There's nothing like the face of a kid eating a Hershey bar.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / THE BARD: Ode to a Brony

SubjectAuthor
* THE BARD: Ode to a BronyMichael Pendragon
+* Re: THE BARD: Ode to a BronyCujo DeSockpuppet
|`- Re: THE BARD: Ode to a Brony%
`* Re: THE BARD: Ode to a BronyAsh Wurthing
 `* Re: THE BARD: Ode to a BronyWill Donkey
  `* Re: THE BARD: Ode to a BronyNancyGene
   `- Re: THE BARD: Ode to a BronyWill Donkey

1
THE BARD: Ode to a Brony

<ea49ff20-908a-4e67-b11f-02823ff6cf2en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206452&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#206452

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 19:04:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THE BARD: Ode to a Brony
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 02:04 UTC

Clay went and pranced around, with not even one stitch of sound
His tail of butt-plug bright, glowed in the pale moon light
People threw cash at his feet, and laughed at his butt-plug feat
The people cheered, this brony bizarre, who made cash being nude and bare

The nude prancer named Clay, trotted with his plug of gray
Sexy and queer, he sold his show, as people laughed and money they'd throw
He nudged and pranced, with tail of plug, his money scent filled the mug
He made cash while nude, that frisky brony dude

Clay made cash as he pranced, with butt plug of a pony stance
Wiggling his tail, quite the show, people laughed and more money did flow
His plug of red, shone in the night, as he raced off running with all his might
The crowds cheered, this brony fellow, making cash with a butt plug mellow

Clay pranced around with a tail of plug, a butt pony for cash was his drug
He shook his ass and tossed his head, as the people laughed and more money they'd shed
Grown men did blush, with cash they'd hush, this brony prancer quite the rush!
He made cash while nude, that frisky brony dude

He ran around with butt plug of red, with nothing on even his head
People laughed and threw some cash, this brony prancer with a tail of sash
He pranced around with all his might, much to people's great delight
He made cash while nude, that frisky brony dude

Re: THE BARD: Ode to a Brony

<XnsAFD4E31321A29PantyheadPoorHouse@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206456&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#206456

From: cuj...@petitmorte.net (Cujo DeSockpuppet)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: Re: THE BARD: Ode to a Brony
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 02:19:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Cujo DeSockpuppet - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 02:19 UTC

Michael Pendragon <michaelmaleficapendragon@gmail.com> wrote in

> Clay went and pranced around, with not even one stitch of sound
> His tail of butt-plug bright, glowed in the pale moon light
> People threw cash at his feet, and laughed at his butt-plug feat
> The people cheered, this brony bizarre, who made cash being nude and
> bare
>
> The nude prancer named Clay, trotted with his plug of gray
> Sexy and queer, he sold his show, as people laughed and money they'd
> throw He nudged and pranced, with tail of plug, his money scent filled
> the mug He made cash while nude, that frisky brony dude
>
> Clay made cash as he pranced, with butt plug of a pony stance
> Wiggling his tail, quite the show, people laughed and more money did
> flow His plug of red, shone in the night, as he raced off running with
> all his might The crowds cheered, this brony fellow, making cash with
> a butt plug mellow
>
> Clay pranced around with a tail of plug, a butt pony for cash was his
> drug He shook his ass and tossed his head, as the people laughed and
> more money they'd shed Grown men did blush, with cash they'd hush,
> this brony prancer quite the rush! He made cash while nude, that
> frisky brony dude
>
> He ran around with butt plug of red, with nothing on even his head
> People laughed and threw some cash, this brony prancer with a tail of
> sash He pranced around with all his might, much to people's great
> delight He made cash while nude, that frisky brony dude

Brilliant.

I give it three thumbs up the ass.

--
"If the viewer doesn't read the language the film is in, that's why
subtitles are provided." - Will Dockery being his usual incoherent self.

Re: THE BARD: Ode to a Brony

<58ced706-5c69-4d3d-a1f9-7f6504f522a0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206458&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#206458

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 19:52:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 02:52 UTC

On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 10:04:58 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> Clay went and pranced around, with not even one stitch of sound
> His tail of butt-plug bright, glowed in the pale moon light
> People threw cash at his feet, and laughed at his butt-plug feat
> The people cheered, this brony bizarre, who made cash being nude and bare
>
> The nude prancer named Clay, trotted with his plug of gray
> Sexy and queer, he sold his show, as people laughed and money they'd throw
> He nudged and pranced, with tail of plug, his money scent filled the mug
> He made cash while nude, that frisky brony dude
>
> Clay made cash as he pranced, with butt plug of a pony stance
> Wiggling his tail, quite the show, people laughed and more money did flow
> His plug of red, shone in the night, as he raced off running with all his might
> The crowds cheered, this brony fellow, making cash with a butt plug mellow
>
> Clay pranced around with a tail of plug, a butt pony for cash was his drug
> He shook his ass and tossed his head, as the people laughed and more money they'd shed
> Grown men did blush, with cash they'd hush, this brony prancer quite the rush!
> He made cash while nude, that frisky brony dude
>
> He ran around with butt plug of red, with nothing on even his head
> People laughed and threw some cash, this brony prancer with a tail of sash
> He pranced around with all his might, much to people's great delight
> He made cash while nude, that frisky brony dude

Oh no! You didn't! You brought Brony into this! What has this place gone to? !>.<! You should be charged with cruelty to artificial intelligence!!!

Re: THE BARD: Ode to a Brony

<bc1dec01-c87f-4b7c-bb0a-13759bb4ab3bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206515&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#206515

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 10:56:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: willdonk...@gmail.com (Will Donkey)
 by: Will Donkey - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 17:56 UTC

On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 10:52:14 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 10:04:58 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> > Clay went and pranced around, with not even one stitch of sound
> > His tail of butt-plug bright, glowed in the pale moon light
> > People threw cash at his feet, and laughed at his butt-plug feat
> > The people cheered, this brony bizarre, who made cash being nude and bare
> >
> > The nude prancer named Clay, trotted with his plug of gray
> > Sexy and queer, he sold his show, as people laughed and money they'd throw
> > He nudged and pranced, with tail of plug, his money scent filled the mug
> > He made cash while nude, that frisky brony dude
> >
> > Clay made cash as he pranced, with butt plug of a pony stance
> > Wiggling his tail, quite the show, people laughed and more money did flow
> > His plug of red, shone in the night, as he raced off running with all his might
> > The crowds cheered, this brony fellow, making cash with a butt plug mellow
> >
> > Clay pranced around with a tail of plug, a butt pony for cash was his drug
> > He shook his ass and tossed his head, as the people laughed and more money they'd shed
> > Grown men did blush, with cash they'd hush, this brony prancer quite the rush!
> > He made cash while nude, that frisky brony dude
> >
> > He ran around with butt plug of red, with nothing on even his head
> > People laughed and threw some cash, this brony prancer with a tail of sash
> > He pranced around with all his might, much to people's great delight
> > He made cash while nude, that frisky brony dude
> Oh no! You didn't! You brought Brony into this! What has this place gone to? !>.<! You should be charged with cruelty to artificial intelligence!!!

Clay's awful cute in his Brony suit. I cain't wait till he posts a pixture on FaceBook, so's Ah can show it off tuh ya'll.

Re: THE BARD: Ode to a Brony

<78490a49-f50c-4220-b051-3f523a95039fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206639&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#206639

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 12:05:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: nancygen...@gmail.com (NancyGene)
 by: NancyGene - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 19:05 UTC

On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 5:56:55 PM UTC, Will Donkey wrote:
> On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 10:52:14 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> > On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 10:04:58 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> > > Clay went and pranced around, with not even one stitch of sound
> > > His tail of butt-plug bright, glowed in the pale moon light
> > > People threw cash at his feet, and laughed at his butt-plug feat
> > > The people cheered, this brony bizarre, who made cash being nude and bare
> > >
> > > The nude prancer named Clay, trotted with his plug of gray
> > > Sexy and queer, he sold his show, as people laughed and money they'd throw
> > > He nudged and pranced, with tail of plug, his money scent filled the mug
> > > He made cash while nude, that frisky brony dude
> > >
> > > Clay made cash as he pranced, with butt plug of a pony stance
> > > Wiggling his tail, quite the show, people laughed and more money did flow
> > > His plug of red, shone in the night, as he raced off running with all his might
> > > The crowds cheered, this brony fellow, making cash with a butt plug mellow
> > >
> > > Clay pranced around with a tail of plug, a butt pony for cash was his drug
> > > He shook his ass and tossed his head, as the people laughed and more money they'd shed
> > > Grown men did blush, with cash they'd hush, this brony prancer quite the rush!
> > > He made cash while nude, that frisky brony dude
> > >
> > > He ran around with butt plug of red, with nothing on even his head
> > > People laughed and threw some cash, this brony prancer with a tail of sash
> > > He pranced around with all his might, much to people's great delight
> > > He made cash while nude, that frisky brony dude
> > Oh no! You didn't! You brought Brony into this! What has this place gone to? !>.<! You should be charged with cruelty to artificial intelligence!!!
> >
> Clay's awful cute in his Brony suit. I cain't wait till he posts a pixture on FaceBook, so's Ah can show it off tuh ya'll.
Is it true that Clay performed DirtNap Dave's ceremony in the nude? Did Duckie capture that? We are sure that those pictures are worth some money and deserve a plug.

Re: THE BARD: Ode to a Brony

<61938353-a014-4bee-b999-959f2b182e33n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206644&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#206644

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 12:25:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: willdonk...@gmail.com (Will Donkey)
 by: Will Donkey - Wed, 29 Mar 2023 19:25 UTC

On Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 3:05:45 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 5:56:55 PM UTC, Will Donkey wrote:

> > > Oh no! You didn't! You brought Brony into this! What has this place gone to? !>.<! You should be charged with cruelty to artificial intelligence!!!
> > >
> > Clay's awful cute in his Brony suit. I cain't wait till he posts a pixture on FaceBook, so's Ah can show it off tuh ya'll.
> Is it true that Clay performed DirtNap Dave's ceremony in the nude? Did Duckie capture that? We are sure that those pictures are worth some money and deserve a plug.

That was actually at the After-Services Show. Duckie has the videos posted on his OnlyFans account.

Re: THE BARD: Ode to a Brony

<8PvVL.1223164$gGD7.443106@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=206885&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#206885