From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.sports.basketball,rec.sports.basketball.pro
Subject: "Y'all Can Call Me Enisha": Enes Kanter Freedom Threatens To Don A Wig And Join The WNBA
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 18:48:52 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 22:48 UTC

Enes Kanter Freedom suggested on Tuesday that he ought to put on a wig,
change his name to �Enisha,� and try out for the WNBA in order to force
the league�s hand when it came to the acceptance of trans-identifying
athletes.

Freedom spoke with �America�s Newsroom� anchors Bill Hemmer and Dana
Perino about the issue, suggesting that people might finally wake up
and be outraged when they saw a biological male not only taking a team
spot from a biological female but dominating in professional women�s
sports.

WATCH:

Enes Kanter Freedom floats idea of throwing on a wig, renaming
himself "Eneshia," and claiming he's a woman to force the WNBA
to sign him to make an anti-trans athlete statement.

"Maybe I should do it and it will show my point, actually. I
will average 60 points." pic.twitter.com/IODvvEgoVy

� Justin Baragona (@justinbaragona) August 15, 2023

�Would that be fair?� Freedom asked. �I am seven foot, two hundred and
seventy pounds, and if I decided to identify myself as a woman and
decided to play WNBA, put on a wig and I change my name to � just say
Enisha � would that be fair to all the women, you know, who were
chasing their dreams since they were a little kid?�

�Where are all the women�s rights activists?� he continued. �Where are
all the feminists? � It�s just very interesting why this should even be
a debate.�

Freedom doubled down on his comments with an X post featuring a photo
of himself, clearly photoshopped, wearing a wig and a smile.

�I�m identifying myself as a woman! Lol,� he posted. �From now on y�all
can call me ENISHA Freedom. I�m 7 foot and 270 pounds biological male
who wants to compete in women sports. Hey, @WNBA, are you hiring?�

I�m identifying myself as a woman! Lol

From now on y�all can call meENISHA Freedom.

I�m 7 foot and 270 pounds biological male who wants to compete
in women sports. ???????

Hey @WNBA, are you hiring? pic.twitter.com/vpBgLHS6jR

� Enes FREEDOM (@EnesFreedom) August 15, 2023

Freedom started the conversation with a post from his X account on
Friday, where he made a similar suggestion.

Men don�t belong in women�s spaces.
Restrooms � Locker Rooms or Sports.

Since I�m blackballed from the @NBA, should I put on a wig,
identify as a woman and start dominating the @WNBA?

Is that when the outrage will begin?
Is that fair to all the women who spent their whole life�

� Enes FREEDOM (@EnesFreedom) August 11, 2023

�Men don�t belong in women�s spaces. Restrooms � Locker Rooms or
Sports. Since I�m blackballed from the @NBA, should I put on a wig,
identify as a woman and start dominating the @WNBA?� he posted. �Is
that when the outrage will begin? Is that fair to all the women who
spent their whole life chasing their goals? Where are all the Women
Rights Activists and Feminists?!�

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: "Y'all Can Call Me Enisha": Enes Kanter Freedom Threatens To Don A Wig And Join The WNBA

<atropos-3ED18D.17505323082023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199518&group=rec.arts.tv#199518

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.sports.basketball,rec.sports.basketball.pro
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 17:50:53 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 00:50 UTC

In article <uc62d6$34gug$1@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> Enes Kanter Freedom suggested on Tuesday that he ought to put on a wig,
> change his name to "Enisha", and try out for the WNBA in order to force
> the league's hand when it came to the acceptance of trans-identifying
> athletes.
>
> Freedom spoke with AMERICA'S NEWSROOM anchors Bill Hemmer and Dana
> Perino about the issue, suggesting that people might finally wake up
> and be outraged when they saw a biological male not only taking a team
> spot from a biological female but dominating in professional women's
> sports.

I *really* wish someone would have the guts to actually do this. Make
them walk their talk and then sit back and be entertained as they squirm
and wiggle and try and back out of it.

> WATCH:
>
> Enes Kanter Freedom floats idea of throwing on a wig, renaming
> himself "Enisha", and claiming he's a woman to force the WNBA
> to sign him to make an anti-trans athlete statement.
>
> "Maybe I should do it and it will show my point, actually. I
> will average 60 points."
>
> � Justin Baragona (@justinbaragona) August 15, 2023

Sixty points would be the bare minimum. He'd wipe the floor with the
ladies and everyone knows it.

The only drawback would be the pay cut he'd be forced to take. I doubt
the WNBA pays its star anywhere near the level that the NBA does.

> "Would that be fair?" Freedom asked. "I am seven-foot, two hundred and
> seventy pounds, and if I decided to identify myself as a woman and
> decided to play WNBA, put on a wig and I change my name to-- just say
> Enisha-- would that be fair to all the women, you know, who were
> chasing their dreams since they were little kids?"
>
> "Where are all the women's rights activists?" he continued. "Where are
> all the feminists? ... It's just very interesting why this should even
> be a debate."
>
> Freedom doubled down on his comments with an X post featuring a photo
> of himself, clearly photoshopped, wearing a wig and a smile.
>
> "I'm identifying myself as a woman! Lol," he posted. "From now on y'all
> can call me ENISHA Freedom. I'm 7-foot and 270 pounds biological male
> who wants to compete in women's sports. Hey, @WNBA, are you hiring?"
>
> Freedom started the conversation with a post from his X account on
> Friday, where he made a similar suggestion.
>
> Men don't belong in women's spaces.
> Restrooms, Locker Rooms or Sports.
>
> Since I'm blackballed from the @NBA, should I put on a wig,
> identify as a woman and start dominating the @WNBA?

Oh, so he can't play in the NBA for some reason? (I don't follow this
sport at all.) So he wouldn't be taking a pay cut to join the WNBA,
then. All the better!

Re: "Y'all Can Call Me Enisha": Enes Kanter Freedom Threatens To Don A Wig And Join The WNBA

<b3afd0fb-37d5-45ca-85fd-05cbaff0f087n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199522&group=rec.arts.tv#199522

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 18:21:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: "Y'all Can Call Me Enisha": Enes Kanter Freedom Threatens To Don
A Wig And Join The WNBA
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 01:21 UTC

On Wednesday, August 23, 2023 at 8:50:34 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <uc62d6$34gug$1...@dont-email.me>, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
> > Enes Kanter Freedom suggested on Tuesday that he ought to put on a wig,
> > change his name to "Enisha", and try out for the WNBA in order to force
> > the league's hand when it came to the acceptance of trans-identifying
> > athletes.
> >
> > Freedom spoke with AMERICA'S NEWSROOM anchors Bill Hemmer and Dana
> > Perino about the issue, suggesting that people might finally wake up
> > and be outraged when they saw a biological male not only taking a team
> > spot from a biological female but dominating in professional women's
> > sports.
> I *really* wish someone would have the guts to actually do this. Make
> them walk their talk and then sit back and be entertained as they squirm
> and wiggle and try and back out of it.
> > WATCH:
> >
> > Enes Kanter Freedom floats idea of throwing on a wig, renaming
> > himself "Enisha", and claiming he's a woman to force the WNBA
> > to sign him to make an anti-trans athlete statement.
> >
> > "Maybe I should do it and it will show my point, actually. I
> > will average 60 points."
> >
> > — Justin Baragona (@justinbaragona) August 15, 2023
> Sixty points would be the bare minimum. He'd wipe the floor with the
> ladies and everyone knows it.
>
> The only drawback would be the pay cut he'd be forced to take. I doubt
> the WNBA pays its star anywhere near the level that the NBA does.
>
> > "Would that be fair?" Freedom asked. "I am seven-foot, two hundred and
> > seventy pounds, and if I decided to identify myself as a woman and
> > decided to play WNBA, put on a wig and I change my name to-- just say
> > Enisha-- would that be fair to all the women, you know, who were
> > chasing their dreams since they were little kids?"
> >
> > "Where are all the women's rights activists?" he continued. "Where are
> > all the feminists? ... It's just very interesting why this should even
> > be a debate."
> >
> > Freedom doubled down on his comments with an X post featuring a photo
> > of himself, clearly photoshopped, wearing a wig and a smile.
> >
> > "I'm identifying myself as a woman! Lol," he posted. "From now on y'all
> > can call me ENISHA Freedom. I'm 7-foot and 270 pounds biological male
> > who wants to compete in women's sports. Hey, @WNBA, are you hiring?"
> >
> > Freedom started the conversation with a post from his X account on
> > Friday, where he made a similar suggestion.
> >
> > Men don't belong in women's spaces.
> > Restrooms, Locker Rooms or Sports.
> >
> > Since I'm blackballed from the @NBA, should I put on a wig,
> > identify as a woman and start dominating the @WNBA?
> Oh, so he can't play in the NBA for some reason? (I don't follow this
> sport at all.) So he wouldn't be taking a pay cut to join the WNBA,
> then. All the better!

I forgot now, but he either refused to "take a knee" or "get jabbed".

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: "Y'all Can Call Me Enisha": Enes Kanter Freedom Threatens To Don A Wig And Join The WNBA

<uc6dbo$35u4g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199524&group=rec.arts.tv#199524

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 01:56:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 01:56 UTC

Crosspost to newsgroups Ubi doesn't read cut

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>. . .

>> Since I'm blackballed from the @NBA, should I put on a wig,
>> identify as a woman and start dominating the @WNBA?

>Oh, so he can't play in the NBA for some reason? (I don't follow this
>sport at all.) So he wouldn't be taking a pay cut to join the WNBA,
>then. All the better!

He's been extremely critical of China, especially Xi. He called for
a boycott of the 2022 Winter Olympics. This cost the Boston Celtics and
the NMA real money.

There's a whole China section on his Wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enes_Kanter_Freedom

Re: "Y'all Can Call Me Enisha": Enes Kanter Freedom Threatens To Don A Wig And Join The WNBA

<aNFFM.735418$AsA.151033@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199538&group=rec.arts.tv#199538

A Wig And Join The WNBA
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.sports.basketball,rec.sports.basketball.pro
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 04:54:14 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 09:54 UTC

On 8/23/23 7:50 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <uc62d6$34gug$1@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Enes Kanter Freedom suggested on Tuesday that he ought to put on a wig,
>> change his name to "Enisha", and try out for the WNBA in order to force
>> the league's hand when it came to the acceptance of trans-identifying
>> athletes.
>>
>> Freedom spoke with AMERICA'S NEWSROOM anchors Bill Hemmer and Dana
>> Perino about the issue, suggesting that people might finally wake up
>> and be outraged when they saw a biological male not only taking a team
>> spot from a biological female but dominating in professional women's
>> sports.
>
> I *really* wish someone would have the guts to actually do this.

Well anonyshitted and Oath Keeper'd.

Make
> them walk their talk and then sit back and be entertained as they squirm
> and wiggle and try and back out of it.
>
>> WATCH:
>>
>> Enes Kanter Freedom floats idea of throwing on a wig, renaming
>> himself "Enisha", and claiming he's a woman to force the WNBA
>> to sign him to make an anti-trans athlete statement.
>>
>> "Maybe I should do it and it will show my point, actually. I
>> will average 60 points."
>>
>> — Justin Baragona (@justinbaragona) August 15, 2023
>
> Sixty points would be the bare minimum. He'd wipe the floor with the
> ladies and everyone knows it.
>
> The only drawback would be the pay cut he'd be forced to take. I doubt
> the WNBA pays its star anywhere near the level that the NBA does.
>
>> "Would that be fair?" Freedom asked. "I am seven-foot, two hundred and
>> seventy pounds, and if I decided to identify myself as a woman and
>> decided to play WNBA, put on a wig and I change my name to-- just say
>> Enisha-- would that be fair to all the women, you know, who were
>> chasing their dreams since they were little kids?"
>>
>> "Where are all the women's rights activists?" he continued. "Where are
>> all the feminists? ... It's just very interesting why this should even
>> be a debate."
>>
>> Freedom doubled down on his comments with an X post featuring a photo
>> of himself, clearly photoshopped, wearing a wig and a smile.
>>
>> "I'm identifying myself as a woman! Lol," he posted. "From now on y'all
>> can call me ENISHA Freedom. I'm 7-foot and 270 pounds biological male
>> who wants to compete in women's sports. Hey, @WNBA, are you hiring?"
>>
>> Freedom started the conversation with a post from his X account on
>> Friday, where he made a similar suggestion.
>>
>> Men don't belong in women's spaces.
>> Restrooms, Locker Rooms or Sports.
>>
>> Since I'm blackballed from the @NBA, should I put on a wig,
>> identify as a woman and start dominating the @WNBA?
>
> Oh, so he can't play in the NBA for some reason? (I don't follow this
> sport at all.) So he wouldn't be taking a pay cut to join the WNBA,
> then. All the better!

Re: "Y'all Can Call Me Enisha": Enes Kanter Freedom Threatens To Don A Wig And Join The WNBA

<uc7dvu$3ec6j$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199544&group=rec.arts.tv#199544

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.sports.basketball,rec.sports.basketball.pro
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 04:30:44 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 08:30 UTC

In article <uc6dbo$35u4g$1@dont-email.me>, ahk@chinet.com wrote:
> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Since I'm blackballed from the @NBA, should I put on a wig,
>>> identify as a woman and start dominating the @WNBA?
>>
>>Oh, so he can't play in the NBA for some reason? (I don't follow this
>>sport at all.) So he wouldn't be taking a pay cut to join the WNBA,
>>then. All the better!
>
>He's been extremely critical of China, especially Xi. He called for
>a boycott of the 2022 Winter Olympics. This cost the Boston Celtics and
>the NMA real money.
>
>There's a whole China section on his Wikipedia page.
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enes_Kanter_Freedom

Oh yeah, how could I forget him calling out James Lebrom as China's bitch?

[Kerman's incorrect formatting fixed.]

--
Let's go Brandon!