Every man is as God made him, ay, and often worse. -- Miguel de Cervantes

arts / rec.arts.tv / The Most San Francisco Story Ever

SubjectAuthor
* The Most San Francisco Story EverBTR1701
`* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverRhino
 `* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverBTR1701
  +- Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverFPP
  `* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverRhino
   `* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverBTR1701
    +* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverNyssa
    |`* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverBTR1701
    | +* Re: The Most San Francisco Story Everanim8rfsk
    | |`* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverBTR1701
    | | `* Re: The Most San Francisco Story Everanim8rfsk
    | |  `* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverRhino
    | |   `- Re: The Most San Francisco Story Everanim8rfsk
    | +* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverNyssa
    | |`* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverBTR1701
    | | `* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverNyssa
    | |  `* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverBTR1701
    | |   `- Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverThe Horny Goat
    | +- Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverRhino
    | `* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverThe Horny Goat
    |  `- Re: The Most San Francisco Story Everanim8rfsk
    `* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverThe Horny Goat
     `* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverBTR1701
      +* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverFPP
      |`- Re: The Most San Francisco Story Evertrotsky
      +* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EvermoviePig
      |`* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverBTR1701
      | +- Re: The Most San Francisco Story Evertrotsky
      | +- Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverAdam H. Kerman
      | `* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EvermoviePig
      |  `* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverBTR1701
      |   +* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EvermoviePig
      |   |+- Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverBTR1701
      |   |`* Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverFPP
      |   | `- Re: The Most San Francisco Story Evertrotsky
      |   `- Re: The Most San Francisco Story Evertrotsky
      `- Re: The Most San Francisco Story EverThe Horny Goat

Pages:12
The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<J_icncbgTIL1sq74nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206376&group=rec.arts.tv#206376

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: The Most San Francisco Story Ever
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 01:54:48 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 01:54 UTC

This might be the most San Francisco story I've ever heard yet.

A convicted child molester set up a tent across from an elementary school
displaying a sign offering "free fentanyl for new users". He has been doing
this for two years without any interference from any level of government in
the city.

SFPD Captain Chris Canning: "I was told he is in compliance with all the
components of what his sex registration are."

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1715438850577747968/vid/avc1/640x360/igmISE7nMADdAR8w.mp4?tag=14

Forward! Progressivism!

Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<20231020220042.00003049@example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206377&group=rec.arts.tv#206377

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 22:00:42 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 02:00 UTC

On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 01:54:48 +0000
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> This might be the most San Francisco story I've ever heard yet.
>
> A convicted child molester set up a tent across from an elementary
> school displaying a sign offering "free fentanyl for new users". He
> has been doing this for two years without any interference from any
> level of government in the city.
>
> SFPD Captain Chris Canning: "I was told he is in compliance with all
> the components of what his sex registration are."
>

> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1715438850577747968/vid/avc1/640x360/igmISE7nMADdAR8w.mp4?tag=14
>
> Forward! Progressivism!

Isn't selling (or giving away) fentanyl still a crime in California? Or
has that been de-criminalized too?

--
Rhino

Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<H3-dnS1yr_zlpa74nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206378&group=rec.arts.tv#206378

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 02:33:28 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 02:33 UTC

On Oct 20, 2023 at 7:00:42 PM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 01:54:48 +0000
> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> This might be the most San Francisco story I've ever heard yet.
>>
>> A convicted child molester set up a tent across from an elementary
>> school displaying a sign offering "free fentanyl for new users". He
>> has been doing this for two years without any interference from any
>> level of government in the city.
>>
>> SFPD Captain Chris Canning: "I was told he is in compliance with all
>> the components of what his sex registration are."
>>

>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1715438850577747968/vid/avc1/640x360/igmISE7nMADdAR8w.mp4?tag=14
>>
>> Forward! Progressivism!
>>
> Isn't selling (or giving away) fentanyl still a crime in California? Or
> has that been de-criminalized too?

There are literally dozens of things in California that are crimes under the
penal code but which police have been ordered by the 'progressive' Democrat
politicians not to enforce against vagrants and illegals. Normal taxpaying
citizens, however, still must strictly abide by every rule, ordinance, code,
statute, and law or risk ruthless enforcement action.

For example, back during the 2020 BLM Summer of Love, we had a curfew declared
in L.A. County due to the rioting and looting. I was on the beach that day,
reading and enjoying the sun and hadn't heard about it on the news. I was
dozing in my beach chair at 5:00 PM when I was abruptly awakened by the sound
of police siren behind me. A cop on a 4-wheeler told me I had to clear the
beach because of the curfew. As I started gathering my stuff to leave, I
pointed out to the cop that he missed the vagrant sleeping under a nearby
lifeguard tower. The cop told me the vagrant was exempt from the curfew.

So I, a normal taxpaying citizen who was neither suspected of nor accused of
any crime, was being banned from the beach and placed under house arrest but
the blasted out meth-addict who does nothing but leech off society and commit
daily crimes was exempt from enforcement of the law and was now the *only* one
who was allowed to enjoy a summer evening at the beach.

Two sets of laws, depending on who you are.

I did ask the cop, when he told me the vagrant was exempt, "What if I identify
as homeless? Can I stay here on the beach?" He said, "Please don't put me in
that kind of a jackpot. I've had a long enough day already."

Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<uh04p7$1m2m7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206404&group=rec.arts.tv#206404

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 05:14:15 -0400
 by: FPP - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 09:14 UTC

On 10/20/23 10:33 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Oct 20, 2023 at 7:00:42 PM PDT, "Rhino" <no_offline_contact@example.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 01:54:48 +0000
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This might be the most San Francisco story I've ever heard yet.
>>>
>>> A convicted child molester set up a tent across from an elementary
>>> school displaying a sign offering "free fentanyl for new users". He
>>> has been doing this for two years without any interference from any
>>> level of government in the city.
>>>
>>> SFPD Captain Chris Canning: "I was told he is in compliance with all
>>> the components of what his sex registration are."
>>>

>>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1715438850577747968/vid/avc1/640x360/igmISE7nMADdAR8w.mp4?tag=14
>>>
>>> Forward! Progressivism!
>>>
>> Isn't selling (or giving away) fentanyl still a crime in California? Or
>> has that been de-criminalized too?
>
> There are literally dozens of things in California that are crimes under the
> penal code but which police have been ordered by the 'progressive' Democrat
> politicians not to enforce against vagrants and illegals. Normal taxpaying
> citizens, however, still must strictly abide by every rule, ordinance, code,
> statute, and law or risk ruthless enforcement action.
>
> For example, back during the 2020 BLM Summer of Love, we had a curfew declared
> in L.A. County due to the rioting and looting. I was on the beach that day,
> reading and enjoying the sun and hadn't heard about it on the news. I was
> dozing in my beach chair at 5:00 PM when I was abruptly awakened by the sound
> of police siren behind me. A cop on a 4-wheeler told me I had to clear the
> beach because of the curfew. As I started gathering my stuff to leave, I
> pointed out to the cop that he missed the vagrant sleeping under a nearby
> lifeguard tower. The cop told me the vagrant was exempt from the curfew.
>
> So I, a normal taxpaying citizen who was neither suspected of nor accused of
> any crime, was being banned from the beach and placed under house arrest but
> the blasted out meth-addict who does nothing but leech off society and commit
> daily crimes was exempt from enforcement of the law and was now the *only* one
> who was allowed to enjoy a summer evening at the beach.
>
> Two sets of laws, depending on who you are.
>
> I did ask the cop, when he told me the vagrant was exempt, "What if I identify
> as homeless? Can I stay here on the beach?" He said, "Please don't put me in
> that kind of a jackpot. I've had a long enough day already."

Let me guess... he was a big guy, strong guy. And he had tears in his
eyes, no doubt.

We've heard this story before, I think...

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<20231021080340.000025e7@example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206410&group=rec.arts.tv#206410

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 08:03:40 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 12:03 UTC

On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 02:33:28 +0000
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> On Oct 20, 2023 at 7:00:42 PM PDT, "Rhino"
> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 01:54:48 +0000
> > BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> >
> >> This might be the most San Francisco story I've ever heard yet.
> >>
> >> A convicted child molester set up a tent across from an elementary
> >> school displaying a sign offering "free fentanyl for new users".
> >> He has been doing this for two years without any interference from
> >> any level of government in the city.
> >>
> >> SFPD Captain Chris Canning: "I was told he is in compliance with
> >> all the components of what his sex registration are."
> >>

> >> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1715438850577747968/vid/avc1/640x360/igmISE7nMADdAR8w.mp4?tag=14
> >>
> >> Forward! Progressivism!
> >>
> > Isn't selling (or giving away) fentanyl still a crime in
> > California? Or has that been de-criminalized too?
>
> There are literally dozens of things in California that are crimes
> under the penal code but which police have been ordered by the
> 'progressive' Democrat politicians not to enforce against vagrants
> and illegals. Normal taxpaying citizens, however, still must strictly
> abide by every rule, ordinance, code, statute, and law or risk
> ruthless enforcement action.
>
> For example, back during the 2020 BLM Summer of Love, we had a curfew
> declared in L.A. County due to the rioting and looting. I was on the
> beach that day, reading and enjoying the sun and hadn't heard about
> it on the news. I was dozing in my beach chair at 5:00 PM when I was
> abruptly awakened by the sound of police siren behind me. A cop on a
> 4-wheeler told me I had to clear the beach because of the curfew. As
> I started gathering my stuff to leave, I pointed out to the cop that
> he missed the vagrant sleeping under a nearby lifeguard tower. The
> cop told me the vagrant was exempt from the curfew.
>
> So I, a normal taxpaying citizen who was neither suspected of nor
> accused of any crime, was being banned from the beach and placed
> under house arrest but the blasted out meth-addict who does nothing
> but leech off society and commit daily crimes was exempt from
> enforcement of the law and was now the *only* one who was allowed to
> enjoy a summer evening at the beach.
>
> Two sets of laws, depending on who you are.
>
> I did ask the cop, when he told me the vagrant was exempt, "What if I
> identify as homeless? Can I stay here on the beach?" He said, "Please
> don't put me in that kind of a jackpot. I've had a long enough day
> already."

The double-standard is blindingly obvious from your story. Still,
vagrancy and curfews are a far cry from open distribution of fentanyl.
How do the "progressives" in San Francisco rationalize turning a blind
eye to that?

--
Rhino

Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<4YWdnZ4TfPywVq74nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206413&group=rec.arts.tv#206413

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 12:59:25 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 12:59 UTC

> On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 02:33:28 +0000
> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> On Oct 20, 2023 at 7:00:42 PM PDT, "Rhino"
>> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> Isn't selling (or giving away) fentanyl still a crime in
>>> California? Or has that been de-criminalized too?
>>
>> There are literally dozens of things in California that are crimes
>> under the penal code but which police have been ordered by the
>> 'progressive' Democrat politicians not to enforce against vagrants
>> and illegals. Normal taxpaying citizens, however, still must strictly
>> abide by every rule, ordinance, code, statute, and law or risk
>> ruthless enforcement action.
>>
>> For example, back during the 2020 BLM Summer of Love, we had a curfew
>> declared in L.A. County due to the rioting and looting. I was on the
>> beach that day, reading and enjoying the sun and hadn't heard about
>> it on the news. I was dozing in my beach chair at 5:00 PM when I was
>> abruptly awakened by the sound of police siren behind me. A cop on a
>> 4-wheeler told me I had to clear the beach because of the curfew. As
>> I started gathering my stuff to leave, I pointed out to the cop that
>> he missed the vagrant sleeping under a nearby lifeguard tower. The
>> cop told me the vagrant was exempt from the curfew.
>>
>> So I, a normal taxpaying citizen who was neither suspected of nor
>> accused of any crime, was being banned from the beach and placed
>> under house arrest but the blasted out meth-addict who does nothing
>> but leech off society and commit daily crimes was exempt from
>> enforcement of the law and was now the *only* one who was allowed to
>> enjoy a summer evening at the beach.
>>
>> Two sets of laws, depending on who you are.
>>
>> I did ask the cop, when he told me the vagrant was exempt, "What if I
>> identify as homeless? Can I stay here on the beach?" He said, "Please
>> don't put me in that kind of a jackpot. I've had a long enough day
>> already."
>>

> The double-standard is blindingly obvious from your story. Still,
> vagrancy and curfews are a far cry from open distribution of fentanyl.
> How do the "progressives" in San Francisco rationalize turning a blind
> eye to that?

Because they're 'compassionate' and 'sensitive' and oh so 'progressive' and
arresting anyone for drugs is just more of that racist War on Drugs that
Republicans thought up and we won't be doing any more of that, no sir, we
absolutely will not.

Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<uh0mf5$1pg9g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206415&group=rec.arts.tv#206415

Followup: rec.arts.tv
From: Nys...@LogicalInsight.net (Nyssa)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 10:18:03 -0400
 by: Nyssa - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 14:18 UTC

BTR1701 wrote:

> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 02:33:28 +0000
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1715438850577747968/vid/avc1/640x360
/igmISE7nMADdAR8w.mp4?tag=14

>>> There are literally dozens of things in California that
>>> are crimes under the penal code but which police have
>>> been ordered by the 'progressive' Democrat politicians
>>> not to enforce against vagrants and illegals. Normal
>>> taxpaying citizens, however, still must strictly abide
>>> by every rule, ordinance, code, statute, and law or risk
>>> ruthless enforcement action.
>>>
>>> For example, back during the 2020 BLM Summer of Love, we
>>> had a curfew declared in L.A. County due to the rioting
>>> and looting. I was on the beach that day, reading and
>>> enjoying the sun and hadn't heard about it on the news.
>>> I was dozing in my beach chair at 5:00 PM when I was
>>> abruptly awakened by the sound of police siren behind
>>> me. A cop on a 4-wheeler told me I had to clear the
>>> beach because of the curfew. As I started gathering my
>>> stuff to leave, I pointed out to the cop that he missed
>>> the vagrant sleeping under a nearby lifeguard tower. The
>>> cop told me the vagrant was exempt from the curfew.
>>>
>>> So I, a normal taxpaying citizen who was neither
>>> suspected of nor accused of any crime, was being banned
>>> from the beach and placed under house arrest but the
>>> blasted out meth-addict who does nothing but leech off
>>> society and commit daily crimes was exempt from
>>> enforcement of the law and was now the *only* one who
>>> was allowed to enjoy a summer evening at the beach.
>>>
>>> Two sets of laws, depending on who you are.
>>>
>>> I did ask the cop, when he told me the vagrant was
>>> exempt, "What if I identify as homeless? Can I stay here
>>> on the beach?" He said, "Please don't put me in that
>>> kind of a jackpot. I've had a long enough day already."
>>>

>> The double-standard is blindingly obvious from your
>> story. Still, vagrancy and curfews are a far cry from
>> open distribution of fentanyl. How do the "progressives"
>> in San Francisco rationalize turning a blind eye to that?
>
> Because they're 'compassionate' and 'sensitive' and oh so
> 'progressive' and arresting anyone for drugs is just more
> of that racist War on Drugs that Republicans thought up
> and we won't be doing any more of that, no sir, we
> absolutely will not.

You'd think that they'd at least be able to tag him for
not having a business license (with that tent being his
place of business).

Nyssa, who is always trying to find a loophole to solve
a problem

Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<atropos-3233CD.10590521102023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206438&group=rec.arts.tv#206438

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 10:59:05 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 17:59 UTC

In article <uh0mf5$1pg9g$1@dont-email.me>,
Nyssa <Nyssa@LogicalInsight.net> wrote:

> BTR1701 wrote:
>
> > Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> >> The double-standard is blindingly obvious from your
> >> story. Still, vagrancy and curfews are a far cry from
> >> open distribution of fentanyl. How do the "progressives"
> >> in San Francisco rationalize turning a blind eye to that?
> >
> > Because they're 'compassionate' and 'sensitive' and oh so
> > 'progressive' and arresting anyone for drugs is just more
> > of that racist War on Drugs that Republicans thought up
> > and we won't be doing any more of that, no sir, we
> > absolutely will not.
>
> You'd think that they'd at least be able to tag him for
> not having a business license (with that tent being his
> place of business).

Oh, we don't do require that anymore, either, if the person is a vagrant
or an illegal.

Several years back, the city health inspectors and other code enforcers
were making it impossible for illegals to run food trucks and sidewalk
grills and fruit stands because they were doing their jobs and requiring
business licenses and health certifications.

Try opening a food truck or any other business that sells food to the
public in L.A. The mountain of red tape and bureaucracy you have to
hurdle is both expensive (upwards of $10,000 for a brick-and-mortar
restaurant; $2000 for a mobile food serving vehicle) and time-consuming.
It can take over a year to get through it all. Because of that, many
illegals began running food businesses without bothering to obey the
law. (I mean, why not, right? They didn't bother to obey the law in
coming here in the first place, why bother with any subsequent laws?) So
when the city health inspectors did their jobs and shut them down, the
city council deemed this "unfair to the immigrant community" and gave
illegals an official free pass on the whole "health and safety" part of
running a food business. They can no longer be shut down for not having
a business license or not having passed a health inspection. Normal
Taxpaying Citizens (NTCs), however, still must comply with every single
regulation.
The police department was also told not to enforce parking regulations
on food trucks run by illegals, so they now routinely pull up in front
of legitimate restaurants and start poaching their customers and there's
nothing the NTCs running those businesses, who followed every expensive
rule and regulation, can do about the illegal who didn't. They're told
by the cops that the illegals are hands-off. (And those same cops will
still ticket and tow the vehicles of NTCs who are illegally parked. Just
not the vehicles of illegals.)

Then there's driver licenses. The law in California is if you're caught
driving without a valid license, your car is impounded for 30 days.
The mayor of L.A. and the chief of police felt that was grossly unfair
to illegals because "they're just hardworking people who need their cars
to get to work to feed their families". The implication being, I guess,
that us NTCs *don't* need our cars to get to work to feed our families.
We're all just using them for joyriding or something. Nevertheless, it
became the official policy of the city of Los Angeles to only impound
the car of an illegal caught driving without a license for 3 days, not
30. NTCs, on the other hand, are still subject to the 30-day penalty.
(Never mind that this is a state law we're talking about and neither the
mayor nor the chief of police has the authority to just change the law
because they don't like it. Doesn't matter to them, though. They have an
Agenda and if disobeying laws they don't like is necessary to fulfill
it, that's what they'll do.)

If you're a homeless bum, you can do everything from blocking public
rights of way to erecting unpermitted structures, to public nudity and
public lewdness (there's a vagrant who regularly openly masturbates on
the La Brea on-ramp to the 10 freeway with impunity; cops have been
repeatedly called but they do nothing about it), to illegal drug use and
possession and trafficking, prostitution and pimping, arson, theft,
vandalism, and trespassing and absolutely nothing will happen to you
because the powers that be have declared the vagrants off limits. A year
or so ago, a family in Venice came back from vacation to find a vagrant
had broken into their home and trashed it and was living in it-- he was
bathing completely nude in their hot tub when they walked in. The cops
arrived and did nothing more than tell him he had to leave. They
wouldn't even arrest him. (I'm actually surprised they did that much.
It's entirely plausible in today's California for the cops to have told
the family the vagrant was now a tenant and had rights and they'd have
to go to court if they wanted to evict him and then arrested *them* if
they tried to run the vagrant off.)

But if NTCs do any of that stuff above, the cops'll arrest and/or fine
them in a heartbeat. You park your car in your own driveway and your
bumper is 1/2 inch over the sidewalk line, well by god you're 'blocking
a public right of way' and you'll get a $150 fine. Meanwhile, the
stinking vagrant two blocks down has erected an entire rickety wooden
structure over the entire sidewalk and covered it in tarps and newspaper
and is regularly squatting in the middle of the street to squeeze out a
steamer and the cops say "Huh? What?"

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<1299018398.719608142.839184.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206447&group=rec.arts.tv#206447

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 12:12:12 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 19:12 UTC

<atropos-0EF712.13081321102023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206451&group=rec.arts.tv#206451

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 13:08:14 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 20:08 UTC

In article
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> [...]
> > and is regularly squatting in the middle of the street to squeeze out a
> > steamer and the cops say "Huh? What?"
> >
> > Bottom line, if you're not an illegal alien, a stinking homeless bum, or
> > a criminal locked up in prison by an unfair society, the politicians
> > running this city, county, and state have little use for you. If you're
> > a NTC, the only good you are to them is a wallet they can dip into for
> > more tax money whenever they feel like it, but other than that they'd
> > appreciate it if you'd just shut up and go away.
> >
> > Progress! Forward!
> >
> The Scottsdale police department was told to only stand and watch and take
> no action to keep your buddy Jake Paul from taking down Fashion Square
> Mall.
>
> I mean, seriously, rioters. Can't they fire some teargas at them? Frankly,
> I'd preferred if they had killed them all.

<1283459784.719613418.792265.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206464&group=rec.arts.tv#206464

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 14:04:38 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 21:04 UTC

<uh1j5f$20f8d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206476&group=rec.arts.tv#206476

Followup: rec.arts.tv
From: Nys...@LogicalInsight.net (Nyssa)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 18:27:43 -0400
 by: Nyssa - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 22:27 UTC

BTR1701 wrote:

> [...]
> own driveway and your bumper is 1/2 inch over the sidewalk
> line, well by god you're 'blocking a public right of way'
> and you'll get a $150 fine. Meanwhile, the stinking
> vagrant two blocks down has erected an entire rickety
> wooden structure over the entire sidewalk and covered it
> in tarps and newspaper and is regularly squatting in the
> middle of the street to squeeze out a steamer and the cops
> say "Huh? What?"
>
> Bottom line, if you're not an illegal alien, a stinking
> homeless bum, or a criminal locked up in prison by an
> unfair society, the politicians running this city, county,
> and state have little use for you. If you're a NTC, the
> only good you are to them is a wallet they can dip into
> for more tax money whenever they feel like it, but other
> than that they'd appreciate it if you'd just shut up and

<atropos-D390D7.16000821102023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206482&group=rec.arts.tv#206482

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 16:00:08 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 23:00 UTC

In article <uh1j5f$20f8d$1@dont-email.me>,
Nyssa <Nyssa@LogicalInsight.net> wrote:

> BTR1701 wrote:

> > Bottom line, if you're not an illegal alien, a stinking
> > homeless bum, or a criminal locked up in prison by an
> > unfair society, the politicians running this city, county,
> > and state have little use for you. If you're a NTC, the
> > only good you are to them is a wallet they can dip into
> > for more tax money whenever they feel like it, but other
> > than that they'd appreciate it if you'd just shut up and
> > go away.
> >
> > Progress! Forward!
>
> Uh, remind me why you're still there considering the
> paradise the place has become.

There's a girlfriend who I've become somewhat fond of who still has a
while to go before her retirement and pension vests. I've grudgingly
amended my escape plans to account for that.

> Nyssa, who would be loading up one of her trucks ASAP

Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<uh1lot$211fl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206484&group=rec.arts.tv#206484

Followup: rec.arts.tv
From: Nys...@LogicalInsight.net (Nyssa)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 19:12:18 -0400
 by: Nyssa - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 23:12 UTC

BTR1701 wrote:

> In article <uh1j5f$20f8d$1@dont-email.me>,
> Nyssa <Nyssa@LogicalInsight.net> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 wrote:
>
>> > Bottom line, if you're not an illegal alien, a stinking
>> > homeless bum, or a criminal locked up in prison by an
>> > unfair society, the politicians running this city,
>> > county, and state have little use for you. If you're a
>> > NTC, the only good you are to them is a wallet they can
>> > dip into for more tax money whenever they feel like it,
>> > but other than that they'd appreciate it if you'd just
>> > shut up and go away.
>> >
>> > Progress! Forward!
>>
>> Uh, remind me why you're still there considering the
>> paradise the place has become.
>
> There's a girlfriend who I've become somewhat fond of who
> still has a while to go before her retirement and pension
> vests. I've grudgingly amended my escape plans to account
> for that.
>
>> Nyssa, who would be loading up one of her trucks ASAP

Ah! That's a very acceptable excuse!

Tell her to *hurry*!!

Nyssa, who will send a calendar to mark off the days
if that will help

Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<20231022090255.0000601b@example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206531&group=rec.arts.tv#206531

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 09:02:55 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 13:02 UTC

On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 10:59:05 -0700
> [...]

> fine them in a heartbeat. You park your car in your own driveway and
> your bumper is 1/2 inch over the sidewalk line, well by god you're
> 'blocking a public right of way' and you'll get a $150 fine.
> Meanwhile, the stinking vagrant two blocks down has erected an entire
> rickety wooden structure over the entire sidewalk and covered it in
> tarps and newspaper and is regularly squatting in the middle of the
> street to squeeze out a steamer and the cops say "Huh? What?"
>
> Bottom line, if you're not an illegal alien, a stinking homeless bum,
> or a criminal locked up in prison by an unfair society, the
> politicians running this city, county, and state have little use for
> you. If you're a NTC, the only good you are to them is a wallet they
> can dip into for more tax money whenever they feel like it, but other
> than that they'd appreciate it if you'd just shut up and go away.

<20231022090608.000003b3@example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206533&group=rec.arts.tv#206533

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 09:06:08 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 13:06 UTC

On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 14:04:38 -0700
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> > In article
> > <1299018398.719608142.839184.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> > anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> >> The Scottsdale police department was told to only stand and watch
> >> and take no action to keep your buddy Jake Paul from taking down
> >> Fashion Square Mall.
> >>
> >> I mean, seriously, rioters. Can't they fire some teargas at them?
> >> Frankly, I'd preferred if they had killed them all.
> >
> > If he wasn't running with a bunch of BLMers at the time, they
> > probably would have. He's white and rich, after all. The only thing
> > that got him exempted from the law that day was being a crowd of
> > BLM exemptees.
>
> If you watch the footage, you won’t see all lotta black faces in the
> mob. They would’ve had to bus them in.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<709848782.719677866.204521.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206552&group=rec.arts.tv#206552

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
<20231022090608.000003b3@example.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 07:34:53 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 14:34 UTC

<MyOdnV-3l-tsW6v4nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206702&group=rec.arts.tv#206702

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 19:18:09 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 19:18 UTC

On Oct 21, 2023 at 4:12:18 PM PDT, "Nyssa" <Nyssa@LogicalInsight.net> wrote:

> BTR1701 wrote:
>
>> In article <uh1j5f$20f8d$1@dont-email.me>,
>> Nyssa <Nyssa@LogicalInsight.net> wrote:

>>> Uh, remind me why you're still there considering the
>>> paradise the place has become.
>>
>> There's a girlfriend who I've become somewhat fond of who
>> still has a while to go before her retirement and pension
>> vests. I've grudgingly amended my escape plans to account
>> for that.
>>
>>> Nyssa, who would be loading up one of her trucks ASAP
>
> Ah! That's a very acceptable excuse!
>
> Tell her to *hurry*!!
>
> Nyssa, who will send a calendar to mark off the days
> if that will help

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/307q3okvntvadhrssyw9r/CaliStrawBan.png?rlkey=c4txnym8p7gjhwfk26meya10x&dl=0

But thank god California passed that plastic straw ban, amirite?

Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<mj4jjihhvf3kg317fikiqht4k4smovc9c8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206939&group=rec.arts.tv#206939

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 15:11:23 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 22:11 UTC

On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 12:59:25 +0000, BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>Because they're 'compassionate' and 'sensitive' and oh so 'progressive' and
>arresting anyone for drugs is just more of that racist War on Drugs that
>Republicans thought up and we won't be doing any more of that, no sir, we
>absolutely will not.

Race? Since when is the doper's race mentioned?

Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<7t4jjil54jalvq4mi5rea0gd5534dpp70q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206940&group=rec.arts.tv#206940

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 15:17:19 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 22:17 UTC

On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 10:59:05 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>Bottom line, if you're not an illegal alien, a stinking homeless bum, or
>a criminal locked up in prison by an unfair society, the politicians
>running this city, county, and state have little use for you. If you're
>a NTC, the only good you are to them is a wallet they can dip into for
>more tax money whenever they feel like it, but other than that they'd
>appreciate it if you'd just shut up and go away.

After stories like this boy am I glad my parents removed themselves
(and 2 year old lil old me) from Frisco way back when - though I very
much doubt things had degenerated to this point back in 1958/59...

Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<atropos-BF6A2B.16005025102023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206943&group=rec.arts.tv#206943

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 16:00:50 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 23:00 UTC

In article <mj4jjihhvf3kg317fikiqht4k4smovc9c8@4ax.com>,
The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 12:59:25 +0000, BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> >Because they're 'compassionate' and 'sensitive' and oh so 'progressive' and
> >arresting anyone for drugs is just more of that racist War on Drugs that
> >Republicans thought up and we won't be doing any more of that, no sir, we
> >absolutely will not.
>
> Race? Since when is the doper's race mentioned?

Whenever you hear about 'mass incarceration'.

They love to trot out stats showing how 'disproportionate' blacks are in
the prison system. Of course they leave out how they also
disproportionately commit crime, so those prison numbers are no surprise.

Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<1963972430.719970901.730036.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206955&group=rec.arts.tv#206955

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 17:40:29 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 00:40 UTC

The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 10:59:05 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Bottom line, if you're not an illegal alien, a stinking homeless bum, or
>> a criminal locked up in prison by an unfair society, the politicians
>> running this city, county, and state have little use for you. If you're
>> a NTC, the only good you are to them is a wallet they can dip into for
>> more tax money whenever they feel like it, but other than that they'd
>> appreciate it if you'd just shut up and go away.
>
> After stories like this boy am I glad my parents removed themselves
> (and 2 year old lil old me) from Frisco way back when - though I very
> much doubt things had degenerated to this point back in 1958/59...

I can tell you from first-hand experience that Sausalito was a criminal
enterprise, including the police force in 1968.

Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<uhcf26$15905$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206965&group=rec.arts.tv#206965

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 21:23:18 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 01:23 UTC

On 10/25/23 7:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <mj4jjihhvf3kg317fikiqht4k4smovc9c8@4ax.com>,
> The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 12:59:25 +0000, BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Because they're 'compassionate' and 'sensitive' and oh so 'progressive' and
>>> arresting anyone for drugs is just more of that racist War on Drugs that
>>> Republicans thought up and we won't be doing any more of that, no sir, we
>>> absolutely will not.
>>
>> Race? Since when is the doper's race mentioned?
>
> Whenever you hear about 'mass incarceration'.
>
> They love to trot out stats showing how 'disproportionate' blacks are in
> the prison system. Of course they leave out how they also
> disproportionately commit crime, so those prison numbers are no surprise.

So, they didn't mention race at all, but you decided it did because it
fits your narrative.

Might whyte of you, Totally-Not-Racist Thanny.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<qRk_M.138217$sxoa.59274@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206984&group=rec.arts.tv#206984

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 23:15:33 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 03:15 UTC

On 10/25/2023 7:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <mj4jjihhvf3kg317fikiqht4k4smovc9c8@4ax.com>,
> The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 12:59:25 +0000, BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Because they're 'compassionate' and 'sensitive' and oh so 'progressive' and
>>> arresting anyone for drugs is just more of that racist War on Drugs that
>>> Republicans thought up and we won't be doing any more of that, no sir, we
>>> absolutely will not.
>>
>> Race? Since when is the doper's race mentioned?
>
> Whenever you hear about 'mass incarceration'.
>
> They love to trot out stats showing how 'disproportionate' blacks are in
> the prison system. Of course they leave out how they also
> disproportionately commit crime, so those prison numbers are no surprise.

If you're doing 'cause-and-effect', why do blacks commit more crime?

Re: The Most San Francisco Story Ever

<atropos-111998.22112725102023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206999&group=rec.arts.tv#206999

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 22:11:27 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 05:11 UTC

In article <qRk_M.138217$sxoa.59274@fx13.iad>,
moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> On 10/25/2023 7:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <mj4jjihhvf3kg317fikiqht4k4smovc9c8@4ax.com>,
> > The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

> >> Race? Since when is the doper's race mentioned?
> >
> > Whenever you hear about 'mass incarceration'.
> >
> > They love to trot out stats showing how 'disproportionate' blacks are in
> > the prison system. Of course they leave out how they also
> > disproportionately commit crime, so those prison numbers are no surprise.
>
> If you're doing 'cause-and-effect', why do blacks commit more crime?

Lemme guess... 'systemic racism'?