Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 17:24:06 -0700
From: pluted...@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
Subject: Re: Biden's speech: He invokes the "domino theory."
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
 by: Pluted Pup - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 00:24 UTC

On Thu, 19 Oct 2023 17:15:12 -0700, RichA wrote:

> He said that we must support Israel and Ukraine because if we don't, we'll see other actors trying to out or take over their neighbours. My response is, "so what?" If these countries are not economic lynch pins for the U.S. Whereas the people in the 50's and 60's right feared the spread of communism in Asia (which people with brains recognized would be major economic players in a decade or so) but Ukraine? A horribly corrupt backwater of the former USSR or Israel, a country that has cost the U.S. trillions to support and returned what? Certainly nothing with a value like their cost. Biden's vulgar appeal to people in the U.S. making weapons used in these conflicts borders on the incredible as a rationale for waging a war.

It's quite false. Putin's war on Ukraine is a
war on antisemitism with 100,000 dead antisemites.

Israel's war is a war on antisemitism, same as
Putin's war.

Logically, if we oppose Putin's war we should be
antisemitic and oppose Israel.

Re: Biden's speech: He invokes the "domino theory."

<0001HW.2AE24D4000FAD883309D6238F@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206296&group=rec.arts.tv#206296

Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 22:53:04 -0700
From: pluted...@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
 by: Pluted Pup - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 05:53 UTC

On Thu, 19 Oct 2023 19:23:35 -0700, RichA wrote:

> On Thursday, 19 October 2023 at 20:24:20 UTC-4, Pluted Pup wrote:
> > On Thu, 19 Oct 2023 17:15:12 -0700, RichA wrote:
> >
> > > He said that we must support Israel and Ukraine because if we don't, we'll see other actors trying to out or take over their neighbours. My response is, "so what?" If these countries are not economic lynch pins for the U.S. Whereas the people in the 50's and 60's right feared the spread of communism in Asia (which people with brains recognized would be major economic players in a decade or so) but Ukraine? A horribly corrupt backwater of the former USSR or Israel, a country that has cost the U.S. trillions to support and returned what? Certainly nothing with a value like their cost. Biden's vulgar appeal to people in the U.S. making weapons used in these conflicts borders on the incredible as a rationale for waging a war.
> > It's quite false. Putin's war on Ukraine is a
> > war on antisemitism with 100,000 dead antisemites.
> >
> > Israel's war is a war on antisemitism, same as
> > Putin's war.
> >
> > Logically, if we oppose Putin's war we should be
> > antisemitic and oppose Israel.
>
> No one said the war with Ukraine had anything to do with the Jews.

Putin's base is an all-Jewish criminal upper class
euphemistically called the Oligarchs. So far as I
know the Ukraine social system is the same. Of
course it's a Jewish War, Putin even called it
the War On Antisemitism, a war of Jews vs. antisemites.

Jewish scholars have proved that Europeans and
descendants are antisemitic to the core. Thus
your war on antisemitism is a Jewish War.

When you say "no one says" you mean no Jew says.

Re: Biden's speech: He invokes the "domino theory."

<0001HW.2AE24DBE00FAF5F1309D6238F@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206297&group=rec.arts.tv#206297

Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 22:55:10 -0700
From: pluted...@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
 by: Pluted Pup - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 05:55 UTC

On Thu, 19 Oct 2023 22:53:04 -0700, Pluted Pup wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Oct 2023 19:23:35 -0700, RichA wrote:

> > > It's quite false. Putin's war on Ukraine is a
> > > war on antisemitism with 100,000 dead antisemites.
> > >
> > > Israel's war is a war on antisemitism, same as
> > > Putin's war.
> > >
> > > Logically, if we oppose Putin's war we should be
> > > antisemitic and oppose Israel.
> >
> > No one said the war with Ukraine had anything to do with the Jews.
>
> Putin's base is an all-Jewish criminal upper class
> euphemistically called the Oligarchs. So far as I
> know the Ukraine social system is the same. Of
> course it's a Jewish War, Putin even called it
> the War On Antisemitism, a war of Jews vs. antisemites.
>
> Jewish scholars have proved that Europeans and
> descendants are antisemitic to the core. Thus
> your war on antisemitism is a Jewish War.
>
> When you say "no one says" you mean no Jew says.

Never Forget the Jewish War On Whites!