Time is an illusion perpetrated by the manufacturers of space.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Joe Biden - Here We Go Again !

SubjectAuthor
* Joe Biden - Here We Go Again !chromebook test
`* Re: Joe Biden - Here We Go Again !chromebook test
 `- Re: Joe Biden - Here We Go Again !chromebook test

1
Joe Biden - Here We Go Again !

<556b1901-7ea7-40e5-a9fe-6ba25fb0d394n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206416&group=rec.arts.tv#206416

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 07:16:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Joe Biden - Here We Go Again !
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 14:16 UTC

After the 2001 attacks in New York that were motivated by anger against the United States for its support for Israel and the brutal treatment of Palestinians, the United States military invaded the Middle East, primarily for the security of Israel. After spreading democracy for 20 years and killing hundreds of thousands of Arabs and Muslims, the Indispensable Nation tucked tail and left Afghanistan because the USA could not afford the cost of war anymore.

Now in late 2023 the Indispensable Nation, for Israel's security, wants to spread more democracy in the Middle East to guarantee Israel's security against the Palestinians.

--------------

Will It Go Round In Circles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k3XWXWMi18

I know these conflicts can seem far away. And it’s natural to ask: Why does this matter to America?

The risk of conflict and chaos could spread in other parts of the world especially in the Middle East.

The United States and our partners across the region are working to build a better future for the Middle East

American leadership is what holds the world together.

The security package I’m sending to Congress and asking Congress to do is an unprecedented commitment to Israel’s security

Many of you in the Muslim American community or the Arab American community, the Palestinian American community are saying to yourselves, “Here we go again,”

OCTOBER 20, 2023 Remarks by President Biden
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2023/10/20/remarks-by-president-biden

Re: Joe Biden - Here We Go Again !

<c92670a9-b799-4fd0-a45d-6bc8ee07eca7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206420&group=rec.arts.tv#206420

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 07:41:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Joe Biden - Here We Go Again !
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 14:41 UTC

On Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 10:16:59 AM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> After the 2001 attacks in New York that were motivated by anger against the United States for its support for Israel and the brutal treatment of Palestinians, the United States military invaded the Middle East, primarily for the security of Israel. After spreading democracy for 20 years and killing hundreds of thousands of Arabs and Muslims, the Indispensable Nation tucked tail and left Afghanistan because the USA could not afford the cost of war anymore.
>
> Now in late 2023 the Indispensable Nation, for Israel's security, wants to spread more democracy in the Middle East to guarantee Israel's security against the Palestinians.
>

> --------------
>
> Will It Go Round In Circles
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k3XWXWMi18
>

> I know these conflicts can seem far away. And it’s natural to ask: Why does this matter to America?
>
> The risk of conflict and chaos could spread in other parts of the world especially in the Middle East.
>
> The United States and our partners across the region are working to build a better future for the Middle East
>
> American leadership is what holds the world together.
>
> The security package I’m sending to Congress and asking Congress to do is an unprecedented commitment to Israel’s security
>
> Many of you in the Muslim American community or the Arab American community, the Palestinian American community are saying to yourselves, “Here we go again,”
>

> OCTOBER 20, 2023 Remarks by President Biden
> https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2023/10/20/remarks-by-president-biden

OCTOBER 20, 2023
WHAT THEY ARE SAYING: President Biden Gives Oval Office Address on the United States’ Response to Attacks Against Israel

AIPAC: “Thank you @POTUS @JoeBiden for your pro-Israel leadership and heartfelt address in solidarity with our ally.
We urge Congress to expeditiously approve this emergency funding request to ensure Israel has the resources it needs to protect its families and drive Hamas out of Gaza.” [Tweet, 10/19/23]

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/10/20/what-they-are-saying-president-biden-gives-oval-office-address-on-the-united-states-response-to-hamas-terrorist-attacks-against-israel

Pressure from Israel and the Lobby was not the only factor behind the decision to attack Iraq in March 2003, but it was critical. Some Americans believe that this was a war for oil, but there is hardly any direct evidence to support this claim. Instead, the war was motivated in good part by a desire to make Israel more secure. According to Philip Zelikow, a former member of the president’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, the executive director of the 9/11 Commission, and now a counsellor to Condoleezza Rice, the ‘real threat’ from Iraq was not a threat to the United States. The ‘unstated threat’ was the ‘threat against Israel’, Zelikow told an audience at the University of Virginia in September 2002. ‘The American government,’ he added, ‘doesn’t want to lean too hard on it rhetorically, because it is not a popular sell.’

https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v28/n06/john-mearsheimer/the-israel-lobby

---------

They would not listen, they're not listening still
Perhaps they never will

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqrfeUqcNMY

Re: Joe Biden - Here We Go Again !

<adb28e84-b5df-4373-932f-5f1fecab0ad6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206679&group=rec.arts.tv#206679

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 07:51:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 14:51 UTC