From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 8-28-2023 (Monday)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 01:26:44 -0400
 by: shawn - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 05:26 UTC

Today I managed to get in a couple of episodes of THE ENEMY WITHIN
where we see Rebecca get captured after getting four CIA agents
killed. We also see Tal's lover get enjoyed in an escape attempt and
the FBI/CIA use Tal's doctor to help recapture her. Which then leads
to the lover telling Rebecca that she needs to prove she wants to work
with Tal. (Which would presumably lead to him using his vast
(unbelievably so) influence to get her released from FBI jail (she's
kept locked up at the FBI headquarters as she works with them.))

Re: What Did You Watch? 8-28-2023 (Monday)

<1d0reidb09eedvi4qsnv6btuhq953go0lr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=199983&group=rec.arts.tv#199983

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 8-28-2023 (Monday)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 01:27:11 -0400
 by: shawn - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 05:27 UTC

On Tue, 29 Aug 2023 01:26:44 -0400, shawn
<nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

>Today I managed to get in a couple of episodes of THE ENEMY WITHIN
>where we see Rebecca get captured after getting four CIA agents
>killed. We also see Tal's lover get enjoyed in an escape attempt and
>the FBI/CIA use Tal's doctor to help recapture her. Which then leads
>to the lover telling Rebecca that she needs to prove she wants to work
>with Tal. (Which would presumably lead to him using his vast
>(unbelievably so) influence to get her released from FBI jail (she's
>kept locked up at the FBI headquarters as she works with them.))

and what did you watch?