You may be marching to the beat of a different drummer, but you're still in the parade.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Biden refuses to prohibit biological men from competition against women

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Biden refuses to prohibit biological men from competition againstDavid Johnston
+* Re: Biden refuses to prohibit biological men from competition againstAdam H. Kerman
|`- Re: Biden refuses to prohibit biological men from competition againstsuzeeq
`* Re: Biden refuses to prohibit biological men from competition against womenBTR1701
 `* Re: Biden refuses to prohibit biological men from competition againstFPP
  `- Re: Biden refuses to prohibit biological men from competition againsttrotsky

1
Re: Biden refuses to prohibit biological men from competition against women

<ucvpdp$frba$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200815&group=rec.arts.tv#200815

From: davidjoh...@yahoo.com (David Johnston)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden refuses to prohibit biological men from competition against
women
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 10:55:21 -0600
 by: David Johnston - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 16:55 UTC

Since when is it the president's job to regulate athletic competitions?

Re: Biden refuses to prohibit biological men from competition against women

<ucvsa3$g70g$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200819&group=rec.arts.tv#200819

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
women
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 17:44:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 17:44 UTC

David Johnston <davidjohnston29@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Since when is it the president's job to regulate athletic competitions?

Title IX is federal law, you blithering idiot. At the high school or
college level, the U.S. Department of Education could investigate for
possible discrimination. The Palatine-Schaumburg high school locker
room access incident which was a huge todo in the Obama administration
was alleged to be a Title IX violation.

Other athletic competitions, no, the federal government wouldn't
regulate.

You know exactly how all this works.

Re: Biden refuses to prohibit biological men from competition against women

<atropos-4ADEF9.12492202092023@kd014101080069.ppp-bb.dion.ne.jp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200832&group=rec.arts.tv#200832

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden refuses to prohibit biological men from competition against women
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2023 12:49:22 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 19:49 UTC

In article <ucvpdp$frba$2@dont-email.me>,
David Johnston <davidjohnston29@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Since when is it the president's job to regulate athletic competitions?

The president is, among other things, the chief law enforcement officer
of the nation, and federal law regulates equal opportunity and civil
rights issues at colleges and universities.

I know there isn't a Schoolhouse Rock on this topic, but I still figure
that's something you ought to know, Johnston.

Re: Biden refuses to prohibit biological men from competition against women

<ud03ta$iup2$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200835&group=rec.arts.tv#200835

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
women
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 12:54:18 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 19:54 UTC

On 9/2/2023 10:44 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> David Johnston <davidjohnston29@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Since when is it the president's job to regulate athletic competitions?
>
> Title IX is federal law, you blithering idiot. At the high school or
> college level, the U.S. Department of Education could investigate for
> possible discrimination. The Palatine-Schaumburg high school locker
> room access incident which was a huge todo in the Obama administration
> was alleged to be a Title IX violation.
>
> Other athletic competitions, no, the federal government wouldn't
> regulate.
>
> You know exactly how all this works.

Or maybe not since he's Candian....

Re: Biden refuses to prohibit biological men from competition against women

<ud0gut$j3d0$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200869&group=rec.arts.tv#200869

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
women
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 19:37:01 -0400
 by: FPP - Sat, 2 Sep 2023 23:37 UTC

On 9/2/23 3:49 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <ucvpdp$frba$2@dont-email.me>,
> David Johnston <davidjohnston29@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Since when is it the president's job to regulate athletic competitions?
>
> The president is, among other things, the chief law enforcement officer
> of the nation, and federal law regulates equal opportunity and civil
> rights issues at colleges and universities.
>
> I know there isn't a Schoolhouse Rock on this topic, but I still figure
> that's something you ought to know, Johnston.

This is rich coming from the same person who keeps repeating lines like:
"Where in the Constitution does it say the president can do X, Y and Z?"

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Biden refuses to prohibit biological men from competition against women

<S_ZIM.400274$Fgta.147929@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=200938&group=rec.arts.tv#200938

women
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 06:21:22 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 3 Sep 2023 11:21 UTC

On 9/2/23 6:37 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 9/2/23 3:49 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <ucvpdp$frba$2@dont-email.me>,
>>   David Johnston <davidjohnston29@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Since when is it the president's job to regulate athletic competitions?
>>
>> The president is, among other things, the chief law enforcement officer
>> of the nation, and federal law regulates equal opportunity and civil
>> rights issues at colleges and universities.
>>
>> I know there isn't a Schoolhouse Rock on this topic, but I still figure
>> that's something you ought to know, Johnston.
>>

> This is rich coming from the same person who keeps repeating lines like:
> "Where in the Constitution does it say the president can do X, Y and Z?"

Twat appears to be going through an identity crisis right now. If he
secretly was a drag queen it wouldn't surprise me a bit.