From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] Hamas official denies killing civilians
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 15:37:25 -0400
 by: Rhino - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 19:37 UTC

I meant to post this video yesterday. Sky News interviews a Hamas
official who declares that Hamas has killed no civilians!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egipqa0ZhUk [14 minutes]

Of course the official has to distort the meaning of "civilian" beyond
recognition to make this claim. Apparently, "settlers" don't count as
civilians even if they are women and children or senior citizens!

--
Rhino