From: now...@protonmail.com (Chip Garrison)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism
Subject: GOP Candidates Should Admit To Funding The Attack On Israel
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 21:51:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chip Garrison - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 21:51 UTC

It's just as big of a lie as Biden funding it, but at least Hamas is a
right wing bunch of clowns like the Trumper Party.

NewsNation
Primary Menu

2024 Election
Crime
Border Report
Your Money
Idaho College Killings
Weather
Shows
?? NewsNation Live
More
App
Channel Finder

Go
Live TV
The Hill
GOP 2024 candidates blame Biden admin for attacks in Israel

Many candidates blamed the Biden administration for "funding the
attacks"
Claim: Recent hostage swap released $6 billion to Iran, funded attack
Biden admin: $6B hasn't been released, no evidence Iran's involved
(yet)

Stephanie Haines
Updated: Oct 9, 2023 / 09:16 AM CDT

(NewsNation) � The war in Israel has taken center stage on the campaign
trail with presidential candidates blasting their response messages and
declaring America stands with Israel.

On Sunday, President Joe Biden spoke to the American public, saying, �Let
there be no mistake. The United States stands with the state of Israel.�

But many Republican candidates took aim at the Biden administration,
blaming the White House for allegedly �funding the attacks.� They say Iran
may have been emboldened by a recent hostage swap with the U.S. that saw
America approve the release of $6 billion in frozen assets to aid
humanitarian causes in Iran.

�They didn�t have that level of aggression with me. They didn�t have it.
This wouldn�t have happened with me either,� former President Donald Trump
said over the weekend in Iowa.

Trump, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and former U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley
criticized the deal.

�They are moving money around to threaten those they hate. They hate
Israel, they hate America. They are going to continue to use this. It was
wrong to release the $6 billion,� Haley said.
Nine Americans confirmed dead in Israel

Officials with the Biden administration said the $6 billion is not
taxpayer money, but rather Iranian assets that were frozen in South Korea,
and it has not been released from the bank.

Still, critics argue Iran may be more inclined to spend its money to
further its interests in the world if it knows it can lean on that $6
billion for humanitarian causes within its borders.

Leadership in Hamas and Hezbollah, which are both considered terrorist
organizations by the United States, said Iran security officials helped
plan the attack in Israel.

�At this moment, we don�t have anything that shows us Iran is directly
involved in this attack but that�s something we�re looking at very
carefully,� U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said.

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said America will restore the
deterrence Biden has �foolishly given away.�

�Weakness arouses evil,� former Vice President Mike Pence said.

South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott called the attacks an assault on Western
civilization, and presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy said shooting
civilians and kidnapping children are war crimes.

�Israel has every right to defend itself and it should really do what it
takes to root out Hamas once and for all,� DeSantis said.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who is expected to switch from running as a
Democrat to an Independent, said the U.S. must provide Israel with
whatever it needs to defend itself immediately.
War in Israel
� 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/world/war-in-israel/2024-candidates-biden-
admin-attacks-israel/

Re: GOP Candidates Should Admit To Funding The Attack On Israel

<MPG.3f8e30ff49a9dd5798f86f@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205236&group=rec.arts.tv#205236

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 16:50:52 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 22:50 UTC

In article <ug1slq$4t9v$5@dont-email.me>, nowomr@protonmail.com says...

> [...]
> carefully,? U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said.
>
> Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said America will restore the
> deterrence Biden has ?foolishly given away.?
>
> ?Weakness arouses evil,? former Vice President Mike Pence said.
>
> South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott called the attacks an assault on Western
> civilization, and presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy said shooting
> civilians and kidnapping children are war crimes.
>
> ?Israel has every right to defend itself and it should really do what it
> takes to root out Hamas once and for all,? DeSantis said.
>
> Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who is expected to switch from running as a
> Democrat to an Independent, said the U.S. must provide Israel with
> whatever it needs to defend itself immediately.
> War in Israel
>
> © 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved.

The bullshit some people believe. Maybe the 3 billion given to Iran
helped?