Tuesday is the Wednesday of the rest of your life.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Male Student Changes Legal Gender to Access Female STEM Program

SubjectAuthor
* Male Student Changes Legal Gender to Access Female STEM ProgramBTR1701
`* Re: Male Student Changes Legal Gender to Access Female STEM ProgramFPP
 `- Re: Male Student Changes Legal Gender to Access Female STEM ProgrammoviePig

1
Male Student Changes Legal Gender to Access Female STEM Program

<nxqdnb7I-4w51XP5nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200080&group=rec.arts.tv#200080

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Male Student Changes Legal Gender to Access Female STEM Program
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 19:36:04 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 19:36 UTC

Guys are taking university seats specifically reserved and intended to
promote greater female participation in STEM. But this is fine according to
the moviePigs of the world.

Whatever happened to that 'progressive' commitment to affirmative action?
Now it can be easily circumvented and defeated with a self-proclaimed
'identity' and the Left applauds and calls it brave.

------------------
A male student at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology
changed his legal gender to gain admission to a competitive STEM program
that reserved spaces for women.

The student said the process was as easy as changing a phone plan.

"It took approximately 7 weeks for the gender change to be completed"
thestudent said, also stating that other male students have also changed
their legal gender to secure their own spots in the university.

https://twitter.com/ReduxxMag/status/1688952137777131525?s=20

Re: Male Student Changes Legal Gender to Access Female STEM Program

<ucm1qs$2eqmi$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200110&group=rec.arts.tv#200110

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 20:17:32 -0400
 by: FPP - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 00:17 UTC

On 8/29/23 3:36 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Guys are taking university seats specifically reserved and intended to
> promote greater female participation in STEM. But this is fine according to
> the moviePigs of the world.
>
> Whatever happened to that 'progressive' commitment to affirmative action?
> Now it can be easily circumvented and defeated with a self-proclaimed
> 'identity' and the Left applauds and calls it brave.
>
> ------------------
> A male student at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology
> changed his legal gender to gain admission to a competitive STEM program
> that reserved spaces for women.
>
> The student said the process was as easy as changing a phone plan.
>
> "It took approximately 7 weeks for the gender change to be completed"
> thestudent said, also stating that other male students have also changed
> their legal gender to secure their own spots in the university.
>
> https://twitter.com/ReduxxMag/status/1688952137777131525?s=20

I'll remember that the next time I'm in Norway.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Male Student Changes Legal Gender to Access Female STEM Program

<ciyHM.229399$cc2c.82952@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200136&group=rec.arts.tv#200136

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 23:01:28 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 03:01 UTC

On 8/29/2023 8:17 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 8/29/23 3:36 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> Guys are taking university seats specifically reserved and intended to
>> promote greater female participation in STEM. But this is fine
>> according to
>> the moviePigs of the world.
>>
>> Whatever happened to that 'progressive' commitment to affirmative action?
>> Now it can be easily circumvented and defeated with a self-proclaimed
>> 'identity' and the Left applauds and calls it brave.
>>
>> ------------------
>> A male student at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology
>> changed his legal gender to gain admission to a competitive STEM program
>> that reserved spaces for women.
>>
>> The student said the process was as easy as changing a phone plan.
>>
>> "It took approximately 7 weeks for the gender change to be completed"
>> thestudent said, also stating that other male students have also changed
>> their legal gender to secure their own spots in the university.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/ReduxxMag/status/1688952137777131525?s=20
>>

> I'll remember that the next time I'm in Norway.

Just don't pose as a "moviepig of the world". We're trademarked...