>> her scars.
>>
>> Was the mascetomy cancer-related or fad-related?
>
> She's a fat girl who just thought they were too big and she wasn't even
> an adult. She describes it as a reduction but if you can see the scars
> in evening gowns, that's pretty radical. She also proudly displays them
> because they're part of who she is. And who she is is an idiot.

I asked because I heard or read somewhere that Lance Armstrong quit STARS ON
MARS because he's a "transphobe".

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Julie Bowen's latest...

<2075288634.714330711.985815.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199312&group=rec.arts.tv#199312

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 10:27:21 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 17:27 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>>> Was the mascetomy cancer-related or fad-related?
>>
>> She's a fat girl who just thought they were too big and she wasn't even
>> an adult. She describes it as a reduction but if you can see the scars
>> in evening gowns, that's pretty radical. She also proudly displays them
>> because they're part of who she is. And who she is is an idiot.
>
> I asked because I heard or read somewhere that Lance Armstrong quit STARS ON
> MARS because he's a "transphobe".

No, he’s the opposite, and she hated him because she’s so stupid. She
didn’t understand his position.

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: Julie Bowen's latest...

<177d83487359259d$45$898848$3aa16cab@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199343&group=rec.arts.tv#199343

From: gmsi...@email.com (Trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 21:29:42 +0000
 by: Trotsky - Mon, 21 Aug 2023 21:29 UTC

On 8/21/23 8:03 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>>> No. I think Julie, played the moron's mother.
>>>
>>> The moron is Ariel Winter, who is the short fat, fake redhead who had her
>>> tits cut off when she was in her mid teens and wears gowns to show off her
>>> scars.
>>
>> Was the mascetomy cancer-related or fad-related?
>
>She’s a fat girl who just thought they were too big and she wasn’t even an
>adult. She describes it as a reduction but if you can see the scars in
>evening gowns, that’s pretty radical. She also proudly displays them
>because they’re part of who she is. And who she is is an idiot.

Closet homosexual misogyny alert.

--
This space for rent.