From: now...@protonmail.com (Rightists Are Traitors)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.sean-hannity,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism
Subject: Israel Was Furious Over Trump Gifting Their Secrets To Their Enemy, Russia's Dictator Putin
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 11:23:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Rightists Are Traito - Tue, 10 Oct 2023 11:23 UTC

Trump, who is now in legal trouble for his handling of classified information
after his presidency, tweeted at the time that he had the �absolute right� to
share Israel�s secrets with Russia.

Yet, Israel was furious.

According to ForeignPolicy.com, a U.S. defense official said �Israeli
intelligence officials were shouting at their American counterparts in
meetings, furious over news that the [Trump] may have compromised a vital
source of information on the Islamic State and possibly Iran.�

The official added, "In Israel, there is fear the compromise of intelligence
could damage the country�s interests and even jeopardize lives.�

The New York Times noted at the time, �Trump�s boasting about some of
Israel�s most sensitive information to the Russians could damage the
relationship between the two countries and raises the possibility that the
information could be passed to Iran.�

Link: t.ly/ZZiOt

Re: Israel Was Furious Over Trump Gifting Their Secrets To Their Enemy, Russia's Dictator Putin

<ug61b8$1q5a9$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205401&group=rec.arts.tv#205401

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.sean-hannity,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts,alt.atheism
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.sean-hannity,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 04:30:42 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 11 Oct 2023 08:30 UTC

In article <ug3c8f$13ql2$3@dont-email.me>, nowomr@protonmail.com wrote:

>Trump, who is now in legal trouble for his handling of classified information
>after his presidency, tweeted at the time that he had the "absolute right" to
>share Israel�s secrets with Russia.

TROLL-O-METER
5* 6* *7
4* *8