From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-26 (Saturday)
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 22:50:20 -0400
 by: shawn - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 02:50 UTC

In a day where I spent most of it getting rid of things I either
haven't used in years or never plan to use I didn't watch much.
Ended up getting rid of a lot of books including many from my
college days that I'll never use. Plus a lot of gear that I've
collected over the years (mostly old computer parts) and some clothes
that I was given and never wore.

All that I ended up watching was the first two episodes of
WHO IS ERIN CARTER?
The premise is there is a woman who seems to be on the run from
someone with her daughter so we see them getting on a fishing boat to
leave for sunnier climes. Then we jump forward five years to find the
woman living a normal life as teacher's assistant with a husband that
works as a nurse. Then things take a turn for the worse as she gets
caught up in a robbery at a grocery store only to end shooting one of
the robbers. One who apparently knew her from before this new life.
Which just leads to more trouble as the other robber knows her too.

The second episode has her husband's next door neighbor/friend asking
Erin for help with a serious problem because he knows she can take
care of herself. This unsurprising goes bad and then gets
progressively worse. There's the B plot about her having issues with a
bitchy neighbor that causes her problems with her job at the school.

What did you watch?

Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-26 (Saturday)

<4264082445@f172.n1.z21.fsxnet>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199838&group=rec.arts.tv#199838

From: candyc...@f172.n1.z21.fsxnet (candycane)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2023-08-26 (Saturday)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 02:08:03 +1300
 by: candycane - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 13:08 UTC

sh> What did you watch?

I've been binging technology talks lately.

user is generated from /dev/urandom