Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Subject: Today's GOP
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 06:44:57 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 11:44 UTC

https://deadstate.org/newt-gingrich-democrats-want-to-abort-babies-30-days-after-theyre-born/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Newt Gingrich: Democrats want to abort babies ’30 days after they’re born’

The best they're good for is streams of unadulterated horseshit coming
out of their mouths and cyber mouths.

Re: Today's GOP

<ucfivb$168pr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199790&group=rec.arts.tv#199790

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Today's GOP
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 09:27:07 -0400
 by: FPP - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 13:27 UTC

On 8/27/23 7:44 AM, trotsky wrote:
> https://deadstate.org/newt-gingrich-democrats-want-to-abort-babies-30-days-after-theyre-born/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
>

> Newt Gingrich: Democrats want to abort babies ’30 days after they’re born’
>

> The best they're good for is streams of unadulterated horseshit coming
> out of their mouths and cyber mouths.

To be fair, Republicans prefer to wait until they're school age.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Today's GOP

<SyKGM.544957$qnnb.444709@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199798&group=rec.arts.tv#199798

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 12:09:22 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 16:09 UTC

On 8/27/2023 9:27 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 8/27/23 7:44 AM, trotsky wrote:
>> https://deadstate.org/newt-gingrich-democrats-want-to-abort-babies-30-days-after-theyre-born/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
>>
>> Newt Gingrich: Democrats want to abort babies ’30 days after they’re
>> born’
>>

>> The best they're good for is streams of unadulterated horseshit coming
>> out of their mouths and cyber mouths.
>
> To be fair, Republicans prefer to wait until they're school age.

....or hopelessly defiled by Toni Morrison and Harry Potter.

Re: Today's GOP

<53c0957b-14f9-4c2e-a110-5cfeac5481c9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199809&group=rec.arts.tv#199809

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 12:13:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (Bering Sea Bar & Brig)
 by: Bering Sea Bar & - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 19:13 UTC

On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 11:09:28 AM UTC-5, moviePig wrote:
> On 8/27/2023 9:27 AM, FPP wrote:
> > On 8/27/23 7:44 AM, trotsky wrote:
> >> https://deadstate.org/newt-gingrich-democrats-want-to-abort-babies-30-days-after-theyre-born/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
> >>
> >> Newt Gingrich: Democrats want to abort babies ’30 days after they’re
> >> born’
> >>

> >> The best they're good for is streams of unadulterated horseshit coming
> >> out of their mouths and cyber mouths.
> >
> > To be fair, Republicans prefer to wait until they're school age.
> ...or hopelessly defiled by Toni Morrison and Harry Potter.

Don't jail mugshots include a profile pic along with the frontal?

"Trump's Surprising Choice: Using A Bondsman To Pay His $200,000 Bail After Georgia Arrest
by
Bibhu Pattnaik, Benzinga Staff Writer
August 27, 2023 2:44 PM | 2 min read

Trump employed a renowned Atlanta "bondsman to the stars" following his arrest.
Bondsmen ensure a smooth bail process, especially for high-profile figures.

In an unexpected move, former U.S. President Donald Trump recently turned to a bail bondsman after his arrest in Atlanta.

While many might wonder why a billionaire like Trump would need such services, the answer might lie in the intricacies of the bail process rather than financial necessity.

Following his arrest over charges stemming from his efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election results in Georgia, Trump chose to employ a renowned Atlanta-based "bondsman to the stars," Insider reported.

Bail bondsmen play a pivotal role in the legal landscape. They charge clients a fee, usually a fraction of the bail amount, and in return, they cover the entire bail sum.The arrangement is especially beneficial for high-profile figures, ensuring a smooth bail process and adherence to bail conditions.."

Re: Today's GOP

<super70s-703C3A.20434801092023@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200697&group=rec.arts.tv#200697

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 20:43:48 -0500
 by: super70s - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 01:43 UTC

In article <ucfivb$168pr$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 8/27/23 7:44 AM, trotsky wrote:
> > https://deadstate.org/newt-gingrich-democrats-want-to-abort-babies-30-
> > days-after-theyre-born/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
> >

> > Newt Gingrich: Democrats want to abort babies ’30 days after they’re born’
> >

> > The best they're good for is streams of unadulterated horseshit coming
> > out of their mouths and cyber mouths.
>
> To be fair, Republicans prefer to wait until they're school age.

You could witness that in the Republican debate the other night, they
all start out on an abortion question with (the rare occurrence of)
"abortion before the final weeks of birth" because they know that's the
only thing people are on their side with abortion. Their position on
abortion in general is broadly unpopular with Americans.

Pence kept repeating some "70% of the U.S. supports a federal 15-week
abortion ban" lie that he pulled out of his ass from somewhere, when a
recent poll found that actually 80% of voters oppose a federal abortion
ban -- including 65% of Republicans and 83% of independents.

Re: Today's GOP

<010920232216583584%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200706&group=rec.arts.tv#200706

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 22:16:58 -0400
 by: A Friend - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 02:16 UTC

In article
<super70s-703C3A.20434801092023@reader.eternal-september.org>, super70s
<super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> In article <ucfivb$168pr$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On 8/27/23 7:44 AM, trotsky wrote:
> > > https://deadstate.org/newt-gingrich-democrats-want-to-abort-babies-30-
> > > days-after-theyre-born/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
> > >

> > > Newt Gingrich: Democrats want to abort babies ’Äô30 days after they’Äôre
> > > born’Äô
> > >

> > > The best they're good for is streams of unadulterated horseshit coming
> > > out of their mouths and cyber mouths.
> >
> > To be fair, Republicans prefer to wait until they're school age.
>
> You could witness that in the Republican debate the other night, they
> all start out on an abortion question with (the rare occurrence of)
> "abortion before the final weeks of birth" because they know that's the
> only thing people are on their side with abortion. Their position on
> abortion in general is broadly unpopular with Americans.
>
> Pence kept repeating some "70% of the U.S. supports a federal 15-week
> abortion ban" lie that he pulled out of his ass from somewhere, when a
> recent poll found that actually 80% of voters oppose a federal abortion
> ban -- including 65% of Republicans and 83% of independents.

The abortion-ban argument doesn't work. It won't get the GOP any new
voters and will likely lose them some they're trying to keep.

Re: Today's GOP

<ucu76b$76bs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200713&group=rec.arts.tv#200713

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 22:38:02 -0400
 by: FPP - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 02:38 UTC

On 9/1/23 10:16 PM, A Friend wrote:
> In article
> <super70s-703C3A.20434801092023@reader.eternal-september.org>, super70s
> <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
>> In article <ucfivb$168pr$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> To be fair, Republicans prefer to wait until they're school age.
>>
>> You could witness that in the Republican debate the other night, they
>> all start out on an abortion question with (the rare occurrence of)
>> "abortion before the final weeks of birth" because they know that's the
>> only thing people are on their side with abortion. Their position on
>> abortion in general is broadly unpopular with Americans.
>>
>> Pence kept repeating some "70% of the U.S. supports a federal 15-week
>> abortion ban" lie that he pulled out of his ass from somewhere, when a
>> recent poll found that actually 80% of voters oppose a federal abortion
>> ban -- including 65% of Republicans and 83% of independents.
>

> The abortion-ban argument doesn't work. It won't get the GOP any new
> voters and will likely lose them some they're trying to keep.

Man, none of those guys appear to be able to read the room. Every
single time abortion comes up, it's a net negative for conservatives.

It's almost the definition of political suicide. DeSantis' people
begged him not to sign that 6 week abortion ban. Who was that meant to
appeal to?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Today's GOP

<pmEIM.765193$SuUf.345077@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200772&group=rec.arts.tv#200772

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 05:44:36 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 10:44 UTC

On 9/1/23 9:38 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 9/1/23 10:16 PM, A Friend wrote:
>> In article
>> <super70s-703C3A.20434801092023@reader.eternal-september.org>, super70s
>> <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>>> You could witness that in the Republican debate the other night, they
>>> all start out on an abortion question with (the rare occurrence of)
>>> "abortion before the final weeks of birth" because they know that's the
>>> only thing people are on their side with abortion. Their position on
>>> abortion in general is broadly unpopular with Americans.
>>>
>>> Pence kept repeating some "70% of the U.S. supports a federal 15-week
>>> abortion ban" lie that he pulled out of his ass from somewhere, when a
>>> recent poll found that actually 80% of voters oppose a federal abortion
>>> ban -- including 65% of Republicans and 83% of independents.
>>

>> The abortion-ban argument doesn't work.  It won't get the GOP any new
>> voters and will likely lose them some they're trying to keep.
>>

> Man, none of those guys appear to be able to read the room.  Every
> single time abortion comes up, it's a net negative for conservatives.
>
> It's almost the definition of political suicide.  DeSantis' people
> begged him not to sign that 6 week abortion ban. Who was that meant to
> appeal to?

It was supposed to appeal to some fake concept of toughness. I guess
it's just "tough luck" then that his poll numbers are in the shitter.