Who is D.B. Cooper, and where is he now?

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-23 (Thursday)

SubjectAuthor
* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-23 (Thursday)Ian J. Ball
`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-23 (Thursday)Arthur Lipscomb
 `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-23 (Thursday)shawn
  +* Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-23 (Thursday)Ian J. Ball
  |+- Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-23 (Thursday)shawn
  |`- Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-23 (Thursday)Dimensional Traveler
  `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-23 (Thursday)Arthur Lipscomb

1
Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-23 (Thursday)

<uc7nce$3g4go$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199549&group=rec.arts.tv#199549

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-23 (Thursday)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 06:53:18 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 13:53 UTC

On 8/24/23 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

> What did you watch?

I got through a couple of lower-rung movies yesterday, and that was
mostly it:

soaps: DOOL - Kristen tries to pry the estate trust check out of the
lawyer's hands, but the lawyer insists upon seeing Dmitri before
delivery. More stupid stuff with Leo and Gwen & Dmitri. More stupid
stuff with Wendy and Tripp. Ava is convinced she's no longer seeing dead
people - Psych!! Now she's seeing Susan Banks! (who I still think isn't
really dead!).
GH - Boy, I don't think anything really happened this ep... Gladys
is alarmed to see how bad Sasha has gotten, and is then blackmailed by
the evol doctor. Austin takes the (planted) "evidence" to Cyrus, and
Austin insists he's "out" now. Carly visits NuDrew in the clink; Dex (on
Sonny's behalf) visits the thuggy inmate who has been hassling Cyrus,
and orders him to stay away from Drew.

Night Train (Hulu) - I wasn't expecting this 2023 flick to be very good,
and what I got I wasn't expecting! (in my defense, the poster art is
incredibly misleading!!).
Hey! This is the second movie I've watched in as many days that
co-stars Abraham Benrubi! (he also co-starred in "The Old Way")...
Danielle C(huchran) Ryan stars as Holly, a single-mom with a son who
needs medication, who works as a commercial set flunky, but who does
"fast & furious" street racing on the side. This is somewhere in the
boonies of desert California (this was clearly filmed in the Palm
Springs area...).
Holly is always out of money, which makes no sense as she seems to
be constantly winning street races on the side, which should easily
cover her immediate bills.
Meanwhile, a dirty-drunk, sad but officious fed (I was never clear
on what she was - FBI? DEA?... I don't think they ever say...), played
by Diora Baird, shows up locally to shut down prescription drug
smuggling to Las Vegas! (Her mean boss is played by Ivan Sergei!) The
fed succeeds so well that private plane smuggling is shut down.
Holly then gets the bright idea to smuggle the drugs herself in her
souped up street-racing Escalade(?). (And yet, even after starting
smuggling, and getting "bonus payments" for that on the side, Holly
still is out of money?! What?!!...)
I did like the performances of Baird, Sean Dillingham (as Holly's
"mechanic" friend), and Joe Lando (as Holly's dad) in this. But that's
about all I can say.
The film doesn't even really come to a complete ending.

Monstrous (Tubi) - This 2020(?) flick stars Anna Shields, who also wrote it.
In the first 2 minutes of this, Baby (i.e. Catharine) Daddario is
brutally murdered, apparently by Bigfoot!!
Unfortunately, the movie gets much less interesting after that.
Some dude (Grant Schumacher) is obsessed with the disappearance of
several women (Daddario among them) in upstate New York (i.e.
Bigfoot!!); his friend, Sylvia (Shields), is involved because her friend
is among the missing.
The dude has tracked down a woman (Rachel Finninger) who may either
be involved, or who may know something. The dude is supposed to take a
ride with her, from Michigan to upstate New York, but gets sick, so
Shield's Sylvia takes his place.
From her, this almost degenerates into a lesbian indie flick (but
weren't we promised a Bigfoot horror flick?!...). And, of course, Sylvia
has a tortured past... [roll]
There is some kind of payoff to this, by the end (and we do finally
get back to Bigfoot). But it takes way too long to get there, and isn't
interesting enough the way (even considering Shield's eventual topless
naked nudity). Overall, I would describe this as mediocre (and it
doesn't help that some of the EFX makeup is subpar).

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-23 (Thursday)

<uc8aes$3jhqq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199572&group=rec.arts.tv#199572

From: art...@alum.calberkeley.org (Arthur Lipscomb)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 08:32:58 -0700
 by: Arthur Lipscomb - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 15:32 UTC

On 8/24/2023 6:53 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 8/24/23 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>
>> What did you watch?
>
> I got through a couple of lower-rung movies yesterday, and that was
> mostly it:
>
> soaps: DOOL - Kristen tries to pry the estate trust check out of the
> lawyer's hands, but the lawyer insists upon seeing Dmitri before
> delivery. More stupid stuff with Leo and Gwen & Dmitri. More stupid
> stuff with Wendy and Tripp. Ava is convinced she's no longer seeing dead
> people - Psych!! Now she's seeing Susan Banks! (who I still think isn't
> really dead!).
>    GH - Boy, I don't think anything really happened this ep... Gladys
> is alarmed to see how bad Sasha has gotten, and is then blackmailed by
> the evol doctor. Austin takes the (planted) "evidence" to Cyrus, and
> Austin insists he's "out" now. Carly visits NuDrew in the clink; Dex (on
> Sonny's behalf) visits the thuggy inmate who has been hassling Cyrus,
> and orders him to stay away from Drew.
>
> Night Train (Hulu) - I wasn't expecting this 2023 flick to be very good,
> and what I got I wasn't expecting! (in my defense, the poster art is
> incredibly misleading!!).
>    Hey! This is the second movie I've watched in as many days that
> co-stars Abraham Benrubi! (he also co-starred in "The Old Way")...
>    Danielle C(huchran) Ryan stars as Holly, a single-mom with a son who
> needs medication, who works as a commercial set flunky, but who does
> "fast & furious" street racing on the side. This is somewhere in the
> boonies of desert California (this was clearly filmed in the Palm
> Springs area...).
>    Holly is always out of money, which makes no sense as she seems to
> be constantly winning street races on the side, which should easily
> cover her immediate bills.
>    Meanwhile, a dirty-drunk, sad but officious fed (I was never clear
> on what she was - FBI? DEA?... I don't think they ever say...), played
> by Diora Baird, shows up locally to shut down prescription drug
> smuggling to Las Vegas!  (Her mean boss is played by Ivan Sergei!) The
> fed succeeds so well that private plane smuggling is shut down.
>    Holly then gets the bright idea to smuggle the drugs herself in her
> souped up street-racing Escalade(?). (And yet, even after starting
> smuggling, and getting "bonus payments" for that on the side, Holly
> still is out of money?! What?!!...)
>    I did like the performances of Baird, Sean Dillingham (as Holly's
> "mechanic" friend), and Joe Lando (as Holly's dad) in this. But that's
> about all I can say.
>    The film doesn't even really come to a complete ending.

I might add this to the watch list.

> Monstrous (Tubi) - This 2020(?) flick stars Anna Shields, who also wrote
> it.
>    In the first 2 minutes of this, Baby (i.e. Catharine) Daddario is
> brutally murdered, apparently by Bigfoot!!
>    Unfortunately, the movie gets much less interesting after that.
>    Some dude (Grant Schumacher) is obsessed with the disappearance of
> several women (Daddario among them) in upstate New York (i.e.
> Bigfoot!!); his friend, Sylvia (Shields), is involved because her friend
> is among the missing.
>    The dude has tracked down a woman (Rachel Finninger) who may either
> be involved, or who may know something. The dude is supposed to take a
> ride with her, from Michigan to upstate New York, but gets sick, so
> Shield's Sylvia takes his place.
>    From her, this almost degenerates into a lesbian indie flick (but
> weren't we promised a Bigfoot horror flick?!...). And, of course, Sylvia
> has a tortured past... [roll]
>    There is some kind of payoff to this, by the end (and we do finally
> get back to Bigfoot). But it takes way too long to get there, and isn't
> interesting enough the way (even considering Shield's eventual topless
> naked nudity). Overall, I would describe this as mediocre (and it
> doesn't help that some of the EFX makeup is subpar).

This will be a multi-day catch up.

I watched:

The Water Man (Netflix streaming) 2020 drama starring Lonnie Chavis
(This is Us) as a young boy whose mother (Rosaio Dawson) is dying of
cancer. He doesn't get along with his father (David Oyelowo). So he
sets out on an adventure with a young woman (Amiah Miller) to find "The
Water Man" who is alleged to have magical powers that can heal his
mother. I only watched this because I received an alert from Netflix
that the movie was going away and it looked like it had an interesting
premise and solid cast. Unfortunately the movie was mediocre.

Ahsoka (Disney+) "Part One: Master and Apprentice" and "Part Two: Toil
and Trouble" - In what is essential a sequel to "Star Wars: Rebels" and
picking up from Ahsoka's guest spot on The Mandalorian (I really should
have rewatched that episode!), Ahsoka reteams with her now live action
friends from "Rebels" to find their missing friend Ezra Brigdger and
stop what's left of the Empire from reforming under Admiral Thrawn. It
was pretty good.

What We Do in the Shadows - I caught up on the last three episodes.

Grownish - "Pretty Mess" - I caught up on an episode from a few weeks
ago. I miss Zoey! Junior just can't carry this show!

Night Court - "Train Court" - I'm so desperate for something to watch
that I sunk low enough to watch Night Court. This episode had the judge
holding trials on a train.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-23 (Thursday)

<3qgfeipd7or3q8qubqdsffic5peg46o2h9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199574&group=rec.arts.tv#199574

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 16:58:19 -0400
 by: shawn - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 20:58 UTC

On Thu, 24 Aug 2023 08:32:58 -0700, Arthur Lipscomb
<arthur@alum.calberkeley.org> wrote:

>On 8/24/2023 6:53 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
>> On 8/24/23 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
>>
>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> I got through a couple of lower-rung movies yesterday, and that was
>> mostly it:
>>

>> Night Train (Hulu) - I wasn't expecting this 2023 flick to be very good,
>> and what I got I wasn't expecting! (in my defense, the poster art is
>> incredibly misleading!!).
>>    Hey! This is the second movie I've watched in as many days that
>> co-stars Abraham Benrubi! (he also co-starred in "The Old Way")...
>>    Danielle C(huchran) Ryan stars as Holly, a single-mom with a son who
>> needs medication, who works as a commercial set flunky, but who does
>> "fast & furious" street racing on the side. This is somewhere in the
>> boonies of desert California (this was clearly filmed in the Palm
>> Springs area...).
>>    Holly is always out of money, which makes no sense as she seems to
>> be constantly winning street races on the side, which should easily
>> cover her immediate bills.
>>    Meanwhile, a dirty-drunk, sad but officious fed (I was never clear
>> on what she was - FBI? DEA?... I don't think they ever say...), played
>> by Diora Baird, shows up locally to shut down prescription drug
>> smuggling to Las Vegas!  (Her mean boss is played by Ivan Sergei!) The
>> fed succeeds so well that private plane smuggling is shut down.

Only reason this caught my eye was the mention of the FBI. I saw they
were recruiting for multiple positions locally (well, local for the
recruiting but who knows where you end up.) Though I'm qualified to
apply I'm kind of aged out for actually applying. Just struck me as
odd to see them doing recruiting like any other business.

>>    Holly then gets the bright idea to smuggle the drugs herself in her
>> souped up street-racing Escalade(?). (And yet, even after starting
>> smuggling, and getting "bonus payments" for that on the side, Holly
>> still is out of money?! What?!!...)

If she wasn't always out of money why would she get involved in this?
As for why she's out of money, other than the writer not having given
it a thought the money could be going into upkeep on her race car.
Depending upon what she's had done to it, it could need regular care
to stay in racing form.

>>    I did like the performances of Baird, Sean Dillingham (as Holly's
>> "mechanic" friend), and Joe Lando (as Holly's dad) in this. But that's
>> about all I can say.
>>    The film doesn't even really come to a complete ending.
>>

>I might add this to the watch list.
>

>> Monstrous (Tubi) - This 2020(?) flick stars Anna Shields, who also wrote
>> it.
>>    In the first 2 minutes of this, Baby (i.e. Catharine) Daddario is
>> brutally murdered, apparently by Bigfoot!!
>>    Unfortunately, the movie gets much less interesting after that.
>>    Some dude (Grant Schumacher) is obsessed with the disappearance of
>> several women (Daddario among them) in upstate New York (i.e.
>> Bigfoot!!); his friend, Sylvia (Shields), is involved because her friend
>> is among the missing.
>>    The dude has tracked down a woman (Rachel Finninger) who may either
>> be involved, or who may know something. The dude is supposed to take a
>> ride with her, from Michigan to upstate New York, but gets sick, so
>> Shield's Sylvia takes his place.
>>    From her, this almost degenerates into a lesbian indie flick (but
>> weren't we promised a Bigfoot horror flick?!...). And, of course, Sylvia
>> has a tortured past... [roll]
>>    There is some kind of payoff to this, by the end (and we do finally
>> get back to Bigfoot). But it takes way too long to get there, and isn't
>> interesting enough the way (even considering Shield's eventual topless
>> naked nudity). Overall, I would describe this as mediocre (and it
>> doesn't help that some of the EFX makeup is subpar).

So Bigfoot was just the hook to get you to watch and it worked.

>This will be a multi-day catch up.
>
>I watched:
>

>The Water Man (Netflix streaming) 2020 drama starring Lonnie Chavis
>(This is Us) as a young boy whose mother (Rosaio Dawson) is dying of
>cancer. He doesn't get along with his father (David Oyelowo). So he
>sets out on an adventure with a young woman (Amiah Miller) to find "The
>Water Man" who is alleged to have magical powers that can heal his
>mother. I only watched this because I received an alert from Netflix
>that the movie was going away and it looked like it had an interesting
>premise and solid cast. Unfortunately the movie was mediocre.
>

>Ahsoka (Disney+) "Part One: Master and Apprentice" and "Part Two: Toil
>and Trouble" - In what is essential a sequel to "Star Wars: Rebels" and
>picking up from Ahsoka's guest spot on The Mandalorian (I really should
>have rewatched that episode!), Ahsoka reteams with her now live action
>friends from "Rebels" to find their missing friend Ezra Brigdger and
>stop what's left of the Empire from reforming under Admiral Thrawn. It
>was pretty good.
>

>What We Do in the Shadows - I caught up on the last three episodes.
>

>Grownish - "Pretty Mess" - I caught up on an episode from a few weeks
>ago. I miss Zoey! Junior just can't carry this show!
>

>Night Court - "Train Court" - I'm so desperate for something to watch
>that I sunk low enough to watch Night Court. This episode had the judge
>holding trials on a train.

The original show or the new short lived show?

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-23 (Thursday)

<uc8i1e$3kpp5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199576&group=rec.arts.tv#199576

From: ijb...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 14:28:13 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 21:28 UTC

On 8/24/23 1:58 PM, shawn wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Aug 2023 08:32:58 -0700, Arthur Lipscomb
> <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org> wrote:

>>> I got through a couple of lower-rung movies yesterday, and that was
>>> mostly it:
>>>
>>> Monstrous (Tubi) - This 2020(?) flick stars Anna Shields, who also wrote
>>> it.
>>>    In the first 2 minutes of this, Baby (i.e. Catharine) Daddario is
>>> brutally murdered, apparently by Bigfoot!!
>>>    Unfortunately, the movie gets much less interesting after that.
>>>    Some dude (Grant Schumacher) is obsessed with the disappearance of
>>> several women (Daddario among them) in upstate New York (i.e.
>>> Bigfoot!!); his friend, Sylvia (Shields), is involved because her friend
>>> is among the missing.
>>>    The dude has tracked down a woman (Rachel Finninger) who may either
>>> be involved, or who may know something. The dude is supposed to take a
>>> ride with her, from Michigan to upstate New York, but gets sick, so
>>> Shield's Sylvia takes his place.
>>>    From her[e], this almost degenerates into a lesbian indie flick (but
>>> weren't we promised a Bigfoot horror flick?!...). And, of course, Sylvia
>>> has a tortured past... [roll]
>>>    There is some kind of payoff to this, by the end (and we do finally
>>> get back to Bigfoot). But it takes way too long to get there, and isn't
>>> interesting enough the way (even considering Shield's eventual topless
>>> naked nudity). Overall, I would describe this as mediocre (and it
>>> doesn't help that some of the EFX makeup is subpar).
>
> So Bigfoot was just the hook to get you to watch and it worked.

Bigfoot *is* in this flick. Just not much... :|

>> This will be a multi-day catch up.
>>
>> I watched:
>>

>> Night Court - "Train Court" - I'm so desperate for something to watch
>> that I sunk low enough to watch Night Court. This episode had the judge
>> holding trials on a train.
>
> The original show or the new short lived show?

This is the new 2023 series - FTR, I actually liked the "Train Court"
episode - it had both a decent 'A' and 'B' story. It might even be one
of the "best" episodes that I've seen in the first 10. (FWIW, for good,
or ill!...) It was certainly better than the episode before it -
"Justice Buddies" - which I thought was awful.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-23 (Thursday)

<kpmfeidupc81ec90rqmuvc7a2t24g0d7mq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199580&group=rec.arts.tv#199580

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 18:44:21 -0400
 by: shawn - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 22:44 UTC

On Thu, 24 Aug 2023 14:28:13 -0700, "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
wrote:

>On 8/24/23 1:58 PM, shawn wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 24 Aug 2023 08:32:58 -0700, Arthur Lipscomb
>> <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org> wrote:

>> So Bigfoot was just the hook to get you to watch and it worked.
>
>Bigfoot *is* in this flick. Just not much... :|

Yeah, that's the trick with a hook. You put on the bait to make the
fish think they are getting a great meal (or a movie built around
Bigfoot) only to find out there's not much of a meal there (or much of
Bigfoot in the film.)

>>> This will be a multi-day catch up.
>>>
>>> I watched:
>>>

>>> Night Court - "Train Court" - I'm so desperate for something to watch
>>> that I sunk low enough to watch Night Court. This episode had the judge
>>> holding trials on a train.
>>
>> The original show or the new short lived show?
>
>This is the new 2023 series - FTR, I actually liked the "Train Court"
>episode - it had both a decent 'A' and 'B' story. It might even be one
>of the "best" episodes that I've seen in the first 10. (FWIW, for good,
>or ill!...) It was certainly better than the episode before it -
>"Justice Buddies" - which I thought was awful.

Glad to hear they got a good episode out. I watched the first episode
and while it wasn't bad, it wasn't good enough to make me want to
watch more.

I should add that I got in the first episode of season 2 of Invasion.
It's starts out with what seems like filler as they show what is going
on with two of the main characters from last season. We see the
Japanese woman is making Molotov cocktails to take out the aliens and
try to save people who are steadily being killed. We also see the
Iranian woman and her kids doing their best to survive while staying
off the radar of the authorities.

Neither of these last as the Japanese woman gets kidnapped in order
for her to help study the downed alien ship from last season.
Meanwhile the Iranian woman and her kids are captured by the military
only to end up being rescued by the Movement (I guess they have clean
bowels.) We get to see the Japanese woman enter the ship where there
is something (an entity?) that is made of energy that reacts
positively to her. Before that it caused mental issues for everyone
that came into contact with the entity.

Oh and we end with the 'weapon' (the bit of alien metal) that the
Iranian woman has starting to pulsate. Which creates a humming sound
that her son hears but apparently not her daughter or anyone else and
we see the kid that could see what the aliens saw starting to react
while still in his coma.

All in all it was a good episode. While it would certainly help if you
saw the previous season they provided enough clues that a new viewer
wouldn't be completely lost.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-23 (Thursday)

<uc8pqr$3m6eo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199581&group=rec.arts.tv#199581

From: art...@alum.calberkeley.org (Arthur Lipscomb)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 16:41:13 -0700
 by: Arthur Lipscomb - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 23:41 UTC

On 8/24/2023 1:58 PM, shawn wrote:
> [...]
>>> is among the missing.
>>>    The dude has tracked down a woman (Rachel Finninger) who may either
>>> be involved, or who may know something. The dude is supposed to take a
>>> ride with her, from Michigan to upstate New York, but gets sick, so
>>> Shield's Sylvia takes his place.
>>>    From her, this almost degenerates into a lesbian indie flick (but
>>> weren't we promised a Bigfoot horror flick?!...). And, of course, Sylvia
>>> has a tortured past... [roll]
>>>    There is some kind of payoff to this, by the end (and we do finally
>>> get back to Bigfoot). But it takes way too long to get there, and isn't
>>> interesting enough the way (even considering Shield's eventual topless
>>> naked nudity). Overall, I would describe this as mediocre (and it
>>> doesn't help that some of the EFX makeup is subpar).
>
> So Bigfoot was just the hook to get you to watch and it worked.

Bigfoot isn't even close to hook to get me to watch anything! LOL.

>> This will be a multi-day catch up.
>>
>> I watched:
>>

>> The Water Man (Netflix streaming) 2020 drama starring Lonnie Chavis
>> (This is Us) as a young boy whose mother (Rosaio Dawson) is dying of
>> cancer. He doesn't get along with his father (David Oyelowo). So he
>> sets out on an adventure with a young woman (Amiah Miller) to find "The
>> Water Man" who is alleged to have magical powers that can heal his
>> mother. I only watched this because I received an alert from Netflix
>> that the movie was going away and it looked like it had an interesting
>> premise and solid cast. Unfortunately the movie was mediocre.
>>

>> Ahsoka (Disney+) "Part One: Master and Apprentice" and "Part Two: Toil
>> and Trouble" - In what is essential a sequel to "Star Wars: Rebels" and
>> picking up from Ahsoka's guest spot on The Mandalorian (I really should
>> have rewatched that episode!), Ahsoka reteams with her now live action
>> friends from "Rebels" to find their missing friend Ezra Brigdger and
>> stop what's left of the Empire from reforming under Admiral Thrawn. It
>> was pretty good.
>>

>> What We Do in the Shadows - I caught up on the last three episodes.
>>

>> Grownish - "Pretty Mess" - I caught up on an episode from a few weeks
>> ago. I miss Zoey! Junior just can't carry this show!
>>

>> Night Court - "Train Court" - I'm so desperate for something to watch
>> that I sunk low enough to watch Night Court. This episode had the judge
>> holding trials on a train.
>
> The original show or the new short lived show?

The new show. I think it's still on the air, or at least hasn't been
cancelled.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-23 (Thursday)

<uc8riu$3mfde$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199582&group=rec.arts.tv#199582

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 17:11:13 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 00:11 UTC

So it wasn't a train wreck? :P

dirty old man.