Life is the childhood of our immortality. -- Goethe

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: They took the baby's out of the incubators

SubjectAuthor
* Re: They took the baby's out of the incubatorsRhino
+* Re: They took the baby's out of the incubatorsFPP
|`* Re: They took the baby's out of the incubatorstrotsky
| `* Re: They took the baby's out of the incubatorsFPP
|  `- Re: They took the baby's out of the incubatorstrotsky
+- Re: They took the baby's out of the incubatorsUbiquitous
`- Re: They took the baby's out of the incubatorschromebook test

1
Re: They took the baby's out of the incubators

<20231012170219.00004171@example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205571&group=rec.arts.tv#205571

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: They took the baby's out of the incubators
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 17:02:19 -0400
 by: Rhino - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 21:02 UTC

On Thu, 12 Oct 2023 08:13:22 -0700 (PDT)
chromebook test <chromiumtest56@gmail.com> wrote:

> White House walks back Biden’s claim he saw children beheaded by Hamas
> US president spokesperson says comments were based on news reports
> and claims of Israeli officials. 12 Oct 2023
> https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/12/white-house-walks-back-bidens-claim-he-saw-children-beheaded-by-hamas
>

> Biden on Wednesday described seeing images of mutilated children
> during a meeting with Jewish leaders at the White House.

Do you still think the Israelis are the bad guys or are you coming
around to the idea that the Palestinians aren't such nice people?

--
Rhino

Re: They took the baby's out of the incubators

<ug9oh3$2nghj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205581&group=rec.arts.tv#205581

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 17:30:09 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 21:30 UTC

On 10/12/23 5:02 PM, Rhino wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Oct 2023 08:13:22 -0700 (PDT)
> chromebook test <chromiumtest56@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> White House walks back Biden’s claim he saw children beheaded by Hamas
>> US president spokesperson says comments were based on news reports
>> and claims of Israeli officials. 12 Oct 2023
>> https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/12/white-house-walks-back-bidens-claim-he-saw-children-beheaded-by-hamas
>>

>> Biden on Wednesday described seeing images of mutilated children
>> during a meeting with Jewish leaders at the White House.
>
> Do you still think the Israelis are the bad guys or are you coming
> around to the idea that the Palestinians aren't such nice people?

Do you know who you're talking to? Mime thinks the Jooze invented cancer.

While I criticize how the Israelis have conducted themselves, Hamas are
barbarians who need to be wiped off the face of the Earth. Nobody has
clean hands here... but one side's are stained bloody with the blood of
children and old people.

No quarter.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: They took the baby's out of the incubators

<pO%VM.39668$sxoa.6068@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205610&group=rec.arts.tv#205610

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 19:02:29 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 00:02 UTC

On 10/12/23 4:30 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 10/12/23 5:02 PM, Rhino wrote:
>> On Thu, 12 Oct 2023 08:13:22 -0700 (PDT)
>> chromebook test <chromiumtest56@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> White House walks back Biden’s claim he saw children beheaded by Hamas
>>> US president spokesperson says comments were based on news reports
>>> and claims of Israeli officials. 12 Oct 2023
>>> https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/12/white-house-walks-back-bidens-claim-he-saw-children-beheaded-by-hamas
>>>

>>> Biden on Wednesday described seeing images of mutilated children
>>> during a meeting with Jewish leaders at the White House.
>>
>> Do you still think the Israelis are the bad guys or are you coming
>> around to the idea that the Palestinians aren't such nice people?
>>

> Do you know who you're talking to?  Mime thinks the Jooze invented cancer.
>
> While I criticize how the Israelis have conducted themselves, Hamas are
> barbarians who need to be wiped off the face of the Earth.  Nobody has
> clean hands here... but one side's are stained bloody with the blood of
> children and old people.
>
> No quarter.

So there's an age bracket that's recommended for killing?

Re: They took the baby's out of the incubators

<uga2mc$2pgab$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205617&group=rec.arts.tv#205617

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 20:23:38 -0400
 by: FPP - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 00:23 UTC

On 10/12/23 8:02 PM, trotsky wrote:
> On 10/12/23 4:30 PM, FPP wrote:
>> On 10/12/23 5:02 PM, Rhino wrote:

>>> Do you still think the Israelis are the bad guys or are you coming
>>> around to the idea that the Palestinians aren't such nice people?
>>>

>> Do you know who you're talking to?  Mime thinks the Jooze invented
>> cancer.
>>
>> While I criticize how the Israelis have conducted themselves, Hamas
>> are barbarians who need to be wiped off the face of the Earth.  Nobody
>> has clean hands here... but one side's are stained bloody with the
>> blood of children and old people.
>>
>> No quarter.
>

> So there's an age bracket that's recommended for killing?

It just means there's ZERO humanity left when you target babies and burn
old women alive because they can't travel as a hostage.

Nobody can make the case that a baby deserves to be murdered. (Except
Trump, who said that actually happens all the time here in America.)

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: They took the baby's out of the incubators

<ky7WM.10750$KCJd.3249@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205657&group=rec.arts.tv#205657

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 03:51:27 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 08:51 UTC

On 10/12/23 7:23 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 10/12/23 8:02 PM, trotsky wrote:

>>> Do you know who you're talking to?  Mime thinks the Jooze invented
>>> cancer.
>>>
>>> While I criticize how the Israelis have conducted themselves, Hamas
>>> are barbarians who need to be wiped off the face of the Earth.
>>> Nobody has clean hands here... but one side's are stained bloody with
>>> the blood of children and old people.
>>>
>>> No quarter.
>>

>> So there's an age bracket that's recommended for killing?
>

> It just means there's ZERO humanity left when you target babies and burn
> old women alive because they can't travel as a hostage.
>
> Nobody can make the case that a baby deserves to be murdered.  (Except
> Trump, who said that actually happens all the time here in America.)

You're right, nobody can. But is Netanyahu and his assasins killing
them the right way? Amazingly, AOC hit the nail on the head:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

This is collective punishment and a violation of international law.

We cannot starve nearly a million children to death over the horrific
actions of Hamas, whose disregard for Israeli, Palestinian, and human
life overall could not be more clear.

We must draw a line.

Re: They took the baby's out of the incubators

<ugbslv$39nqb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205686&group=rec.arts.tv#205686

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 04:30:41 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 08:30 UTC

no_offline_contact@example.com wrote:
>chromebook test <chromiumtest56@gmail.com> wrote:

>> White House walks back Biden’s claim he saw children beheaded by Hamas
>> US president spokesperson says comments were based on news reports
>> and claims of Israeli officials. 12 Oct 2023
>>
>> Biden on Wednesday described seeing images of mutilated children
>> during a meeting with Jewish leaders at the White House.
>
>Do you still think the Israelis are the bad guys or are you coming
>around to the idea that the Palestinians aren't such nice people?

He's prpearing for rationalizing the inevitable leftists turning against
Israel.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: They took the baby's out of the incubators

<58eb20c1-9a96-4b3d-8cd9-f95b90e21b52n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206646&group=rec.arts.tv#206646

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 19:33:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 02:33 UTC

On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 5:02:25 PM UTC-4, Rhino wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Oct 2023 08:13:22 -0700 (PDT)
> chromebook test <chromiu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > White House walks back Biden’s claim he saw children beheaded by Hamas
> > US president spokesperson says comments were based on news reports
> > and claims of Israeli officials. 12 Oct 2023
> > https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/12/white-house-walks-back-bidens-claim-he-saw-children-beheaded-by-hamas
> >

> > Biden on Wednesday described seeing images of mutilated children
> > during a meeting with Jewish leaders at the White House.

> Do you still think the Israelis are the bad guys

Infants' lives at risk if electricity stops, Gaza doctor warns
From CNN's Kareem Khadder, Evan John and Eyad Kourdi

Many infants relying on ventilators would not survive an interruption of electricity in Gaza, a senior doctor in the besieged coastal enclave has warned, as he painted a grim picture of the situation at his hospital.

In a video released by the Gaza Ministry of Health on Sunday, Dr. Fu'ad al-Bulbul, head of the neonatal department unit at Al-Shifa hospital, said any stop of the electricity supply would be "catastrophic."

"Most of [the] babies depend[ing] on ventilators will die because we can save only one [or] two babies but, we cannot save all babies," he said.
Al-Bulbul spoke amid concerns that fuel supplies essential to keeping hospital generators on and electricity running are perilously low. Earlier Sunday, the UN agency aiding Palestine refugees (UNRWA) cautioned that its fuel reserves will deplete in three days, jeopardizing humanitarian efforts in Gaza.

The nursery at Al-Shifa hospital, which has 45 incubators, predominantly cares for preterm babies resulting from high-risk pregnancies, al-Bulbul said..

"Unfortunately, at the moment we have not any medical supply — the essential drugs which is essential drugs as lifesaving for baby in the first two hours of life," he said.

Highlighting the severe shortage of essential medicines, the doctor revealed they had run out of surfactant and had used their last vial of caffeine citrate on Sunday.

The unit is overwhelmed with caseloads, most infants are critically ill and the medical team has worked 18 straight days, leaving them exhausted, he added.

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-10-22-23/index.html