I'm not offering myself as an example; every life evolves by its own laws.

arts / rec.arts.tv / DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candace Owens' True Crime Series ‘Convicting_A_Murderer’ For Free

SubjectAuthor
* DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candace Owens' True Crime Series ‘CUbiquitous
`* Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream Firstanim8rfsk
 +* Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candace Owens' True Crime SerieBTR1701
 |+* Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream Firstanim8rfsk
 ||`* Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candace Owens' True Crime SerieThe Horny Goat
 || `- Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream Firstanim8rfsk
 |+* Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candactrotsky
 ||`- Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candace Owens' True Crime SerieUbiquitous
 |`- Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of CandacFPP
 `- Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream FirstUbiquitous

1
DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candace Owens' True Crime Series ‘Convicting_A_Murderer’ For Free

<ucn28m$2ltjr$13@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200175&group=rec.arts.tv#200175

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candace Owens' True Crime Series ‘Convicting_A_Murderer’ For Free
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 04:30:49 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 08:30 UTC

DailyWire+ will stream the first two episodes of Candace Owens� highly
anticipated true crime series �Convicting A Murderer� for free on the
platform on September 8 with early access for members beginning on September
7.

�Convicting a Murderer,� a 10-part series, dives into the murder of Teresa
Halbach and the conviction of Steven Avery, which became a worldwide
sensation after Netflix released �Making a Murderer� in 2015. DailyWire+
members will get an early look at the first three episodes of the series on
September 7. The first two episodes will stream for free for anyone beginning
September 8, and the third episode will be available exclusively for
DailyWire+ members.

�Convicting a Murderer� unveils the shocking truth behind one of the most
controversial criminal cases in recent history. Avery�s case was popularized
by the success of �Making a Murderer,� in which Avery was portrayed as an
innocent victim of corrupt law enforcement � but Owens says there�s more to
the story of Teresa Halbach�s murder than what viewers were shown in the
Netflix series.

�I am sick and tired of media deception,� says Owens in the series. �I think
that there are very few documentaries that inspired international outrage
more than Making a Murderer. If the filmmakers were honestly trying to tell a
complete story of what happened that day, why would they omit so many
different things? I don�t think anyone can argue that Making a Murderer left
us with a lot of questions and very few answers. How can they claim to care
about the truth?�

The 10-episode true crime series takes a closer look at key evidence,
unearths shocking new testimonies, and contains exclusive interviews with
subjects not included in the Netflix show, including law enforcement
officers, family members, and fans-turned-investigators whose lives have been
profoundly impacted by the case.

Episode one will also be available to view on the DailyWire+ YouTube channel
as well as on X, formerly Twitter. The remaining seven episodes will debut
weekly on the subscriber-based streaming service every Thursday.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candace Owens' True Crime Series ‘Convicting_A_Murderer’ For Free

<1322065850.715082128.287147.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200200&group=rec.arts.tv#200200

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream First
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 08:00:24 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 15:00 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> DailyWire+ will stream the first two episodes of Candace Owens’ highly
> anticipated true crime series “Convicting A Murderer” for free on the
> platform on September 8 with early access for members beginning on September
> 7.

Episode one: Alec Baldwin

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candace Owens' True Crime Series ‘Convicting_A_Murderer’ For Free

<deGdnTX9Mf6VBHL5nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200229&group=rec.arts.tv#200229

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 19:31:20 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 19:31 UTC

On Aug 30, 2023 at 8:00:24 AM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> DailyWire+ will stream the first two episodes of Candace Owens’ highly
>> anticipated true crime series “Convicting A Murderer” for free on the
>> platform on September 8 with early access for members beginning on
>> September
>> 7.
>
> Episode one: Alec Baldwin

Bwah-ha-ha!

Maybe Candace could finally convict Jane Fonda, too.

Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candace Owens' True Crime Series ‘Convicting_A_Murderer’ For Free

<115169561.715142689.352668.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200290&group=rec.arts.tv#200290

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 19:47:23 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 02:47 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> On Aug 30, 2023 at 8:00:24 AM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>>
>>> DailyWire+ will stream the first two episodes of Candace Owens’ highly
>>> anticipated true crime series “Convicting A Murderer” for free on the
>>> platform on September 8 with early access for members beginning on
>> September
>>> 7.
>>
>> Episode one: Alec Baldwin
>
> Bwah-ha-ha!
>
> Maybe Candace could finally convict Jane Fonda, too.

Yeah, I thought about her, but while Hanoi Jane deserves the death penalty,
she’s not a murderer that I know of. (at least yet. She’s calling for
murder using that word for anybody that disagrees with her on reproductive
rights. Maybe if somebody listens to her will be able to get her on the
same charges).

Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candace Owens' True Crime Series ‘Convicting_A_Murderer’ For Free

<cdYHM.734260$mPI2.216606@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200307&group=rec.arts.tv#200307

Subject: Re:_DailyWire+_Will_Stream_First_Two_Episodes_Of_Candac
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 03:31:04 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 08:31 UTC

On 8/30/23 2:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Aug 30, 2023 at 8:00:24 AM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>>
>>> DailyWire+ will stream the first two episodes of Candace Owens’ highly
>>> anticipated true crime series “Convicting A Murderer” for free on the
>>> platform on September 8 with early access for members beginning on
>>> September
>>> 7.
>>
>> Episode one: Alec Baldwin
>
> Bwah-ha-ha!
>
> Maybe Candace could finally convict Jane Fonda, too.

You don't really think Candace will be able to do anything consequential
in her entire life do you?

Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candace Owens' True Crime Series ?Convicting_A_Murderer? For Free

<32m0fi136ueeitup75btju0pbqr5iu8umm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200315&group=rec.arts.tv#200315

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 02:08:34 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 09:08 UTC

On Wed, 30 Aug 2023 19:47:23 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>Yeah, I thought about her, but while Hanoi Jane deserves the death penalty,
>she’s not a murderer that I know of. (at least yet. She’s calling for
>murder using that word for anybody that disagrees with her on reproductive
>rights. Maybe if somebody listens to her will be able to get her on the
>same charges).

Did Jane actually fire that Hanoi AA gun or only aim it for the photo
op?

I agree her stand on the latter is ridiculous and more deserving of
pity than support.

Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candace Owens' True Crime Series `Convicting_A_Murderer' For Free

<ucpmno$366l4$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200323&group=rec.arts.tv#200323

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 04:30:43 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 08:30 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>> DailyWire+ will stream the first two episodes of Candace Owens� highly
>> anticipated true crime series �Convicting A Murderer� for free on the
>> platform on September 8 with early access for members beginning on
>> September 7.
>
>Episode one: Alec Baldwin

Heh heh heh.

Didn't I post some news about Alex Baldwin lately?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candace Owens' True Crime Series `Convicting_A_Murderer' For Free

<ucpmsa$366l4$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200324&group=rec.arts.tv#200324

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 04:30:43 -0400

In article <cdYHM.734260$mPI2.216606@fx15.iad>, gmsingh@email.com wrote:
>On 8/30/23 2:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Episode one: Alec Baldwin
>>
>> Bwah-ha-ha!
>>
>> Maybe Candace could finally convict Jane Fonda, too.
>
>You don't really think Candace will be able to do anything consequential
>in her entire life do you?

Racism noted.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candace Owens' True Crime Series ‘Convicting_A_Murderer’ For Free

<772045780.715167517.581517.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200326&group=rec.arts.tv#200326

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 02:43:26 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 09:43 UTC

The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Aug 2023 19:47:23 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Yeah, I thought about her, but while Hanoi Jane deserves the death penalty,
>> she’s not a murderer that I know of. (at least yet. She’s calling for
>> murder using that word for anybody that disagrees with her on reproductive
>> rights. Maybe if somebody listens to her will be able to get her on the
>> same charges).
>
> Did Jane actually fire that Hanoi AA gun or only aim it for the photo
> op?
>
> I agree her stand on the latter is ridiculous and more deserving of
> pity than support.

She didn’t fire it (that I know of), but she committed multiple treasonous
acts in a time of war designed to hurt the United States, including helping
torture prisoners. She deserves to die. Same notation for John Kerry.

Re: DailyWire+ Will Stream First Two Episodes Of Candace Owens' True Crime Series ‘Convicting_A_Murderer’ For Free

<ucpt0l$38the$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200355&group=rec.arts.tv#200355

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 07:19:49 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 11:19 UTC

On 8/30/23 3:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Aug 30, 2023 at 8:00:24 AM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>>
>>> DailyWire+ will stream the first two episodes of Candace Owens’ highly
>>> anticipated true crime series “Convicting A Murderer” for free on the
>>> platform on September 8 with early access for members beginning on
>>> September
>>> 7.
>>
>> Episode one: Alec Baldwin
>
> Bwah-ha-ha!
>
> Maybe Candace could finally convict Jane Fonda, too.

Man, you sure you didn't get your legal education at Walmart?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0