We have reason to be afraid. This is a terrible place. -- John Berryman

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?Andrew W
`* Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?Scout
 +- Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?Skeeter
 +* Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?El Kabong
 |`* Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?Andrew W
 | `- Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?El Kabong
 `- Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?Governor Swill

1
Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?

<ug74dg$223v1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205465&group=rec.arts.tv#205465

From: spa...@defense.com (Andrew W)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism
Subject: Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 08:34:37 +1100
 by: Andrew W - Wed, 11 Oct 2023 21:34 UTC

"Brent Ashton" wrote in message news:ug71bj$211nc$10@dont-email.me...

>He's a traitor working for our enemies.
>
>Look what he did here:
>
>"Shortly after he left office, former President Donald J. Trump shared
>apparently classified information about American nuclear submarines with an
>Australian businessman during an evening of conversation at Mar-a-Lago, his
>private club and residence in Florida, according to two people familiar
>with
>the matter"

Every country already knows that America has nuclear submarines.

--
Government is the problem. ~ Ronald Reagan

Woke: One who becomes awake to societal wrongs but blames all the wrong
things and people.

http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site

Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?

<ug8qtl$2goq4$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205513&group=rec.arts.tv#205513

From: me4g...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 08:04:40 -0500
 by: Scout - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 13:04 UTC

"Andrew W" <space@defense.com> wrote in message
> "Brent Ashton" wrote in message news:ug71bj$211nc$10@dont-email.me...
>>
>>He's a traitor working for our enemies.
>>
>>Look what he did here:
>>
>>"Shortly after he left office, former President Donald J. Trump shared
>>apparently classified information about American nuclear submarines with
>>an

I will simply note that most of the claims about Trump's "apparent" actions,
never took place. So why should then be any more creditable than the rest of
the BS they claim is "apparent" about Trump?

Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?

<MPG.3f91a1a4c444e4e998f92e@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205516&group=rec.arts.tv#205516

From: Skeeterw...@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 07:25:13 -0600
 by: Skeeter - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 13:25 UTC

In article <ug8qtl$2goq4$4@dont-email.me>,
me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net says...

> "Andrew W" <space@defense.com> wrote in message
> > "Brent Ashton" wrote in message news:ug71bj$211nc$10@dont-email.me...
> >>
> >>He's a traitor working for our enemies.
> >>
> >>Look what he did here:
> >>
> >>"Shortly after he left office, former President Donald J. Trump shared
> >>apparently classified information about American nuclear submarines with
> >>an
>
> I will simply note that most of the claims about Trump's "apparent" actions,
> never took place. So why should then be any more creditable than the rest of
> the BS they claim is "apparent" about Trump?

They are owned by the liberal news.

Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?

<j6sgii9ejeh0vl8e6i5oj2pormhfpj70kl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205591&group=rec.arts.tv#205591

From: twa...@the.noodle (El Kabong)
Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 15:22:40 -0700
 by: El Kabong - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 22:22 UTC

Scout wrote:
> "Andrew W" <space@defense.com> wrote in message
> > "Brent Ashton" wrote in message news:ug71bj$211nc$10@dont-email.me...
> >>
> >>He's a traitor working for our enemies.
> >>
> >>Look what he did here:
> >>
> >>"Shortly after he left office, former President Donald J. Trump shared
> >>apparently classified information about American nuclear submarines with
> >>an
>
> I will simply note that most of the claims about Trump's "apparent" actions,
> never took place. So why should then be any more creditable than the rest of
> the BS they claim is "apparent" about Trump?

So you think the allegations that Trump committed dozens
of crimes, for which he's about to be tried in criminal
court, are unremarkable.

Mehhh... what's a few crimes between friends? All in a
day's work for the orange idjit.

Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?

<uga81v$2uava$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205631&group=rec.arts.tv#205631

From: spa...@defense.com (Andrew W)
Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 12:55:08 +1100
 by: Andrew W - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 01:55 UTC

"El Kabong" wrote in message

>Scout wrote:

>> I will simply note that most of the claims about Trump's "apparent"
>> actions,
>> never took place. So why should then be any more creditable than the rest
>> of
>> the BS they claim is "apparent" about Trump?
>
>So you think the allegations that Trump committed dozens
>of crimes, for which he's about to be tried in criminal
>court, are unremarkable.
>
>Mehhh... what's a few crimes between friends? All in a
>day's work for the orange idjit.

The accusations are by the left and are political in nature. It's a big
smear campaign by the real crooks. It's called election interference and
weaponisation of the law (lawfare).
It's what goes on in banana republics like Cuba, Colombia, Costa Rica etc.
That's what America and other countries are becoming.

--
Government is the problem. ~ Ronald Reagan

Woke: One who becomes awake to societal wrongs but blames all the wrong
things and people.

http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site

Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?

<2ughiihote8k13g9kp3hrff9tdh1pnl7nq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205643&group=rec.arts.tv#205643

From: twa...@the.noodle (El Kabong)
Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 21:23:22 -0700
 by: El Kabong - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 04:23 UTC

Andrew W wrote:
> "El Kabong" wrote in message
> >Scout wrote:

> >> I will simply note that most of the claims about Trump's "apparent"
> >> actions,
> >> never took place. So why should then be any more creditable than the rest
> >> of
> >> the BS they claim is "apparent" about Trump?
> >
> >So you think the allegations that Trump committed dozens
> >of crimes, for which he's about to be tried in criminal
> >court, are unremarkable.
> >
> >Mehhh... what's a few crimes between friends? All in a
> >day's work for the orange idjit.
> >

> The accusations are by the left and are political in nature. It's a big
> smear campaign by the real crooks. It's called election interference and
> weaponisation of the law (lawfare).

QAndrew, i'm afraid you have been brainwashed by the
corrupt Big Vitamins and Colloidal Silver corps and the
alternative-fact websites they run.

You need to do your own research and look at both sides
of the story.

> It's what goes on in banana republics like Cuba, Colombia, Costa Rica etc.
> That's what America and other countries are becoming.

In banana republics, incumbents always win the election.
It's the opposition that has to attempt a coup.

Re: Why Did Trump Give Iran $6 Billion and Supply Them With Nukes?

<l79iiidrkqurtc53i99paa6ham3pqa14bq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=205664&group=rec.arts.tv#205664

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 07:08:13 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 11:08 UTC

On Thu, 12 Oct 2023 08:04:40 -0500, "Scout" <me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>
wrote:

>"Andrew W" <space@defense.com> wrote in message
>> "Brent Ashton" wrote in message news:ug71bj$211nc$10@dont-email.me...
>>>
>>>He's a traitor working for our enemies.
>>>
>>>Look what he did here:
>>>
>>>"Shortly after he left office, former President Donald J. Trump shared
>>>apparently classified information about American nuclear submarines with
>>>an
>
>I will simply note that most of the claims about Trump's "apparent" actions,
>never took place. So why should then be any more creditable than the rest of
>the BS they claim is "apparent" about Trump?

"BS" does not stand for "Confirmed Facts".

Swill
--
The Republican Party is the chosen Party of racists and neo Nazis.
Extreme rightists hate Lincoln, don't support race rights,

Not left, not right, forward. https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.