We have a equal opportunity Calculus class -- it's fully integrated.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without an eviction after being embarassed on local television news

SubjectAuthor
* Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without an eviction afAdam H. Kerman
`* Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without an evictioBTR1701
 +* Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home withoutFPP
 |`* Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home withouttrotsky
 | `* Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without an evictioBTR1701
 |  `- Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home withoutFPP
 +- Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without an evictioAdam H. Kerman
 `* Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of aanim8rfsk

1
Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without an eviction after being embarassed on local television news

<udel4m$3cnsi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201594&group=rec.arts.tv#201594

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without an eviction after being embarassed on local television news
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 08:14:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 08:14 UTC

A woman fixed up her home nicely, preparing to sell it. She's an Army
officer on active duty and was away for a few weeks due to orders.
Returning, she found that a squatter moved into the home.

Police kept telling her to file an eviction lawsuit.

Her story makes local news. Because of this, the sheriff figures out
that there is a specific law on the books capable of dealing with
exactly this kind of situation in which an eviction isn't required.
There's a law called an "intruder affidavit".

Do all states have this?

From WSB-TV Channel 2 Atlanta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNOu5O6w_3w

It sounds like it took close to two weeks to get the squatter out.

Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without an eviction after being embarassed on local television news

<atropos-B596A9.14430008092023@kd014101080069.ppp-bb.dion.ne.jp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201665&group=rec.arts.tv#201665

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 14:43:00 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 21:43 UTC

In article <udel4m$3cnsi$1@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> A woman fixed up her home nicely, preparing to sell it. She's an Army
> officer on active duty and was away for a few weeks due to orders.
> Returning, she found that a squatter moved into the home.
>
> Police kept telling her to file an eviction lawsuit.
>
> Her story makes local news. Because of this, the sheriff figures out
> that there is a specific law on the books capable of dealing with
> exactly this kind of situation in which an eviction isn't required.
> There's a law called an "intruder affidavit".
>
> Do all states have this?
>
> From WSB-TV Channel 2 Atlanta
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNOu5O6w_3w
>
> It sounds like it took close to two weeks to get the squatter out.

When you find the squatter, you go get your shotgun and make it clear
that he will have a very unpleasant and final day if he doesn't get the
fuck off your property immediately.

Let him go run to cops. When they show up, you'll just be a property
owner defending your home from an intruder. And the cops' only recourse
will be to tell the squatter the same thing: this is a civil dispute,
get a lawyer and sue. In the meantime, you've regained possession of
your property and the squatter is out of luck. And do you really think
any court is going to entertain a lawsuit claiming "violation of my
right to take property that doesn't belong to me"?

Maybe Pig can tell us if there's an inalienable right to squat in his
14.5 Amendment.

Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without an eviction after being embarassed on local television news

<udg6ql$3ns81$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201671&group=rec.arts.tv#201671

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without
an eviction after being embarassed on local television news
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 18:22:11 -0400
 by: FPP - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 22:22 UTC

On 9/8/23 5:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <udel4m$3cnsi$1@dont-email.me>,
> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> A woman fixed up her home nicely, preparing to sell it. She's an Army
>> officer on active duty and was away for a few weeks due to orders.
>> Returning, she found that a squatter moved into the home.
>>
>> Police kept telling her to file an eviction lawsuit.
>>
>> Her story makes local news. Because of this, the sheriff figures out
>> that there is a specific law on the books capable of dealing with
>> exactly this kind of situation in which an eviction isn't required.
>> There's a law called an "intruder affidavit".
>>
>> Do all states have this?
>>
>> From WSB-TV Channel 2 Atlanta
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNOu5O6w_3w
>>
>> It sounds like it took close to two weeks to get the squatter out.
>
> When you find the squatter, you go get your shotgun and make it clear
> that he will have a very unpleasant and final day if he doesn't get the
> fuck off your property immediately.
>
> Let him go run to cops. When they show up, you'll just be a property
> owner defending your home from an intruder. And the cops' only recourse
> will be to tell the squatter the same thing: this is a civil dispute,
> get a lawyer and sue. In the meantime, you've regained possession of
> your property and the squatter is out of luck. And do you really think
> any court is going to entertain a lawsuit claiming "violation of my
> right to take property that doesn't belong to me"?
>
> Maybe Pig can tell us if there's an inalienable right to squat in his
> 14.5 Amendment.

Oh, I think having a shotgun would kind of make for a very interesting
day if you threaten to shoot someone with it - unless you're in fear for
your life.

More "Real Shitty Advice From A Shitty Lawyer" that will you will end up
regretting later. Listening to Thanny will get you arrested in many states.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without an eviction after being embarassed on local television news

<udgb3n$3oa9m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201674&group=rec.arts.tv#201674

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 23:35:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 23:35 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>A woman fixed up her home nicely, preparing to sell it. She's an Army
>>officer on active duty and was away for a few weeks due to orders.
>>Returning, she found that a squatter moved into the home.

>>Police kept telling her to file an eviction lawsuit.

>>Her story makes local news. Because of this, the sheriff figures out
>>that there is a specific law on the books capable of dealing with
>>exactly this kind of situation in which an eviction isn't required.
>>There's a law called an "intruder affidavit".

>>Do all states have this?

>>From WSB-TV Channel 2 Atlanta

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNOu5O6w_3w

>>It sounds like it took close to two weeks to get the squatter out.

>When you find the squatter, you go get your shotgun and make it clear
>that he will have a very unpleasant and final day if he doesn't get the
>fuck off your property immediately.

>Let him go run to cops. When they show up, you'll just be a property
>owner defending your home from an intruder. And the cops' only recourse
>will be to tell the squatter the same thing: this is a civil dispute,
>get a lawyer and sue. In the meantime, you've regained possession of
>your property and the squatter is out of luck. And do you really think
>any court is going to entertain a lawsuit claiming "violation of my
>right to take property that doesn't belong to me"?

>Maybe Pig can tell us if there's an inalienable right to squat in his
>14.5 Amendment.

Hehehehe

Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without an eviction after being embarassed on local television news

<1724852939.715923744.379491.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201683&group=rec.arts.tv#201683

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 20:55:16 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 03:55 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article <udel4m$3cnsi$1@dont-email.me>,
> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> A woman fixed up her home nicely, preparing to sell it. She's an Army
>> officer on active duty and was away for a few weeks due to orders.
>> Returning, she found that a squatter moved into the home.
>>
>> Police kept telling her to file an eviction lawsuit.
>>
>> Her story makes local news. Because of this, the sheriff figures out
>> that there is a specific law on the books capable of dealing with
>> exactly this kind of situation in which an eviction isn't required.
>> There's a law called an "intruder affidavit".
>>
>> Do all states have this?
>>
>> From WSB-TV Channel 2 Atlanta
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNOu5O6w_3w
>>
>> It sounds like it took close to two weeks to get the squatter out.
>
> When you find the squatter, you go get your shotgun and make it clear
> that he will have a very unpleasant and final day if he doesn't get the
> fuck off your property immediately.
>
> Let him go run to cops. When they show up, you'll just be a property
> owner defending your home from an intruder. And the cops' only recourse
> will be to tell the squatter the same thing: this is a civil dispute,
> get a lawyer and sue. In the meantime, you've regained possession of
> your property and the squatter is out of luck. And do you really think
> any court is going to entertain a lawsuit claiming "violation of my
> right to take property that doesn't belong to me"?
>
> Maybe Pig can tell us if there's an inalienable right to squat in his
> 14.5 Amendment.

One of my best friends, who lived around the corner, one day, she sent her
assistant from work to her new house to fetch something and a “friend“ of
hers was in her house. Her assistant returns and tells her this. So she
goes over and sure enough this guy is in her house. So she tries to get him
to leave but he keeps showing up again. Finally, she calls the cops. He
tells the cops that he lives there and they’re just having a lovers
quarrel. So the cops go next door and ask the neighbors who lives there,
and, they tell the cops the squatter does because his car is there all day
long.

Turns out this guy is squatting at two places, one during the day, while
it’s empty, and the other at night when it’s empty.

Her only solution was to change the locks while he was gone.

After he was out of there, we looked over the place to see if there was
anything wonky and she’s finding things like syringes in the guest bathroom
sink…

A few weeks later he calls and says he has some stuff of hers he wants to
return to her. I am telling her don’t even think about it, especially alone
and don’t let him inside for god sake’s. Of course she doesn’t listen.

He shows up.… Dressed in her clothes and jewelry. She was mostly upset
because he looked better in them than she did.

Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without an eviction after being embarassed on local television news

<QeWKM.812474$qnnb.803307@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201697&group=rec.arts.tv#201697

an eviction after being embarassed on local television news
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 03:43:28 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 08:43 UTC

On 9/8/23 5:22 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 9/8/23 5:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <udel4m$3cnsi$1@dont-email.me>,
>>   "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>>
>>> A woman fixed up her home nicely, preparing to sell it. She's an Army
>>> officer on active duty and was away for a few weeks due to orders.
>>> Returning, she found that a squatter moved into the home.
>>>
>>> Police kept telling her to file an eviction lawsuit.
>>>
>>> Her story makes local news. Because of this, the sheriff figures out
>>> that there is a specific law on the books capable of dealing with
>>> exactly this kind of situation in which an eviction isn't required.
>>> There's a law called an "intruder affidavit".
>>>
>>> Do all states have this?
>>>
>>>  From WSB-TV Channel 2 Atlanta
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNOu5O6w_3w
>>>
>>> It sounds like it took close to two weeks to get the squatter out.
>>
>> When you find the squatter, you go get your shotgun and make it clear
>> that he will have a very unpleasant and final day if he doesn't get the
>> fuck off your property immediately.
>>
>> Let him go run to cops. When they show up, you'll just be a property
>> owner defending your home from an intruder. And the cops' only recourse
>> will be to tell the squatter the same thing: this is a civil dispute,
>> get a lawyer and sue. In the meantime, you've regained possession of
>> your property and the squatter is out of luck. And do you really think
>> any court is going to entertain a lawsuit claiming "violation of my
>> right to take property that doesn't belong to me"?
>>
>> Maybe Pig can tell us if there's an inalienable right to squat in his
>> 14.5 Amendment.
>>

> Oh, I think having a shotgun would kind of make for a very interesting
> day if you threaten to shoot someone with it - unless you're in fear for
> your life.
>
> More "Real Shitty Advice From A Shitty Lawyer" that will you will end up
> regretting later.  Listening to Thanny will get you arrested in many
> states.

I think the term lawyer is moot. If you graduate law school and can't
pass the bar, which I'm pretty sure is what happened to Twat, is that a
"lawyer." It's also unclear if the jackass even graduated from law
school before becoming a secret agent.

Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without an eviction after being embarassed on local television news

<atropos-0FD841.09265309092023@kd014101080069.ppp-bb.dion.ne.jp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201727&group=rec.arts.tv#201727

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 09:26:53 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 16:26 UTC

In article <QeWKM.812474$qnnb.803307@fx11.iad>,
trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

> On 9/8/23 5:22 PM, FPP wrote:
> > On 9/8/23 5:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> >> When you find the squatter, you go get your shotgun and make it clear
> >> that he will have a very unpleasant and final day if he doesn't get the
> >> fuck off your property immediately.
> >>
> >> Let him go run to cops. When they show up, you'll just be a property
> >> owner defending your home from an intruder. And the cops' only recourse
> >> will be to tell the squatter the same thing: this is a civil dispute,
> >> get a lawyer and sue. In the meantime, you've regained possession of
> >> your property and the squatter is out of luck. And do you really think
> >> any court is going to entertain a lawsuit claiming "violation of my
> >> right to take property that doesn't belong to me"?
> >>
> >> Maybe Pig can tell us if there's an inalienable right to squat in his
> >> 14.5 Amendment.
> >>
> > Oh, I think having a shotgun would kind of make for a very interesting
> > day if you threaten to shoot someone with it - unless you're in fear for
> > your life.
> >
> > More "Real Shitty Advice From A Shitty Lawyer" that will you will end up
> > regretting later.  Listening to Thanny will get you arrested in many
> > states.
>
> I think the term lawyer is moot. If you graduate law school and can't
> pass the bar, which I'm pretty sure is what happened to Twat, is that a
> "lawyer." It's also unclear if the jackass even graduated from law
> school before becoming a secret agent.

There's no state in the Union where a person could be arrested and
prosecuted for threatening to use deadly force on an intruder in his own
home.

Some of the more insane leftist states might take issue with you
actually shooting someone, but just the mere threat? To an intruder? In
your own home? Nope, that's not illegal anywhere, much to Effa's
disappointment, I imagine.

Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without an eviction after being embarassed on local television news

<atropos-CCA13B.09290309092023@kd014101080069.ppp-bb.dion.ne.jp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201728&group=rec.arts.tv#201728

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 09:29:03 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 16:29 UTC

In article
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> > In article <udel4m$3cnsi$1@dont-email.me>,
> > "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> >
> >> A woman fixed up her home nicely, preparing to sell it. She's an Army
> >> officer on active duty and was away for a few weeks due to orders.
> >> Returning, she found that a squatter moved into the home.
> >>
> >> Police kept telling her to file an eviction lawsuit.
> >>
> >> Her story makes local news. Because of this, the sheriff figures out
> >> that there is a specific law on the books capable of dealing with
> >> exactly this kind of situation in which an eviction isn't required.
> >> There's a law called an "intruder affidavit".
> >>
> >> Do all states have this?
> >>
> >> From WSB-TV Channel 2 Atlanta
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNOu5O6w_3w
> >>
> >> It sounds like it took close to two weeks to get the squatter out.
> >
> > When you find the squatter, you go get your shotgun and make it clear
> > that he will have a very unpleasant and final day if he doesn't get the
> > fuck off your property immediately.
> >
> > Let him go run to cops. When they show up, you'll just be a property
> > owner defending your home from an intruder. And the cops' only recourse
> > will be to tell the squatter the same thing: this is a civil dispute,
> > get a lawyer and sue. In the meantime, you've regained possession of
> > your property and the squatter is out of luck. And do you really think
> > any court is going to entertain a lawsuit claiming "violation of my
> > right to take property that doesn't belong to me"?
> >
> > Maybe Pig can tell us if there's an inalienable right to squat in his
> > 14.5 Amendment.
> >
> One of my best friends, who lived around the corner, one day, she sent her
> assistant from work to her new house to fetch something and a "friend" of
> hers was in her house. Her assistant returns and tells her this. So she
> goes over and sure enough this guy is in her house. So she tries to get him
> to leave but he keeps showing up again. Finally, she calls the cops.

Oh, I'd have found a few ways to discourage him.

Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without an eviction after being embarassed on local television news

<1011442965.715979015.087718.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201755&group=rec.arts.tv#201755

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 12:05:41 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 19:05 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <1724852939.715923744.379491.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> When you find the squatter, you go get your shotgun and make it clear
>>> that he will have a very unpleasant and final day if he doesn't get the
>>> fuck off your property immediately.
>>>
>>> Let him go run to cops. When they show up, you'll just be a property
>>> owner defending your home from an intruder. And the cops' only recourse
>>> will be to tell the squatter the same thing: this is a civil dispute,
>>> get a lawyer and sue. In the meantime, you've regained possession of
>>> your property and the squatter is out of luck. And do you really think
>>> any court is going to entertain a lawsuit claiming "violation of my
>>> right to take property that doesn't belong to me"?
>>>
>>> Maybe Pig can tell us if there's an inalienable right to squat in his
>>> 14.5 Amendment.
>>>
>> One of my best friends, who lived around the corner, one day, she sent her
>> assistant from work to her new house to fetch something and a "friend" of
>> hers was in her house. Her assistant returns and tells her this. So she
>> goes over and sure enough this guy is in her house. So she tries to get him
>> to leave but he keeps showing up again. Finally, she calls the cops.
>
> Oh, I'd have found a few ways to discourage him.

She did get a locksmith out and changed the locks, but that turned into
even a worst nightmare from her psycho, lawyer, boyfriend

Re: Cops find it IS possible to drag a squatter out of a home without an eviction after being embarassed on local television news

<udis39$8068$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=201767&group=rec.arts.tv#201767

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
an eviction after being embarassed on local television news
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 18:37:29 -0400
 by: FPP - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 22:37 UTC

On 9/9/23 12:26 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <QeWKM.812474$qnnb.803307@fx11.iad>,
> trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:

>>> Oh, I think having a shotgun would kind of make for a very interesting
>>> day if you threaten to shoot someone with it - unless you're in fear for
>>> your life.
>>>
>>> More "Real Shitty Advice From A Shitty Lawyer" that will you will end up
>>> regretting later.  Listening to Thanny will get you arrested in many
>>> states.
>>
>> I think the term lawyer is moot. If you graduate law school and can't
>> pass the bar, which I'm pretty sure is what happened to Twat, is that a
>> "lawyer." It's also unclear if the jackass even graduated from law
>> school before becoming a secret agent.
>
> There's no state in the Union where a person could be arrested and
> prosecuted for threatening to use deadly force on an intruder in his own
> home.
>
> Some of the more insane leftist states might take issue with you
> actually shooting someone, but just the mere threat? To an intruder? In
> your own home? Nope, that's not illegal anywhere, much to Effa's
> disappointment, I imagine.

Any defendant who would have you for their lawyer will find out what the
"Find Out" part of "Fuck Around and Find Out" means right quickly.