If I promised you the moon and the stars, would you believe it? -- Alan Parsons Project

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: The John Henry Show: Dispatches From The Fog LIVE in an hour! (8 EST)

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The John Henry Show: Dispatches From The Fog LIVE in an hour! (8%
+- Re: The John Henry Show: Dispatches From The Fog LIVE in an hour! (8%
`- Re: The John Henry Show: Dispatches From The Fog LIVE in an hour! (8 EST)Zod

1
Re: The John Henry Show: Dispatches From The Fog LIVE in an hour! (8 EST)

<atLNL.1475108$9sn9.1379949@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=203014&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#203014

Subject: Re: The John Henry Show: Dispatches From The Fog LIVE in an hour! (8
EST)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.arts.poetry.comments
From: perc...@yahoo.net (%)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 13:34:45 -0500
 by: % - Tue, 7 Mar 2023 18:34 UTC

Family Guy wrote:
> On Monday, March 6, 2023 at 4:43:36 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
>> In article <b83ef994-e1e6-4ae5...@googlegroups.com>,
>> madeforz...@yahoo.com says...

>>> Your loyalty to Trump is amusing. I'm sure when he needs someone to polish his ass, your resume is at the top of the list.
>> You're the only one talking about him. Most have moved on.
>

> Referring to him in regards to your cult-like loyalty to Republicans is not "talking about him."

>>> ??? How can you not have one and have such loyalty to Trump, you HEATHEN LIAR?
>> Typical liberal makes shit up. Run away to your safe spot.
>
> I'll need to step over yours first, and the damn thing is so large.

you're too damn short to step over anything, dinky dwarf

https://imgur.com/a/kNfAwLq

Re: The John Henry Show: Dispatches From The Fog LIVE in an hour! (8 EST)

<9U4OL.1753130$vBI8.861661@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=203242&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#203242

EST)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.arts.poetry.comments
<cc7ff122-2592-4a0e-b781-ac48392110e7n@googlegroups.com>
From: perc...@yahoo.net (%)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 13:57:09 -0500
 by: % - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 18:57 UTC

Family Guy wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 1:34:50 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
>> Family Guy wrote:

>>> Referring to him in regards to your cult-like loyalty to Republicans is not "talking about him."

>>> I'll need to step over yours first, and the damn thing is so large.
>>>

>> you're too damn short to step over anything, dinky dwarf
>>
>> https://imgur.com/a/kNfAwLq
>

> Hello Chadlee

clueless 46 year old virgin midget

https://imgur.com/a/xrmfVil LOL

Re: The John Henry Show: Dispatches From The Fog LIVE in an hour! (8 EST)

<b30f96df-54c5-4f89-99b4-349dcf7e6aacn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=203288&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#203288

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 12:47:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The John Henry Show: Dispatches From The Fog LIVE in an hour! (8 EST)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Zod)
 by: Zod - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 20:47 UTC

On Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 1:34:48 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> Family Guy wrote:
> > On Monday, March 6, 2023 at 4:43:36 PM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
> >> In article <b83ef994-e1e6-4ae5...@googlegroups.com>,
> >> madeforz...@yahoo.com says...

> >> You're the only one talking about him. Most have moved on.
> >

> > Referring to him in regards to your cult-like loyalty to Republicans is not "talking about him."

> >> Typical liberal makes shit up. Run away to your safe spot.
> >
> > I'll need to step over yours first, and the damn thing is so large.
> >

> you're too damn short to step over anything, dinky dwarf
>
> https://imgur.com/a/kNfAwLq

Poor little Dink... ha ha.